Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

just ordered my spec 3+ 500watt i can't wait to see what my babies do under this light

what were you using before ? I will tell you my yields increased by 35-50% just all around better quality. for these kind of results one would need to spend about $800.00 - $1,000 on leds (california Light Works, LumiGrow, BlackDog, Kind LED's)

I got a series 3 + red spec for my little tent to flower with! As a mechanic I was very pleased with the entire light ,,, quility Samsung LEDs nice clean soldering nice drive , great product for the price
IMG_20200508_225345.jpg
IMG_20200422_212723.jpg

No response from budgetled rep...guess ill spend my money elsewhere
mine seems to be good and when I was looking they seemed to help me right away I actually only bought the light cause the reached out to me without sounding like a salesman in a used car lot , maybe there just busy

I got a series 3 + red spec for my little tent to flower with! As a mechanic I was very pleased with the entire light ,,, quility Samsung LEDs nice clean soldering nice drive , great product for the price
IMG_20200508_225345.jpg
IMG_20200422_212723.jpg
mine seems to be good and when I was looking they seemed to help me right away I actually only bought the light cause the reached out to me without sounding like a salesman in a used car lot , maybe there just busy

Thank you! Yes i saw your light in your journal and seems lkke a great light but i had some other questions for the sponsor....oh well...No big deal, im sure they are just busy. Back to researching! The v3 red spec looks awesome no doubt but for the cost i want to make sure it fits my setup :)

Thank you! Yes i saw your light in your journal and seems lkke a great light but i had some other questions for the sponsor....oh well...No big deal, im sure they are just busy. Back to researching! The v3 red spec looks awesome no doubt but for the cost i want to make sure it fits my setup :)
Ya man it's a lot of pennies I would try to get a hold of them

that is surprising - they should still be in business (contact John Wick - he is on this site)

You didn't ask for help or advice from them, just a few comments, so what are they supposed to reply to you about

Maybe hit them up directly and not be so sideways about it

I believe these are questions, no?

Looking for light for my flower tent, 4x4 with tsw2000 and Interested in adding in the red spec 250, what is difference between series 2 and series 3?
And what about the other series 3 samsung one?

Which would you suggest?
@Budget LED
Does the series 3 have uv compared to series 2 which doesnt?

I researched for about 3 weeks or more in LEDs. From blurple to cobs and qb’s. Amazon, Ali baba, DIY. Timber grow, HLG and all those. Budget was the best IMO for the $ and the quality. They responded almost immediately to their emails too.
i agree with this. as a new grower i've been doing a ton of research on lights. i reached out to them on instagram and had a good convo and help.

Why do you only offer a 480w driver in the diy kit while the pre built 3+ has a 500w driver? It's frustrating.

Also, will I be charged an import fee if I ship to Canada?

Back
Top Bottom