EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

Dude! That BB im growing, holy shit, fuckin maple leaves bro! And the node spacing is super tight too. Got another one above ground today too!
Lol, I love the leaves on the bb, I still have some bb seeds put up, I got a full 10 pack and another 10 pack with 4 or 5 took out so I will be growing some more in the future also lol.✌️

Very excited about the Bubble Bomb photos I ordered, hopefully I will get them pretty quickly, I will be taking clones before I flip and maybe even eventually make a mother out of one of these bubble bomb, I have seen alot of reviews and done some research on the strain and I believe this strain will be produce some nice quality bud and a good yield also, I guess we will see lol. I also am excited about the Cheesy Rider by Karma genetics since I have been wanting to try a cheese strain and it's suppose to have high thc and pack a good punch. The Afghan I got from spliff seeds is suppose to be a potent one also, they are definitely some good Afghan strains out there but I've not heard alot about Spliff Seeds but it does have good reviews. I will probably get clones from all the photos that way after I harvest if I want to mother one I will still have at least one of each of the strains I can pick from, hopefully I have 100% germination rate this time.✌️

I also a little worried about my order since this will be my first time ordering from GYO, I have always ordered from Seedsman, GYO is about same price as Seedsman and they have just as many if not more strains to choose from. I just hope everything works out for me on this cause I am in a pretty good pinch since I burnt some of my autos up by accident, I will be worried to death till I get my seeds lol but if worst comes to worst and I don't get my order for some reason then I will just have to run some more DJ Short Blueberry, I really want them Bubble Bomb though lol.✌️

I also a little worried about my order since this will be my first time ordering from GYO, I have always ordered from Seedsman, GYO is about same price as Seedsman and they have just as many if not more strains to choose from. I just hope everything works out for me on this cause I am in a pretty good pinch since I burnt some of my autos up by accident, I will be worried to death till I get my seeds lol but if worst comes to worst and I don't get my order for some reason then I will just have to run some more DJ Short Blueberry, I really want them Bubble Bomb though lol..✌️

Where you at tom if in Canada check out hemp depot.

Where you at tom if in Canada check out hemp depot.
The State I live in is not marijuana friendly, i would love to have somewhere I could go to get some supplies, I have to order everything, even my nutes unless I want to use miracle grow lol. ✌️

Checked in on the girls this morning, not alot going on really, im not sure even what day they are on, it's 21 or maybe 22 I believe lol, I had alot better growth last grow forsure, I think I may have slightly over watered the girls also trying to get them flushed a little bit from were they got nutes. This is the bad thing about autos imo, if you screw up early it can affect your yield big time, at least with photos you can veg a little longer than planned if you need bigger plant before flip. Autos can produce big time though as long as you keep them nice and healthy. ✌️

Checked in on the girls this morning, not alot going on really, im not sure even what day they are on, it's 21 or maybe 22 I believe lol, I had alot better growth last grow forsure, I think I may have slightly over watered the girls also trying to get them flushed a little bit from were they got nutes. This is the bad thing about autos imo, if you screw up early it can affect your yield big time, at least with photos you can veg a little longer than planned if you need bigger plant before flip. Autos can produce big time though as long as you keep them nice and healthy. ✌️

Yup, they're great... so long as you don't need any recovery time for things going sideways, especially early. :):passitleft:

Hey Tom, I caught your note on another journal, and figured I would pop in and subscribe. I am not a fan of the auto's just based on all I have seen on 420. Some folks do well but I dont like how they respond to any form of stress. I will be avoiding them lol. That said you nailed it last grow, and these dont look too bad, cant wait to see the new strains too. Good luck!

Hey Tom, I caught your note on another journal, and figured I would pop in and subscribe. I am not a fan of the auto's just based on all I have seen on 420. Some folks do well but I dont like how they respond to any form of stress. I will be avoiding them lol. That said you nailed it last grow, and these dont look too bad, cant wait to see the new strains too. Good luck!
Welcome UrbanAchiever, im off to a rough start this time for sure, hopefully things look up soon lol. GYO accepted my card and im waiting for a email and tracking number saying they have shipped my order, hopefully they ship it soon. I am excited about my photo seeds I have coming, I am going to be doing photos for a while and need to find a few strains I really like so I can make a few mothers to run clones from.✌️

Checked in on the girls this morning, not alot going on really, im not sure even what day they are on, it's 21 or maybe 22 I believe lol, I had alot better growth last grow forsure, I think I may have slightly over watered the girls also trying to get them flushed a little bit from were they got nutes. This is the bad thing about autos imo, if you screw up early it can affect your yield big time, at least with photos you can veg a little longer than planned if you need bigger plant before flip. Autos can produce big time though as long as you keep them nice and healthy. ✌️

That's a a good bit of information there. I'm actually considering cutting back all the extra nutes and only using the full system once I force them to flower. Just up the veg formula and don't forget to flush every third water. Even doing a two week transition feed while still in veg which would be just a 50/50 blend at medium strength. Give her a nice break, then shove her into flower and feed same day with the full flower nutes package. Not sure how autos grow though, I'm still new to this game.

