EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

Nice buds there ec, yea your HS pheno is MUCH different then the ones I kept.

As I have said before in a few years I may buy some more and look for good version of that 'stretchy' REAL long pheno.

hi Crawdaddy, you will find this HAze long pheno for sure in the first 3 seeds you'll pop it is the most present in the phenos variations of this plant from what i saw during years...
i wish you a nice good luck M8.

hi friends, i gave them a new rez tonight with Ec 2, the strongest mix they had, on sunday i'll change the rez to full Phed water untill the end of the month or maybe 4th or 5ft of july.
i hope all is round for you too.

Hey EC, here's the super crit

P10000103.JPG
P10000113.JPG
P101002811.JPG
P10100535.JPG

the last pic was the latest snap of her, she has started to mature just a tad, few orange hairs here and there but pretty damn good for 4-5 weeks of actual flower, I think she is gonna pack on the size because she is showing like she has loads of time.

Here's a snap of what the catalog showed me, the calyx's are just exploding in the finished product.
SuperCritical.jpg

supercritical.jpg

The hairs on my super crit I just have never seen a plant with such Thick Thick pistols, will try to get a better snapshot of that for ya EC

As always have a wonderful day!:thumb:

high Friends, i don't have any scoop to give to you but trichs and weigh are on their serious way in the groom.
i"m decreasing the nutes until sunday now, i'll drop the rez and give full water on monday till the 4/5th of june as i said before...
i made a few pics with my sister nikon digit body using my old 70's 55mm Micro Nikkor.
full manual then forgive me on the inexact exposure on most of the pic.
i wish you all like my girlz and you get as much fun in your gardens like i do.
pics : i'm uploading them on another window Atm.

thanx so much, the old 55mm Micro-Nikkor lens is the key for sharpness.
i have to balance the exposure better to be done.
i'm uploading a couple Hawaiian snow pic that i'll post in minutes.
have a nice day Miss Pinky.

today a friend gave some kind of BHO Budder, 2 vape bowls of one of the strongest stuff i've ever tried. effect last for more than 3 hours, i'm not kidding with you at all.
i made a pic and will upload it tomorrow.

They are perfection! Nice work all of the way through, and they finished very well. Super frosty! I told you, that you would beat me! :)

Love that Haze pheno too, that's gotta be some incredible smoke. Nikkor is amazing. I miss my old Nikkor 50mm, f1.2 lens. :circle-of-love:

high CS, thanx for the kind comments M8, i had a sample last week of a mobydick small lower popcorn bud and i have to say it is a poisonous weed even 3 weeks before harvest.
everybody is on plain Phed water with a drop or 2 of H2o2 at every rez topping.
the Hawaiian will have her last foliar-feed of Mr2 in the middle of the week, Wednesday i guess...
i have to say that i'm really impressed by the plant quality about resin and general health and uniformity of the seeds.
about the quantity, i'm a bit disappointed, maybe it is me that do not manage hydro feeding as i should when i'll get more experienced.
i hope i'll learn more and more among you my Friends.
about the Nikkor, mine has a smaller aperture than your, it is a f:2.8, i've never had the budget to buy a f:1,2 not even a second hand...
why are you missing your 50mm f:1,2 ? did you lost it?
have a nice smelly sticky day CS.

ecdriver, your buds looks awesome. Outstanding pictures! :bravo::circle-of-love:

thanx Pinky, i can't wait to see yours in that shape, especially for the Kish the one i would dream to have.
i guess that my smoke report will be nice too because Moby dick is a so very strong strain and a serious resin producer for people who prefers extraction than raw weed, i'm every day amazed by this strain.
i wish you a nice sweet skunky day Pinky :circle-of-love:.

Back
Top Bottom