Exceptionally High FECO Yields

I have zero background in the schrooms. I would be mortified if he had a bad trip or something. Can you tell me from your experience?
I have not seen it personally but it’s what I have read somewhere. I’m sure if you googled it you could see for yourself. You’re doing amazing things my friend and I have much respect for you and what you’re doing. CL🍀

I have not seen it personally but it’s what I have read somewhere. I’m sure if you googled it you could see for yourself. You’re doing amazing things my friend and I have much respect for you and what you’re doing. CL🍀
Thank you for your kind words. I think the Holy Spirit kicks me in the ass and jumpstarts the desire to be involved. I just spoke with @RetiredRN (a Registered Nurse) has informed me she uses the caps in concert with cannameds. After pushing the limits a few times, she still reports zero hallucinations. As I said before I fear we may be dealing with an autism of sorts and how to proceed with appropriate precautions.

All help is welcome. :love:

Checking availability :cool:

Hi Maritimer,
I don't like the sound of that, what does that mean. Today in NZ the Government is releasing the preliminary results of the recreational cannabis referendum so I am buoyed up in hope and anticipation that our voice will be heard. But now I feel sad from your post. It is a joy to hear your views and read of your thoughts, I had been wondering if I had missed some notifications as it had been awhile since hearing from you. Of course I support what is best for you, but can't you leave your thread open and chime in from time to time, sorry if I am asking too much. All the best to you.
It has been too long my brother.
Please tell me how you are doing? I had tagged you a few times in past year.

I thought the sunlight actually breaks down the chemical, but I could be wrong. I doubt it is a requirement. I have made 2 batches since posting the fall photograph and did not bother with it.

Our pc patient has completed the 90 grams in 90 days of RSO. Since that time, I am keeping him at around 200 mg during the day eating gummies. After his dinner I give him 500 mg RSO in capsule form and his sleep is satisfying. The pains in his back and neck began during radiation therapy and has not diminished after radiation ended. Not sure what that's about but it is why he asks for the heavy meds at night. The chemo meds he began taking 3 weeks ago have not manifested most of the side effects we hear about, but he tires very quickly. Weight loss has leveled off at around 25 pounds, appetite has been intermittent.

The biggest drag on his health right now concerns phycological issues cancer patients face. Fear, uncertainty, and anxiety all rake him over the coals. Calm talks about the nature of our mortality and the health of our spirit provide him the boost he needs now and then. He has been a very gentle and loving person his entire life and I remind him of that, and how great an advantage that gives him over most other people. His life has pleased his creator I tell him, where my life has not always been so loving and thoughtful. Thats Gold, I tell him.

This shit is not for everyone (helping folks pass) but it might be what I am best able to contribute.

Cannabis Hospice :love:
You prove yourself over and over to be a shining example of what the best of humanity looks like.

Thank you for your kind words. I think the Holy Spirit kicks me in the ass and jumpstarts the desire to be involved. I just spoke with @RetiredRN (a Registered Nurse) has informed me she uses the caps in concert with cannameds. After pushing the limits a few times, she still reports zero hallucinations. As I said before I fear we may be dealing with an autism of sorts and how to proceed with appropriate precautions.

I’m curious about the caps ,are they doing micro dosing with them? CL🍀

Maritimer, Here's a couple of suggestions for using shrooms if you're not familiar with them. Author Michael Pollan has written a couple of books re using psychedelics. Also, he was involved with Netflix and they produced a series based on one of Pollan's books: "How to Change Your Mind".

Under the guidance of a trained facilitator a "heroic" dose often leads to clarity about living and dying. Many participants who have a terminal condition, report their anxiety levels diminish considerably and there is more of an acceptance of the inevitable. Also, here's a link to a "guide" for facilitators and voyagers - Guidelines for Voyagers and Guides by James Fadiman, Ph.D. — Entheoguide.net and one from a group that coordinates a network of trained guides, etc. Psychedelic Passage | Trusted Psychedelic Assisted Therapy & Treatment Near You

Peace be with you and your patient.

Maritimer, Here's a couple of suggestions for using shrooms if you're not familiar with them. Author Michael Pollan has written a couple of books re using psychedelics. Also, he was involved with Netflix and they produced a series based on one of Pollan's books: "How to Change Your Mind".

