DWC-AeroGarden Monster Hybrid MMJ Patient Grow System

jb24420

:welcome: This is the culmination of three months of solid research on growing MMJ for a legal project :reading420magazine:
After extracting the theories and science developed by professionals and amateurs alike I am ready to :roorrip: the whole ball of wax and build it on a micro scale.

This will be my first grow and with a high degree of confidence in it being highly successful. All aspects of the project will be documented on here from seed to smoke. I will share with you all that I have learned and links to the resources. I look forward to any advice you may want to share with me as well. After all in the end it is all about patients accessing affordable compassionate care and it is from this angle that I will approach this experiment and journal.:peace:

The Strains

Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized is crossed with the famous Barney?s Pineapple with Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding into this new variety the essence and flavor of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigorous and stable plant. Pineapple Chunk is mold and disease resistant. It\'s cannabis seeds flowers into a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavor of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. It\'s aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavors are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock. Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect
55 days
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End of September
Height : Medium
THC Level : 25%

Green House Seeds White Rhino
3 times cup winner is a white widow cross. It was the second prize winner of BIO HTCC in 1996. It's an intensely medicinal plant that can be overpowering for some people. Due to the Indica cross, White Rhino is more compact and shorter than White Widow. Expect 9 weeks of flowering indoors. Outdoors, expect it to finish by the end September in Northern hemisphere or at the end of May in Southern hemisphere. If you love an intense and powerful high, White Rhino will most definitely suit your needs. THC: 11.0% CBD: 1.6% CBN: 0.5% Yield (Indoors): 500 to 600 gr/sqm.

Granddaddy Purple Seeds Original Grand Daddy Purple
There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety "Royal Indica" strain whose puffy buds are usually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, with an unmistakable smell, awesome taste and unbelievable potency are what makes it straight up uniquely..... the real deal. The buds are a stunning deep purple which follow throughout except for the occasional eye stopping light neon green spots. With almost zero hairs on them, the crystal formations are outstanding. They really look like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust. Nothing else even comes close, once you have experienced ours you will never settle for anything else.

G13 Labs Blue OG
A cross between a Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and a potent Kush/Thai Indica hybrid that has achieved truly legendary status in the USA; OG Kush.
Its short, very compact stature and very vigorous growth stage make it perfectly adaptable to any size growroom and growing method.
High resin production begins a few weeks after the start of flowering and, when dried properly, the buds acquire a delicious red berry taste with citrusy hints. This makes it one of the best strains for hash and oil extraction as the results are abundant and the taste and aroma, sublime.
At almost never more than 8 weeks, flowering is quick, making it also highly suited for outdoor growing in climes that require early cropping.

I am wishing you good luck on your grow.

You have some great seed stock to start with.

The plan is to flower the Pineapple Chunk and White Rhino to together under one 600watt light and then rotate in the Blue OG. All 3 of these seeds are feminized so I will be looking to leave behind a clone to train as a mother plant. The Grand Daddy Purple has a chance at being a Male so after sexing we will make a determination as to what rotates next into flower. :high-five:

48hrs ago I started the PC and WR in my Aerogarden. I removed the seeds from the standard seed kit and dropped one in each pod after splitting in half. Set the controller on seed tray setting. I also added an air stone to the reservoir to increase the oxygen level in the water above just the cycling of the pump.

24 hrs ago...I got curious (OK worried). So I took the other seeds, GDP and Blue OG, to crack using the paper towel method. Soaked to towels with plain water, placed the seeds on dinner plates then placed it on top of my cable box (That sucker puts out just enough heat). Then I went into the aerogarden and took a peek.....:phew: TAP ROOT on Pineapple Chunk....an early pleaser...:cheer: and cracking on the White Rhino too...ON TIME!!!!!

Today at lights out....The Pineapple Chunk has pushed the seed hull to the top and I am sure WR is right behind it! Checking in number 3 and 4 finds them cracked and I placed them tap root down in a split aero plug. Punched holes in the bottom of a 9oz solo cup filled with clay pebbles. I washed water through them and placed them near the aero garden lights as well.

Plants 3 and 4 are being treated like rooted clones and will max out the roots before being transplanted into the large net pots.

I have made several mail order purchases and a trip to the hydrostore. Tomorrow is a big workday on the setup!!! Pictures, videos, links and costs will be coming along as well.:thumb:

Happy :420:

YO IM SUBBED. I just been growin out the wr. not very impressed but i hope you have better results. Got the same og gdp goin into flower right now wk 1. lookin forward to watchin your progress.

An executive decision has me moving Plant 3 and 4 into the aerogarden pods... The growth and humidity levels are much better in this set up. Further along in this grow I will design a seed and clone machine based on the aerogarden system utilizing it's strengths and correcting it weaknesses.

Working on the Veg and Flower buckets today and room design.

Is it 420 yet? ALL DAY:partyboy: 3.......2.........1.......:bongrip:......GO!

WATER:thumb:

0PPM Portable 100GPD Reverse Osmosis RO+DI Filtration POQ-4B-100

Pure Water Club dot com PureWaterClub.com $65

Features: Uses with this item
• Want pure water immediately, this does the fastest one for all portable units
• Use most reliable name brand TFC (made in U.S.A.) Reverse Osmosis membrane
• High technology to deliver the greatest quality water you deserve
• Perfect for apartment, RV's, business travel, vacation, yacht, boat, Mobil home or anywhere you need the pure water
• Just turn the valves on and you have pure water
• Easy to install this system, just like replacing a kitchen faucet
• Easy to place on counter top, the sink or anywhere you want
• No more bottles of water to carry home
• Removes 99% of all Sodium, aluminum, lead, copper, arsenic, mercury, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium, zinc, chloride
• , nitrate, silicate, cyanide, sulphide, nickel, silver, bicarbonate, manganese, ammonium, barium, chromium and Phosphates
• Removes 99% of all bacteria from your water
• Water Purity Reference: (1.)Tap or well water(200~400 PPM), (2.)After RO system(1~20 PPM)---> (3.)After DI filter(0 PPM)
• This system will start to generate the pure water under 35 PSI, please make sure if the pressure of your tap/well water is enough

Specifications
• Our filters are industrial standard length in 10 inches, suitable most of RO system.
• You could easy find them from our STORE
(save big money) or most local water filter companies.
• If you could exchange your faucet by yourself, you could set it up easily.
• The filter can work for 12 months and create the 2500-3000 gallons pure water
4 stage system Filter layout

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reverse Osmosis Explanation

Today my buddy came over just as the R/O filter arrived and we got it set up and cranking out some water. The R/O water is completely clean and during the process of making this water, waste water is also generated. It looks to be about 3 gallons of waste water to 1 gallon of R/O water with this specific model. This is a very modestly priced filter with excellent performance.

:nomo:

A plant needs 4 things to grow:

Water
Air
Sun
Nutrients

Now I have water with nothing in it.:yahoo:

First set of photos

72_hrs_Pineapple_Chunk.jpg

72 hrs Pineapple Chunk
72_hrs_Germination_White_Rhino.jpg
72hrs Germination White Rhino