Encapsulated Cannabis Oil Security Warning

Maritimer

Ahoy There!
I share this story because it could happen to anyone. Right???

Recently I was forced into an overnight stay at a hospital up in Chicago. Knowing I would never get any sleep, I took the liberty of smuggling in a few grams of freshly decarbed BSO & Coconut Oil (4/1) in a syringe with empty capsules waiting to be filled at the time of consumption. I can't prefill them because they are vegetarian capsules that will "oil-can" and leak after a few hours.

At the hospital while getting ready for bed I could not get to the bathroom being strapped to a 4 foot hose so I decided to take some medicine straight from the syringe and into my mouth. Cannabis odor began "whafting" from my room and into the hall bringing the nurse. Just then my wife walks back in the room not knowing the nurse was present saying "you can smell your oil down the hallway". Thanks Dear.

Be careful that whatever discretion is needed, pay heed.
The stuff smells like weed.

Full sails to you all.

, I took the liberty of smuggling in a few grams of freshly decarbed BSO & Coconut Oil (4/1) in a syringe with empty capsules waiting to be filled at the time of consumption. I can't prefill them because they are vegetarian capsules that will "oil-can" and leak after a few hours.

pre-fill the caps and freeze them. it will keep them odourless for consumption. they will stay solid for hours at room temp, and remain so if refrigerated. if your climate is somewhat mild they will remain solid even unrefrigerated for a long period - day or two.

Back
Top Bottom