Under the guidance of a trained facilitator a "heroic" dose often leads to clarity about living and dying. Many participants who have a terminal condition, report their anxiety levels diminish considerably and there is more of an acceptance of the inevitable. Also, here's a link to a "guide" for facilitators and voyagers - Guidelines for Voyagers and Guides by James Fadiman, Ph.D. — Entheoguide.net and one from a group that coordinates a network of trained guides, etc. Psychedelic Passage | Trusted Psychedelic Assisted Therapy & Treatment Near You

Peace be with you and your patient.
Ahoy Triple M
I am grateful for the references you have provided. I have been involved in hospice care since I learned how to make some of the meds. I am especially keen on the possibility that anxiety levels diminish with the use of psychedelics.

The term "heroic dose" strikes me as a red flag. The thought of exposing him to a frightful hallucination scares me. But I do thank you and will look at the references you provided. This patient is way more "alive" than my normal hospice folks as he is not yet on his deathbed. Usually by the time I am involved the end is very near and I just gently help, telling them peace is upon them.

Please keep me in mind when you come across anything like this. I need help. LOL

When you talked about the nurse using caps I assumed it meant mushrooms. CL🍀

When you talked about the nurse using caps I assumed it meant mushrooms. CL🍀
It does mean mushrooms. I don't know what micro-dosing means.

Micro dosing is not going for a ride n Macro dosing is psychedelic.😵‍💫 CL🍀
Aye Captain Lucky.
I always hope to be clever enough to behave as a learning sponge.
Thanks for the info my big city brother :love:

As I said before I fear we may be dealing with an autism of sorts and how to proceed with appropriate precautions

I am autistic. I also have a few other psychological issues, but that usually comes with the territory. It can be both a blessing and a curse as I’m sure you’ve witnessed caring for this person.

I have used psychedelics to help with treatment resistant PTSD and Bi Polar type 1. I found it incredibly therapeutic. As an autistic person my “habits” go beyond habits. They are ingrained in me. I believe this indicates the neural pathways in those with autism are fairly hardened. I say this because psychedelics help to establish new neural connections in places and configurations your brain has never had before. This enables the person with autism to break free from some of the more debilitating aspects

I used to be plagued by anxiety and drug addiction, on top of all the other crap, but those two were controlling my life. After I extracted and crystallized DMT for myself I began experimenting. It took me one “trip” to shake off the drugs and anxiety. One trip and I went from being an unemployed drug addicted disabled veteran to getting help, gaining control of my anxiety, AND I even went out and got a job. Nowadays I work part time, spend time with my family, and grow plants. I’m actually happy with my life for the first time since I can remember conscious thought.

I am glossing over the finer points and leaving out details like walking 20 miles home barefoot from the inner city because I’m not sure what you’re looking for. I have spent a life time masking and adapting to the world around me. This has allowed me to learn how to analyze myself, become self aware, and be able to express things about autism that others find difficult.

I would be more concerned with other psychological issues such as bipolar, psychopathy, etc. before I was concerned with my autism. Obviously you don’t want to send someone to outer space if they don’t understand it but even lower doses can have great effects on your mind without altering your perception of reality.

I am autistic. I also have a few other psychological issues, but that usually comes with the territory. It can be both a blessing and a curse as I’m sure you’ve witnessed caring for this person.
Ahoy @Keffka
Your post has me at a loss for words. I was not aware that an autistic person could express themselves with such a powerful vocabulary and tone. I often wonder what he is saying when he begins talking to his hands. This behavior is triggered by most stressors like fear and anger. When he gets upset, he will start waving his hands and talking under his breath.

Being a caregiver does not give me license to diagnose people and I should never have said Mike is autistic because I really am not sure. Now I have met you, and my idea of autism has been swirled. I am beyond grateful that you took time and shared with me. If the caps can help autistic people like yourself, please keep telling folks. The science will catch up one day.

I hope that the knowledge I gained from you will help me be a better caregiver.
Is there anything I can do for you?

was not aware that an autistic person could express themselves with such a powerful vocabulary and tone. I often wonder what he is saying when he begins talking to his hands. This behavior is triggered by most stressors like fear and anger. When he gets upset, he will start waving his hands and talking under his breath.

