EM1 wanted to show off her flowers too so here she is :cheer::circle-of-love:

533A124A-8466-41D8-857F-6ED7A8D96725.jpeg
F0D235B7-AFCC-43A9-A4B1-BA8F15F3D30B.jpeg
:ciao:
28378388-E56D-4CE7-824B-FE5DF671532F.jpeg
888D55ED-EFF1-4E98-84CD-B6EEC9FBA952.jpeg
0DF67B50-C428-4E90-B3E7-6D54088C884A.jpeg

Just say, "NO!" to polyploids, lol.

Any way you can adjust the white-balance on your camera? Or turn the HPS off and grab a desk lamp or something? Being half blind AND color-challenged is not a fun combination, especially when the pictures are "unnatural."

Looks like you have a couple issues. @sshole breeder chose to use gibberelic acid to produce the opposite-sex flowers, used way more than needed, and released the resulting seeds one generation early. <--- Highly-opinionated (and, possibly, incorrect) statement ;) .

But I also wonder if you have some little critters eating your leaves. Because I'm seeing spots - and some of them are in your pictures <GRIN> . But, again, I'm not really properly equipped for diagnosing via pictures.

I think they used colchicine back in the 70's to produce female seeds and now it's used to try to induce Polyploids. I just can't imagine any breeder would be using colchicine today simply to create females, but if it can be done with colchicine, I don't see any reason why Gibberelic Acid, Sodium Theosulfate, or Colloidal Silver can't accomplish the same thing if applied in the "right" dose & conditions to the "right" plant, so that's probably a good guess/opinion! :goodjob:

I was looking into that word triploid.
It suggest 3 fingers (tri-greek for three)
Didn't find a good pic though

Interesting fact birdie! I’m going to research more into polyploids and genetic mutations! Interesting mutation none the less and I hope I can bring her to full term harvest !

...:ciao:...:popcorn:...nice even canopy in the tent...:thumb::high-five:..interesting, that girl getting her freak on!?...:hmmmm:...looking forward to see how she develops...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Hey Hook, Welcome to the garden brother!

I got a freak of nature in my tent haha! Thanks for admiring the beauty! I’m looking forward to see what she does as well !

Drive-by.. Hey I did alittle looking into that,, and probably just a mutation. There are alot of ways plant can mutate. I was first thinking a deficiency or toxicity? But after reading abit I couldn't find anything that looked like that one....

GL and I'll be looking back in.. If they don't produce good buddage,, you might wanna cull it after a bit.. Looks like you got alot of healthy ones striving for it's space. Keepem Green

Hey Missie..... I'm liking what your doing girl..

I didn't even catch the breeders name or strain... Guess I'll do abit of backpedaling... Generally, mutants aren't what you woodn'd want to grow... Unless you got time and space.... Mutants, being mutants,, aren't what the breeder is trying to make. Their claims are for a perfect plant, grown perfectly.. A mutation is far from what they say the strain, 'could/should produce. But you never know. Sounds like if they claim possible mutations as said,, sounds far from stable...

Now I do know there are legendary strains that were started as popilydids? Never learnt to spell back home but,,, ah the crocus dip... that choricidine? shit. Hey they've grown some crazy ass veggies with it........ could'nd eat em.

Something I learnt from the comic books back when.. Wow,, think about that,, straight poison in a comic book... Right next to the live monkeys for 9.99 cent. I bought two.. And one of the Alligators...

Anyways I'd give her some time and see if she acts like she's worth your time......

Heya Dutchie! Thats a funky lookung girl for sure! I would check if its worth growing to. maybe she gives you magic... and maybe a bunch of pain in the head. exiting it is any way around:high-five:

Have a great Sunday:hug:

Great stuff dutchy!
November 2 - Day 96
Flower Day 13
9 Days with Pistils
Hellooooo and Happy Friday ! The weekend is among us and it’s time to let loose and relax! I hope everyone gets some well needed rest ! I’m looking forward to some downtime and working around the house.

So, the Early Miss sisters. These girls have constantly impressed me and since being flipped almost 2 weeks ago now, they have showed me some lovely budsites forming up and pushing out loads of white hairs all over the place.

I recently got a macro app for my phone so I have been messing around with exposure and white balance. I got some really nice photos of them today and show their true green hues. The colour on them is a lovely green lush and resilient!

The stretch is starting to slow and they are starting to drink more. I’m thinking stretch should be done by mid week and these girls should be starting to focus on their flowers from there on out!

There is a bit of growth below the net that is shaded after the stretch so over the next few days I will start removing fan leaves through the lower portion and make a final decision of which lower branches have enough strength to keep around. @newty I would love some input or thoughts on how much you would remove!!

So looking through the lower canopy I noticed on EM 1 she’s starting to canabalize a few big fan leaves. I’m assuming this means she’s wanting more nutrients? Should I increase her feed strength ? She’s been getting 1/2 strength of the base nutes currently and the pictures show she’s extremely green and healthy ! Thoughts or advice would be great !

These girls are going to have some lovely colas I hope once they start putting on flower weight !!

Update on White Widow:yummy:
The widows have been curing for just over 2 weeks now and the jars are settled at 60-62% RH. So I think I will pull out a nug for my after dinner treat ! I’ll post some photos of some nugs in here later when I open the jars ! Going to be hard to choose which one as they have such different smells! WW1 has a sweet cinnamon peach smell and WW2 has that pungent amonia with a mixture of woody citrus! Super interesting smell profiles on both of them.