Has anyone here ever growed anything from Karma Genetics or Spliff Seeds, I've not heard alot about them and I was just wondering what kind of reputation they have as far as having good Genetics.✌️

No clue on the seeds, I've been getting mine from CKS, they do have a nice selection of Feminized, Regulars & Autos too. I'm sure you're looking at specific strains but I'm happy with CKS. I look at it like this, especially as somebody who enjoys sushi, if you find a place that's good, you don't need to go anywhere else. Know what I'm saying...? Twice now reliably, they are always helpful too. I try to place my order on line, using my bank card. Both times I've tried and it hasn't worked, so I called them. No problem and 7-10 days later I get my seeds. They ship them stealth with directions on how to find them. One last thing, they need to update their site; there is a menu down the left side (a banner) with some strains listed, but then in the middle of the page is a book shelf with color coded strains that match up to the menu colors. Green for Regular, Magenta (pink) for Feminized, purple for auto, Red for CBD. I've been looking at a strain called ACDC, but it's seems to be tough to come by, unless I wanna drop $250 US for some seeds (uhhh, no).

You'll be ok man, remember the KISS Method, it almost always works...

That's a a good bit of information there. I'm actually considering cutting back all the extra nutes and only using the full system once I force them to flower. Just up the veg formula and don't forget to flush every third water. Even doing a two week transition feed while still in veg which would be just a 50/50 blend at medium strength. Give her a nice break, then shove her into flower and feed same day with the full flower nutes package. Not sure how autos grow though, I'm still new to this game.

No clue on the seeds, I've been getting mine from CKS, they do have a nice selection of Feminized, Regulars & Autos too. I'm sure you're looking at specific strains but I'm happy with CKS. I look at it like this, especially as somebody who enjoys sushi, if you find a place that's good, you don't need to go anywhere else. Know what I'm saying...? Twice now reliably, they are always helpful too. I try to place my order on line, using my bank card. Both times I've tried and it hasn't worked, so I called them. No problem and 7-10 days later I get my seeds. They ship them stealth with directions on how to find them. One last thing, they need to update their site; there is a menu down the left side (a banner) with some strains listed, but then in the middle of the page is a book shelf with color coded strains that match up to the menu colors. Green for Regular, Magenta (pink) for Feminized, purple for auto, Red for CBD. I've been looking at a strain called ACDC, but it's seems to be tough to come by, unless I wanna drop $250 US for some seeds (uhhh, no).

Stay away from. CKS purple kush. Have two growing both are pains in the ass. One is going in the shatter in cause it's ugly and larfy. The other is covered in frost but is all foxtailed. Seems to be purplish out though so that is nice. Have talked to a few who grew this strain and all have said totally unreliable. I will say their other strains are top notch. I have two crowns and they are killing it. Also bigbudzzz and gtrmike470 brought home some killer yields on that strain.

Thanks for the info Agemon, I may try crop Kings on my next order and see how it goes, I agree if you find a seed bank that is good to you mind as well stay with them. I have heard of that ac/dc strain but I agree, that's allot of cash to give for seeds lol. Are you gonna try and get some autos to run.✌️

Thanks for the info Agemon, I may try crop Kings on my next order and see how it goes, I agree if you find a seed bank that is good to you mind as well stay with them. I have heard of that ac/dc strain but I agree, that's allot of cash to give for seeds lol. Are you gonna try and get some autos to run..✌️

I was thinkin bout picking up an auto cbd. It would be cool to flower something in my veg area. I havent looked yet though. My next order will be cbd for sure though. Im excited to see how it is. CBD Dutch Dream from CKS!

I was thinkin bout picking up an auto cbd. It would be cool to flower something in my veg area. I havent looked yet though. My next order will be cbd for sure though. Im excited to see how it is. CBD Dutch Dream from CKS!
I would like to smoke a CBD strain to see what kind of affect it has, im not to sure I would like it cause it's low thc but you never know. If nothing else it would be good to have a CBD strain around just for pain ( headache, backache, toothache ect).✌️

I would like to smoke a CBD strain to see what kind of affect it has, im not to sure I would like it cause it's low thc but you never know. If nothing else it would be good to have a CBD strain around just for pain ( headache, backache, toothache ect)..✌️

Its supposed to lower anxiety, depression, etc. It could make those family functions a bit more tolerable... At least mine anyway

Still waiting on email telling me that my order was shipped along with tracking number, the GYO website says orders are shipped within 3 to 4 business days, today makes 4 and I haven't got any email yet so maybe tomorrow.✌️

I was just looking at seed supreme, I'm thinking about getting some Candida. It's less that 1% THC and between 11 & 20% CBD, perfect for the wife! This is exactly what I'm worried about. I guess I can always call the CC company and tell them the seller never shipped my product or that it was lost in the mail and they won't refund the money.

Back
Top Bottom