Experiments With Blue Cheese - Brassic Style

B.real i wouldnt consider this a normal thing.Maybe frequent but not normal.I know i dont want any nanners and i respectfully disagree that they cannot spread pollen.they can and will turn your seedless bud seedy not always but possible!

it's not normal. we created this "hermie" pheno by breeding feminized seeds. when feminizaiton goes really wrong you get nanners early and they will ruin your crop.

it's hard to pull the entire nanner off, even with good tweezers. if the nanner breaks pollen has been spread.

b.real sorry about the spreading pollen part i missed on your post.Jumped the gun.I have grown out several feminized strains that did not display this charecteristic,But i have seen many a bag seed dirt weed do this, i have heard many mexican growers are importing european seed bank seeds and growing them along landrace sativa strains.Again sorry for not reading your post fully

Hey Everyone

Thanks for the input on the nanner.

I took care of it after first spotting. Quick finger n thumb pluck.

It was a little moist and although I got pollen grains on my fingers, I don't think much has escaped to the bud.

The plants will be harvested this coming weekend. Stay tuned.....

Looking forward to the harvest! I can't see why a single hermie trait would damage the buds in any way this late on :)

I don't think it will either Mono,

I'm keen to get set up for the next round. This pheno has shown great resistance to going self-fert.

It's not common knowledge but I have 13 plants coming to harvest now.

(It's common knowledge now !)

Some amazing results to share, stay tuned.

BB's scissors are armed and dangerous.

I liked the trippy high from last harvest, so going for that with this lot.

i.e. mainly clear trich's

13 indeed. Hope it's not unlucky.

I'm surprised non of you guys ever questioned the photo's.

Was not meant to be that way at the outset, kinda happened by default.

Stay tuned for the update.

All will be revealed.

In other news, a lot of new kit has arrived today. :)

The dreaded banana...

Back
Top Bottom