Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

I got 59 tops on this but nothing underneath. I trained it that way!

Yes that’s one hell of a beauty ! That ak47 is gorgeous! Who was the breeder on that AK? Everyday I check on the EM the budsites are showing more pistils and the smells are starting to get stronger! Exciting times!

The level of wow is 10+:adore::adore:awesome!
Do I see a little bird sitting in those huge trees???

Aww thanks birdie ! I always like the sound of your little flutter in the grow room! :hug:
Hope all is well!

Both are looking awesome!

Thanks Penny ! They have grown a lot in the first week of flip !
E6B094A1-CC99-433C-9114-97152E5E5644.jpeg

They are filling up nicely! Good job.
:thumb::hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug:

Thanks birdie ! You keeping a watchful bird eye over the girls are making them feel safe and sound! Thanks for the grow love!

Wow Dutch they're both beautiful!! Your going to have 2 monster's on your hands come harvest.

Thanks Scout! I really looking forward to seeing the colas start forming up! I love the look of the little “budlets” forming! The smells are already very strong in the tent and I can’t wait to see how frosty these girls get !

October 28 - Day 91
Day 8 Flower - 4 days with pistils
Early Miss

PHOTO DUMP

Bring on those flowers!! These girls are pushing out more pistils every day! The smells are starting to get stronger and the growth is looking healthy, strong and reaching for the light!
Stretch is still going and more tucking and spreading is required. These girls are impressing me more and more as they continue to grow! :bravo:

Never did I expect to grow such Monsters for my first grow! I’m going to have one hell of a challenge in the future to exceed this grow ... that is of course if I can get it to harvest :rofl:

But as they say !
Big plants = Big Harvests !

Keep em green friends !
:passitleft:

Yet another dump on my head lol
This is soooooo beautiful!!!!
When is ETH? (estimated time of harvest)

Ok so from what knowledge I have about these girls... CKS Early Miss Autoflowers are indica dominant and a cross between
White Widow x BigBud. That being said... mine turned out to not be Autoflowers as we can clearly see from above. With that in mind I am looking at these girls like they are White Widow x BigBud and leaning towards the indica side that hopefully puts me in the 7-9 week flower zone. So I’m guessing anywhere from 7-8 weeks from now!
That puts us right around mid December 17-20th mark... just before Christmas time! Hopefully I can get her done and harvested before Christmas comes. I’ll be doing a full Autoflower run after that ! To mix up the variety since everything I will have grown will be carrying the white widow gene!

Ok so from what knowledge I have about these girls... CKS Early Miss Autoflowers are indica dominant and a cross between
White Widow x BigBud. That being said... mine turned out to not be Autoflowers as we can clearly see from above. With that in mind I am looking at these girls like they are White Widow x BigBud and leaning towards the indica side that hopefully puts me in the 7-9 week flower zone. So I’m guessing anywhere from 7-8 weeks from now!
That puts us right around mid December 17-20th mark... just before Christmas time! Hopefully I can get her done and harvested before Christmas comes. I’ll be doing a full Autoflower run after that ! To mix up the variety since everything I will have grown will be carrying the white widow gene!
What a festive time to harvest. That’s about the time I’ll do my first harvest... of my single plant. Hopefully it’ll look a lot better than the proverbial Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

Thank you Dutch! Gladly pulling up a chair to pass the bone around. Totally sending you positive vibes, though you hardly need them judging from the photos.

I’ll take as much grow love as I can get! There’s never enough! Glad to have you along for the journeys to come.

You said your harvesting around that time too? Have you looked at Starting a Grow Journal I would be happy to follow along and help you with whatever I can !

I’ll take as much grow love as I can get! There’s never enough! Glad to have you along for the journeys to come.

You said your harvesting around that time too? Have you looked at Starting a Grow Journal I would be happy to follow along and help you with whatever I can !
Actually, starting a grow journal was the first thing I did when I registered my account yesterday. :cool:
But I’m not sure how to link it into a post like this. I’m not too savvy working all of the features of a forum like this yet. Please have a look when you have some time. Would love to get your feedback now and as I move forward. I titled it according to recommendations, so you’ll see my name in the title. Many thanks!

PS Being a beginner, my schedule is still very murky. I’ll take it as it comes and I’m not banking on a specific week, or even month, yet!

Oh here !
How to add a link to your signature!
Get that journal on there! That way more people can find it and follow along!
Actually, starting a grow journal was the first thing I did when I registered my account yesterday. :cool:
But I’m not sure how to link it into a post like this. I’m not too savvy working all of the features of a forum like this yet. Please have a look when you have some time. Would love to get your feedback now and as I move forward. I titled it according to recommendations, so you’ll see my name in the title. Many thanks!
PS Being a beginner, my schedule is still very murky. I’ll take it as it comes and I’m not banking on a specific week, or even month, yet!

Back
Top Bottom