Elmer's Garden

Sorry about that. Just making my rounds for the a.m now :cheesygrinsmiley:
---
1 tsp/gallon in water when using maple syrup blends directed towards cannabis cultivation.

:passitleft: :snowboating:

Thank you, is that beneficial from veg. thru harvest or limited to one or the other? :hmmmm:

I appreciate the fact that you're willing to help us novice indoor growers. :adore:

May your many harvests be jaw dropping plentiful. :jawdropper:

Thank you, is that beneficial from veg. thru harvest or limited to one or the other? :hmmmm:

I appreciate the fact that you're willing to help us novice indoor growers. :adore:

May your many harvests be jaw dropping plentiful. :jawdropper:

1.Nope. Really want to start using it 1 week prior to flower all the way through to harvest (just prior to flush). So just for your bloom cycle.

2. I'm pretty sure some of you guys here arent novices... lol :adore: :smokin::Namaste:

Hey man! I was actually just thinking about you yesterday. Did you have any more grows? Still have ferby I think it’s name was..?

Hey dude! Youre still floating around on here? Struggling to pull yourself away i see!

No more grows since the first, the cure was essential, it all became a lot of more potent once dried and cured in jars and lasted me about 3 months.

I have just this week started my second grow and am already hitting a couple of issues. Firstly, my germination rate this time is absolutely horrendous. I have so far sown 4 seeds, only one has germinated, 2 have been thrown away as they were like 2 weeks old with nothing happening. I planted a 4th on Thursday of last week and still nothing (ideally i want 2 on the go which is why i have germinated in stages... but with little success so far).

My second issue is i cant seem to get the first one used to the LED. Its still tiny so very hard to tell but i think it has been burned by the light. It has been 4 feet away from the top of the seedling for four days now and i simply cant go any higher. At a bit of a loose end, my last grow was started in the summer sun so the light was obviously perfect but it seems getting the seedling stage correct under blurple LEDs is definitely a tougher hurdle to overcome.

Yeah man i still have herbie, he has a prime spot in the cabin looking over the grow once again.

Hope all is well with you man!

Back
Top Bottom