So autism is a spectrum. When I learned of it, it was called Autism Spectrum Disorder. It may still be called that but I don’t keep up on the terms. Many, many more people fall into this spectrum than anyone actually realizes. Here’s a chart showing some of the disorders that fall on to the ASD spectrum

IMG_7038.jpeg

So with that there can be a vast difference in terms of severity. Someone can have ADHD and anxiety but still live a relatively “typical” life. Or some can have every one of these and life becomes quite difficult I imagine. Here’s a few signs you can look for

IMG_7037.jpeg

You can see right up top they mention the hand flapping you mentioned. That’s called stimming. Basically when a person with ASD becomes over stimulated, they will do things like hand flapping to try to relieve the stress and stimulation. It feels like you have this negative energy you need to physically expel. I feel the urge to stim fairly often, but because I was born in the 80s I had it shamed into me to hide this. I’ll do things like tap my foot aggressively or blurt out nonsense sounds if I’m alone.

Our minds just work differently is the best way to put it. I can’t sit in a classroom or formal education environment and learn. I get distracted, bored, and can’t focus. However if you give me the material and the sources I can complete a semester’s worth of work in 3 weeks, pass the final and retain the information. Where it really shines is when I’m interested in the subject. I will consume everything I can get my hands on and learn years worth of information in a matter of months.

I most definitely push psychedelics where applicable and have informed my doctors as well. It helped me immensely. I won’t tell anyone to follow my path but I will tell them not to close that door, there is hope even when pharmaceuticals fail.

You being open minded is all I ever want or need from anyone. We all have different experiences and realities. We benefit much more by sharing and being receptive to others reality instead of insisting our experience is the one true reality and ostracizing those who aren’t the same. Your level of empathy reminds me of my wife so I imagine you’re already bearing quite a load on your own

So autism is a spectrum. When I learned of it, it was called Autism Spectrum Disorder. It may still be called that but I don’t keep up on the terms. Many, many more people fall into this spectrum than anyone actually realizes. Here’s a chart showing some of the disorders that fall on to the ASD spectrum

You being open minded is all I ever want or need from anyone. We all have different experiences and realities. We benefit much more by sharing and being receptive to others reality instead of insisting our experience is the one true reality and ostracizing those who aren’t the same. Your level of empathy reminds me of my wife so I imagine you’re already bearing quite a load on your own
Ahoy @Keffka
I must confer with @StoneOtter as a matter of protocol and take you aboard as a Medicinal Officer. This ship bravely goes where it must. The war on pain and suffering takes no prisoners. We need brave and honest folks with your experience, that can show us how to care for each other.

Meeting you this morning has put a new dimension of care in our view. thank you :love:

Ahoy There!
I took Mike for his Bloodwork last week. They had refused to test his PSA until now, because of his radiation therapy skews the test. This is a big deal as his last reading was still way high.
30 days of radiation completed.
2 years of chemotherapy scheduled with 6 months completed.
2 years of hormone therapy scheduled with 6 months completed.
Plus, our 420 Love in 132 grams of RSO and counting.

Well, his test came back with a PSA score of 0.14.
With small cell cancer this is especially amazing.

He is really excited about our upcoming move. I bought him a rod & reel for Christmas. He has never been fishing. I am not in position to judge but it seems to me his folks put him in a closet and ignored the poor guy. Literally :(

Ahoy There!
I took Mike for his Bloodwork last week. They had refused to test his PSA until now, because of his radiation therapy skews the test. This is a big deal as his last reading was still way high.
30 days of radiation completed.
2 years of chemotherapy scheduled with 6 months completed.
2 years of hormone therapy scheduled with 6 months completed.
Plus, our 420 Love in 132 grams of RSO and counting.

Well, his test came back with a PSA score of 0.14.
With small cell cancer this is especially amazing.

He is really excited about our upcoming move. I bought him a rod & reel for Christmas. He has never been fishing. I am not in position to judge but it seems to me his folks put him in a closet and ignored the poor guy. Literally
That's great news, and a lower score than mine!
:circle-of-love:

It has been too long my brother.
Please tell me how you are doing? I had tagged you a few times in past year.
Hi Maritimer, a few things happened that made a some delays, and I have been getting over a bad chest infection after working outside lightly dressed a the chilling wind all day, which now has me reminding myself that as I get older I have to look after myself better, staunchness and willpower are fine in one's youth but for me at least, risky when older.

Your SIP gardening is looking great. I thought about trying that too, but I couldn't really conceive how to maintain it on the balcony without the Missus getting into a flap. I have instead created a trough garden with the idea (or hope) that it will be low maintenance for the next few years of growing. No idea how it will go but I am underway with a grow again.

It is great to hear of your continued success and support of folk who are benefiting from your extensive growing experience and potency achievements. Long may it continue!

Back
Top Bottom