I’ve decided to give it a 4 week cure and then give out some sample baggies to friends and family with grading cards for feedback ! I’m interested to know how they compare the 2 plants and to hopefully improve my buds quality, look, frost, yield on my upcoming harvests !!

But enough of me rambling on here! Enjoy some of this OG with me and let’s settle in for the weekend !
:passitleft:

Sorry I’m so late but I didn’t see your tag until I came to catch up;) Looks like @bobrown14 got you because his advise would be similar to mine:D I do the majority of my lollipop defoil before flip and then after stretch I only take what’s messy and weak under the canopy or in the middle. Here is a before and after of one I did recently after stretch. She is week 3 of flower and had too much junk in the trunk
Before
2E1F86F6-AF74-4900-9CED-145E8CE1C198.jpeg
8B95365B-F9D0-4FC6-B64F-19312152411D.jpeg

After
F0F26920-55A4-41F3-8CF5-6035D8DB06BE.jpeg
F566518D-E32A-4A00-9979-F97418776651.jpeg

So I took about half a bowl of weak fans and branches, also made some monster clones!

So are you cloning autos in here!? I’ll be watching!

Also that mutation is wicked! I don’t think it’s polyploid mutation but I cannot see where the stem and the branches meet in those pics? Maybe I missed it? Either way, I always like something that’s unique:D

Drive-by.. Hey I did alittle looking into that,, and probably just a mutation. There are alot of ways plant can mutate. I was first thinking a deficiency or toxicity? But after reading abit I couldn't find anything that looked like that one....

GL and I'll be looking back in.. If they don't produce good buddage,, you might wanna cull it after a bit.. Looks like you got alot of healthy ones striving for it's space. Keepem Green

Hey Cali,
So a quick catch me up for you.

2 plants -
1 in a 5gal(EM2) and 1 in a 7gal(EM1)

Strain : Early Miss (supposed to be autos)

Breeder : Crop King Seeds

Days in veg 80. Days in Flower 15.
Days showing pistils on EM1 - Day 11.
Days showing pistils on EM2 - Day 2

I didn’t anticipate to veg. For as long as I did but with my 2 WW autos I had beside these I wanted to finish them off with 18/6 lighting.

I flipped these 1 week after the autos were harvested. EM1 is 9 days older than EM2 but is about 3X the size !

In the above tent pictures EM1 is taking up 80% of the netting and the tent! She’s absolutely gorgeous, super strong, and very healthy! She’s my pride and joy!

EM2 now has been slow growing for a while and didn’t stretch more than 2-4” over the past 2 weeks with light switch and starting flower.

That being said and finding out this is a mutation I’m slowly leaning towards possibly cutting her down and giving EM1 the entire tent to herself ! If I spread her open in the entire tent she could easily fill it up and then she could soak up all that extra light!!

Thoughts !?!

Great stuff dutchy!

Sorry I’m so late but I didn’t see your tag until I came to catch up;) Looks like @bobrown14 got you because his advise would be similar to mine:D I do the majority of my lollipop defoil before flip and then after stretch I only take what’s messy and weak under the canopy or in the middle. Here is a before and after of one I did recently after stretch. She is week 3 of flower and had too much junk in the trunk
Before
2E1F86F6-AF74-4900-9CED-145E8CE1C198.jpeg
8B95365B-F9D0-4FC6-B64F-19312152411D.jpeg

After
F0F26920-55A4-41F3-8CF5-6035D8DB06BE.jpeg
F566518D-E32A-4A00-9979-F97418776651.jpeg

So I took about half a bowl of weak fans and branches, also made some monster clones!

So are you cloning autos in here!? I’ll be watching!

Also that mutation is wicked! I don’t think it’s polyploid mutation but I cannot see where the stem and the branches meet in those pics? Maybe I missed it? Either way, I always like something that’s unique:D

Hey newty and thanks for sharing ! I’m going to be going in to see the girls shortly and clean up EM1. I’m seeking some advice with EM2 maybe I should cull her and give the tent to EM1! Not sure hmmm

Hmmmm why do you want to cull her?

Well at this point only a few lower branches have very minimal hairs poking out. I’m thinking I may give her another week or 2 but if she doesn’t turn around and start pushing out flowers I don’t really want to waste the nutes on her.

The preflowers down low on the stems have long hairs and but the ones up top have none or very very small ones they almost look like they grew the pistils out they died off and have small stubble (hair) poking from them...

I would actually let her grow until flowering budding, just to see. You have the space, so why not!?

I’m thinking I’ll give her another week. I’m very confused with this mutation though as she was extremely healthy in her younger stages but just recently after flip started pushing out these weird mutated leaves. I’ve found only a few sites with mutates leaves but almost every top site is a polyploid. Not sure what to make of her currently!

You guys and your mutants this fall. I wonder if this is some anomaly like people having trouble with germination as of late..... Lol

Canopy in the tent looks great.

Haha mutants among us here! 420-X :rofl:

Thanks Sam the canopy is starting to fill in with those lovely colas now so hopefully the snow show begins and it turns into a blizzard!

Back
Top Bottom