Experiences please

CarolinaFarmer

Hi, newbie to AF’s and was gifted a few seeds. After doing just a very very small amount of reading I stopped b/c I didn’t like what I was reading. The individual who gifted the seeds has grown 4 pretty ones. I’m not knock’em, (420) just wanna know your experiences with them please.

Welcome Carolina Farmer to 420 magazine!

After hanging out on two Fakebook autoflower sitesI am trying autoflowers for the first time this year outside. I will say that the photo plants seem to be much better off than the autos with the same care but will give it time and wait and see. Also an 420 customer along with a few other seed banks including Coffee Shop Seeds in Spain because quite a few people on this site have recommended them.

My content printed is slightly different than what I actually wrote, 420 is substituted for I L. G M. Kind of strange but hope this makes the last sentence make a bit more sense.

Guess I can’t put up a seed company, sorry learning
you can, but there are some companies that ran so far afoul of board rules that they are banned, and an algorithm scrubs the name from the site if they are mentioned.

it takes an awful lot for it to get there. normally a supplier can get banned and still be mentioned by name, so it's got to be serious.

I guess I'm high as I've read the thread and still try to figure out the conversation.

euhm they are gifted seeds.. just grow em, although if you don't want to spend the time and energy on something you're unsure about, buy something feel you can trust more.
Are you gonna grow inside or out?

+1 on the SIP recommendation.. most problems people experience with growing cannabis comes from watering & feeding if you get that sorted out with a SIP that's like most of the growing woes gone. Now you can focus on environment, guard for bugs & pests and just well enjoy growing weeds.

Autos can go all kinds of ways, they can go from mini lowrider plants to big bushes and from 6-7weeks seed to harvest to 11-16 weeks certainly outside all depends on the strain there's short and long flowering ones and the environmental conditions and light exposure.

Seed banks and AF are not my field but there are several of people on here with extensive knowledge in those departments. I don't think they are answering your question s because they are not sure what the question is. Trying to read between the lines to get the question. New to AF makes me think you have experience with photo type plants. You have read some negative comments on AF in general. The seed company that produced the AF has some issues with the forum guidelines so maybe quality is an issue. That accurately cover it?

AF vs photo is like comparing a box cake mix to a cake made from scratch. One is simpler, faster, and fewer ways to make mistakes. When you are done you will most likely have decent final product but bakers/growers may mock you. The other requires more time, focus, and an eye for when it is time to move to the next step. If done right it can be superior to the box version allowing your creativity to make something special. If done wrong it is going strait to the trash. Grow your seeds, eat your cake, fuck the hatters! Decide for yourself what you prefer. Both have definite advantages and disadvantages.

If your concern is males or hermy seeds, those are easy to spot early enough to not contaminate your grow area. If you want help or any input as you grow, you can post a journal. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom