EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

Nice I just got my seeds in today from seedsman! Got some gorilla bomb, critical kush, and ultra sour, Free beans were blueberry, jack herrer, amnesia haze, white widow, and mother of berries. All fem photos.
Cool sounds like you got some nice strains there, I grew some of them blueberry on my last grow and they turned out good considering the high temps I had all through flowering. I also heard that Jack Herrer is a great strain to grow.✌️

420-magazine-mobile187349114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1202761441.jpg

I think I will get 5 bubble bomb and 5 LSD from Barney's and try a few of each in the other tent, so many to choose from I may have another one picked out by tomorrow lol..✌️

Think I might give that bubble bomb a shot myself if all goes well for me this time, looks like a good bud so many crystals and I bet it taste like heaven. Forget about those burnt plants I bet these next ones will reward you with twice as much yield my friend.

Thanks,I can't wait to get growing again. I was looking at that in your last journal, they look nice.
Thanks for checking out my first journal also, I had better luck at the beginning of it, I can't believe I accidentally gave them water with nutes, oh well I'm glad I burned them up within the first two weeks instead of being halfway through the grow and messing them up, at least I won't be too far behind and I was really wanting to do some photos under my led so now I will get my chance lol.✌️

Hey Tom. Love to join along for the fun. Your last run look like monsters. When you get your hands on some photos your really gonna grow some monsters. Have a look at Russian doll from Kannabia it grows a beast of a plant and if you have no height restrictions she is a monster. Down side lots of people say 11-13 weeks.
Welcome So2178, it's great to have you here, thanks for the info, I will have to check that one out, its so hard to choose which strains to grow lol, but I am definitely looking into high yielders and high thc lol.✌️

Think I might give that bubble bomb a shot myself if all goes well for me this time, looks like a good bud so many crystals and I bet it taste like heaven. Forget about those burnt plants I bet these next ones will reward you with twice as much yield my friend.
Yea it looks great and has some good reviews also, bomb seeds has been good to me so far and I have seen alot of growers on here growing strains from them. I am happy that I get to do some photos under my led, I was gonna do some this time but I had all them autos I wanted to get rid of so maybe it will work out for the best. Im gonna grow photos for a while now that all the auto seeds are gone, I will try some strains and hopefully find a few I really like and make few nice mothers to run clones from.✌️

subbed for round two. ;) :thumb:
Welcome Knighthawk and glad to have you along for the ride, as you can see I have already made my first mistake and it was a good one lol so I had to change things up a little bit and getting ready to order some photo seeds, it will delay some of my harvest but hopefully everything pans out in the end lol, it should be a interesting journey lol.✌️

You know, you and another couple growers got me thinking. Im thinking DWC & Autos. Not sure how but I may give it a go. Nice looking strains you got there. My BB is looking like lettuce!
I bet you could get some nice yields with DWC and Autos, my bb had some big fan leafs, 11 and a few 13 fingered leafs lol.✌️

I bet you could get some nice yields with DWC and Autos

You can get nice yields with DWC and anything, lol, as long as you have an adequate-(some would say, "Huge," :rolleyes3 )-sized reservoir and absolutely mad levels of dissolved oxygen in your nutrient solution. Especially if you do it as a proper scrog grow (IDK how well that part would translate to an auto-flowering strain, since you can't extend the vegetative period significantly in order to, for example, end up at harvest time with a full eight square foot screen). I suppose it might be helpful to pick a strain that is as homogeneous as possible (only one phenotype, basically) so that you could use multiple plants under the same screen and be able to harvest them all at the same time, and do a grow (or two) beforehand in order to be able to estimate just how large of a percentage (of the screen) one plant is capable of filling.

Hmm... I actually have "a few" auto-flower seeds of the same strain, but I've never grown the strain before and expect that there'll be a fair amount of variation among the population. But that might be an idea for a future grow in a year or two (if I still have a few of them left at that point in time).

Thanks for giving me the foundation for an idea, folks!

You can get nice yields with DWC and anything, lol, as long as you have an adequate-(some would say, "Huge," :rolleyes3 )-sized reservoir and absolutely mad levels of dissolved oxygen in your nutrient solution. Especially if you do it as a proper scrog grow (IDK how well that part would translate to an auto-flowering strain, since you can't extend the vegetative period significantly in order to, for example, end up at harvest time with a full eight square foot screen). I suppose it might be helpful to pick a strain that is as homogeneous as possible (only one phenotype, basically) so that you could use multiple plants under the same screen and be able to harvest them all at the same time, and do a grow (or two) beforehand in order to be able to estimate just how large of a percentage (of the screen) one plant is capable of filling.

Hmm... I actually have "a few" auto-flower seeds of the same strain, but I've never grown the strain before and expect that there'll be a fair amount of variation among the population. But that might be an idea for a future grow in a year or two (if I still have a few of them left at that point in time).

Thanks for giving me the foundation for an idea, folks!

Well ive got 2/3 of that idea, just no DWC setup. Unless you count the bubble cloner!

Well placed order for my seeds yesterday, I've been busy and didn't get to update yesterday, I got 10 Bubble Bomb, 1 Cheesy Rider by Karma Genetics, 1 Skunk Diesel by GYO, and 1 Afghan by Spliff Seeds. I couldn't get them from Seedsman cause I couldn't get them to take Visa anymore, it said only Master card and I had already bought my prepaid Visa, thankfully the Bubble Bomb was the same price at GYO. I have never ordered from GYO but I have heard good things about them and been wanting to try them, hopefully everything goes well and I get my seeds within a couple weeks. I got some pics of the autos today that I will post in a min.✌️

Here are the others
420-magazine-mobile1525152318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile587546836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1823111725.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475016763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2123965359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876221405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649654212.jpg

I have made some mistakes early and growth rate definitely ain't as good as last grow but hopefully they will come out of it, I will do away with a few probably cause they are burned pretty bad, hopefully enough make it to fill the tent. I dropped the light down two inches today, it's at 28in from the top of buckets.✌️

Back
Top Bottom