Early onset dementia and PTSD

The beginning is about my family growing up.
Moms at the table, coffee cup is at her hands. We all just got home from school.
No hello. No how are you, how was your day. It's all just the hell in my head.
She starts that same old sh** yelling about Dad. The guy ain't even home.
Was she going all day while no one was here? She save it all up to kill my ears? Oh it's all just the hell in my head.

Goes on about the fights the alcohol abuse. Then the hubby and my created hell.
I'm sure you get it.
Mom was schizophrenic dry alcoholic etc. Dad was passive aggressive alcoholic. Oldest born. In 49 and me at 62. Oh the 60s good times

Thanks for sharing, but that's hell to sing a long with. :)

Can't sleep. Saw people were up too. I got my Walmart order done Neem, Safer caterpillar BT and a scale got free delivery. Love it.
Thanks your always wise words. That's the crap I am working on with my counselor. I liken it to my mountain of sh*t . Sometimes I shovel a teaspoon sometimes more. Try not to add to it. If I am really blessed I pick 1 thing to work on and a whole bunch washes away. Took me a long time to realize my older siblings that I looked up to and emulated were as damaged as me. Duh

The oldest sibling gets it first and the longest. I know all about that. :headbanger:

Not a much. Hubby had had a flat affect for couple days and me nightmares. So I ordered CBD oil and busted the budget with a buy of CBD seeds and a few THC too. (I posted copy on Alafornia's 1st grow yesterday). Think the oil comes today. Yesterday the **it hit the fan for him. Come on oil.

Not a much. Hubby had had a flat affect for couple days and me nightmares. So I ordered CBD oil and busted the budget with a buy of CBD seeds and a few THC too. (I posted copy on Alafornia's 1st grow yesterday). Think the oil comes today. Yesterday the **it hit the fan for him. Come on oil.
[/QUOTE

Sending good vibes your way for you and your family. :thumb:

CBD came. I am tic tocking it. Took at 3:15 est. Said 2 hours maybe to kick in. If it calms the shaky hand thing I will be sold. I want to paint.
QUESTION: Mr. Newfun is being Mr. Nofun, refused to try it. Can I put a drop in coffee or tea without telling him? And then just observe. He is in an episode. Ugh!

How's this delightful world treating you?
Like a baby treats a diaper....

j/k-Happy Monday,Newfun-glad your CBD arrived,hopefully you can get the Mr. to take some.
Your dose should make it easier to deal with what's going on,and maybe his mood will change for the better-
My mom can get mad,but a minute later she can't remember why she was upset..

Well if the diaper fits, sling it back at 'em!

So sorry about your Mom. I pray today is a good day for all of the people battling dementia. Peace to the loved ones and caregivers.

I would say go ahead and put a dose worth of CBD oil in coffee or tea for your husband. Keep doing it without him knowing it. Remember you're here to help him.

I agree with @George Mc . From what I can gather your husband is not the best decision maker (competence is a legal issue so not going there) and sometimes we have to make a decision for those who can't.

I agree with @George Mc . From what I can gather your husband is not the best decision maker (competence is a legal issue so not going there) and sometimes we have to make a decision for those who can't.
I think of it like this. When you have a newborn baby they don't know what's good for them so you make sure that they get all they need in terms of nutrition and sleep and cleanliness and Medicine. You have to do the same for the mentally challenged adult.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom