Experiments With Blue Cheese - Brassic Style

Yes.... Use a bigger pot next time..lol I have every expectation that the closet girls are going to be the same way and they are in 5 gallon pots. Sorry don't know how many whatevers that is there. I know in the future for all prominently sativa I will use bigggg pots. My tallest girl is right at 6'........:circle-of-love:

I can't even imagine what you would have yielded in larger pots. It kinda boggles the brain....:headbanger:

It does indeed Dennise

I can't find out on a future grow either, as Bud Box 1 is soon to become my clone and veg station.

Hows your weekend of mis adventure doing my friend ???

Sticky fingers, covered in resin... I reckon matey

:high-five:

I'm taking a break BW, reckon I've earned it.

Very pleased with the harvest. Did you see the pics ?

That resin is a bugger to get off, found white spirit does the job.

I don't recommend that anyone should use that on your skin though !!!!!!

Got some disposable latex gloves for tomorrow.

Keep it green my friend.

how long did you veg for?

I can't remember when I took the clones B.

If I had to hazard a guess it would be something like 4 -5 weeks from them taking root.

Congrats on your harvest & new set-up Brit. Though everyone was willing to come & help I've decided to drop by after you finish curing. LOL...

Congrats on your harvest & new set-up Brit. Though everyone was willing to come & help I've decided to drop by after you finish curing. LOL...

Thank You Reg

There is a jar with your name on it.

rubbing alcohol will tak eit off BB or iso im really not sure but im assuming white spirits is a paint thinner type thing
that cant be too bad considering women use acetone to take nail polish off their fingers :rofl:
Yea BAR knows when to stop off lol
Happy Skunkday BB :thumb:

I'm riding with Broke Ass...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank You Reg

There is a jar with your name on it.
I want a jar with my name on it too..........:high-five:

I saw the pictures bb... Looked like bungee jumping stilton sisters !!!

Enjoy the break matey !!

You're real funny BW :laughtwo:

Only rested for the evening. Back at it today.

The new kit is up and running so there will be some new girls going in there shortly.

Just a couple of pics of the new tent with the HID lamp and ventilation installed.

BBKit08.JPG

BBKit09.JPG

Back
Top Bottom