Embarrassed of these buds

Wulves

I had to harvest early because of circumstances.
I think 2 more weeks would have been better.
It's an Afgan Auto
Trichomes we're cloudy.
But really green buds.
Looks like Broclli.
Started Flowering on April 4th
So it's only 6 weeks.
So opinions , I can take bad news.
Thank you.
Hospitals suck. :peace:

Attachments

• 20190512_013254.jpg
    20190512_013254.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 20190512_013326.jpg
    20190512_013326.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 276
  • 20190512_013454.jpg
    20190512_013454.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 20190512_013505.jpg
    20190512_013505.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 20190512_013521.jpg
    20190512_013521.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 266
I agree with the others. It’s a 1000x better than nothing. Slow dry to make sure all the chlorophyll goes away.

It won’t help for this one, but have a read for the next time.

Back Building

its probably 100x better than black market bullshit too lol

it definitely is premature though, part of the reason it looks so green is because of the high ratio of leaf to calyx on the buds

Check out drziggy’s low and slow drying thread! It’s a fantastic method, just pop em in the fridge on racks or in paper bags for two weeks, then check their Rh in sealed jars at room temp until you’re under 72%. At which point you leave them in the jars, burping everyday until your rh is down to 62. Then they can be sealed without burping until you’ve smoked it all. :thumb::blunt:

definitely early ….however early buds are better than no buds...why focus on how early you had to harvest ? instead focus on what you need to do for you to give yourself plenty of time to let the next one finish .

early buds give a different high than later buds too. Some say a bit more creative, chatty ect ect. Just because they were harvested early and havn't been dryed untill all the green has dissapated dosnt mean they cant be saved. If they have at least 5% water content still then you can go ahead and cure them in a glass jar in the dark for a few weeks. If they are super duper dry, go ahead and mist them with filtered water to get them to 5% and cure them. The longer the better. Check every day for mould and let in some fresh air every so often. Push them to the verge of total dankness where mould may occur but don't let them mould, you can always smell it before you see it then sit back light one up and see how it goes. Ive really pushed hard on cures when something else hasnt gone right, sometimes for well over a month and it paid dividends. never doubt the power of a cure. Hell, go Mongolian buddha style underground 6 month cure. man i havnt had Buddha in decades:Rasta:

early buds give a different high than later buds too. Some say a bit more creative, chatty ect ect. Just because they were harvested early and havn't been dryed untill all the green has dissapated dosnt mean they cant be saved. If they have at least 5% water content still then you can go ahead and cure them in a glass jar in the dark for a few weeks. If they are super duper dry, go ahead and mist them with filtered water to get them to 5% and cure them. The longer the better. Check every day for mould and let in some fresh air every so often. Push them to the verge of total dankness where mould may occur but don't let them mould, you can always smell it before you see it then sit back light one up and see how it goes. Ive really pushed hard on cures when something else hasnt gone right, sometimes for well over a month and it paid dividends. never doubt the power of a cure. Hell, go Mongolian buddha style underground 6 month cure. man i havnt had Buddha in decades:Rasta:
Thank you :peace:

Sorry to hear of your dramas mate. To avoid future upsets, invest £20 in an aquarium pump, some scillicone tubing, a light timer and a big plastic tub. Automatic plant feeder :) if the plants are in bloom you can leave them for as long as you want no worries.
Great wee insurance measure. Can just sit the pots on a frame over the tub and turn it into a recirculating hybrid hydro system. Setting up a permanent one later on today :)

I had to harvest early because of circumstances.
I think 2 more weeks would have been better.
It's an Afgan Auto
Trichomes we're cloudy.
But really green buds.
Looks like Broclli.
Started Flowering on April 4th
So it's only 6 weeks.
So opinions , I can take bad news.
Thank you.
Hospitals suck. :peace:
LOL! I also rushed a harvest at 6 weeks. Your buds look far better than mine.. But.. I toked a small bowl and it sent me to the moon. So, toke it up and let us know what happens! I read somewhere that early harvest is Sativa dominant acting. mine were Indica dominant hybrid but I got that groovy Sativa buzz!

Oh and if it makes you feel any better I just lost an entire crop due to a light timer malfunction (me being drunk with it) shit happens mate. We all have a dud run eventually for some reason or other :) best to just laugh it off and be thankfull for the bin liner full of cabbage lol.

Back
Top Bottom