Eki's Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Re: Eki’s Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

NICE!!!
With non-Autos, you can get incredible results like up to 4 oz for one plant, just Imagine that!!

Hey guys, just to write my last post on this thread, the growing was a SUCCESS for me, even the other plant didnt make it till the end.

The results for the other plant is now here, it is 100% dry and could be smoked! However, I put it in a jar and let it in a dark space.

The weight is 27 gramm, which is not too bad I think! It will probably last me like a month to smoke haha.

Also, this is the reason of upgrading my next grow with one more 300W RED CFL for flowering and also having normal weed and not auto.

2oz / plant would do it for me! All is want is to have the weed free, and stop buying from the street. well, seeing the next grow, it will take 3-4 months to be good, so I still have to spend an awful lot of money on the street tho...

Alright guys, the mods can close this and put it in the completed diaries! I'll post my new diary around 20th(if the seeds arrive by that time, as everything else is ready!)

Thanks for the followup, i learned a lot and cant wait for the next one!

Congrats Ekinus! Im looking forward for that second grow. If you want, try to put your grow link on your signature, makes it easier to find your grow journals for people that follow.

take care

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom