Fast Buds Auto Crystal Meth & Northern Express - Beginner Grow

sweetlow

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and to the website and new to this whole grow thing. Well no quite...I have tried growing a couple months back but there were plenty of complications and to cut to the chase...failed..haha...anyway, now I decided to grow autos and I chose to try fast buds. So I will be starting off with one fast buds crystal meth and one of the free seeds they gave me, northern express. I will be growing out a a little storage closet under my stairs and here are my specs:
- 300W Led (3w chips) (cheap chinese ones)
- Own soil mix (2 part soil, 1 part perlite, 0.5 part worm casting, 1 part peatmoss)
- Biobizz starter pack
- Pots are a little over 1 gal

This is my little setup and I will post pics as soon as I get my nutrients as they just landed (I live on the other side of the world).

The plan is to germinate the seeds and let them sprout directly on led lights...I have not decided yet how far away from pots I will have the lights yet.

Please feel free to comment, make suggestion and whatnot. Looking forward to this grow.

Cheers

Hey peeps (whoever is following anyway),

Nutes just arrived in the mail today...seeds have been germinated and are already in soil waiting to sprout. Will update with the ladies pics when they sprout and see how they do. Cheers
12210829_1064353503599406_1515321172_o.jpg

Hey Folks,

Here is an update on my fast buds autoflowering grow so far. I am growing fast buds seeds Crystal Meth (CM) and Northern Express (NE). To recap:
- Nov. 3rd Seeds were germinated in wet paper tissues
- Nov. 4th Tap root popped out (taproot was about 2 cm on CM and was barely out on NE but put them in soil anyway)
- Nov. 7th Babies sprouted (Official Day 1) >>>> I fed the seedling with biobizz root juice and bio-heaven on this day, 1ml/2ml to 1L of water (each plant got 0.5L)

I am trying to see if by gradually feeding the seedlings more water, I can maybe control the root growth and limit growth toward the wet part of the soil first so to fill top part of the pot first before moving toward the bottom. I dont know if this is going to work but I am not watering with run off.

- Today is Day 3 >>> soil is a little dry so I gave the ladies another feeding of root juice and bio-heaven (1.5ml/3ml to 1.5L of water). This time each of them got 0.75L of water each. I noticed a little burn on the cotyledon of the NE but everything else seems fine. My LED lights are about 18" from the seedlings, CM has abit of stem stretch but I think the light distance is good for now. My temps are around 31 degrees C with humidity varying around 30 to 50 % depending on if I am home and AC is on or off. This big change in humidity does worry me but I think if this change is constant enough, these ladies will get used to it.

Anyhow...if you are following my grow...welcome and I hope this is helpful and here are pics of the ladies last night on Day 2. Cheers

Here is the CM
CM29.jpg

Here is the NE
NE.jpg

Hey Sweet, looking pretty good. it seems like you have everything ready to go. I have heard good things about the Bio Bizz. seedlings look great aswell. subbed

Hey Nicholas...Yeah so far biobizz seems to have a good response toward these ladies...lets see in the long run how they react to the other nute lines...Glad you chiming in.

Will keep as much updates as possible...cheers

start small and progressively move

lookin' good thus far

remember: cannabis plants won't need fed for 2 weeks of veg

Thanks MrMiracleGro! I am not sure how much NPK are in biobizz root juice combined with the bio-heaven but so far the ladies are responding well to them. I was thinking of using this same combo for the first two weeks then slowly feeding them with bio-grow. The only thing I am worried about is I dont want to stimulate the roots so much it will fill up my pot quick and risking root lock. Not sure if I should stop the root juice after week 1 and just feed it bio-heaven for a week before starting real feed.

Looks good:thumb:

I don't think there is any NPK in Root-Juice, but a little in Bio-Heaven and since your soil mix is quite light it should be fine.

Looks good:thumb:

I don't think there is any NPK in Root-Juice, but a little in Bio-Heaven and since your soil mix is quite light it should be fine.

Thanks PurpleGunRack. So do you think I should keep using the root juice until I start feeding it or stop it after the first week and just keep using bio-heaven?

Thanks PurpleGunRack. So do you think I should keep using the root juice until I start feeding it or stop it after the first week and just keep using bio-heaven?

You can use it througout the vegatative stage, so since your running autos I'd say 2-3 weeks, I usually use it for the first 2 weeks and when I transplant.

You can use it througout the vegatative stage, so since your running autos I'd say 2-3 weeks, I usually use it for the first 2 weeks and when I transplant.

Hey PurpleGunRack, aight...good to know. I think I have decided to use it for 2 weeks then I will start feeding them slowly. Also the CM from Fast Buds run a longer veg period apparently so there is more time for them to grow. Will just have to wait and see. Cheers

What's up bud... I love me some autos lol..... I'm subbed and if I can help in any way please let me know... great job so far.. keep it slow and steady for the first... I followed the crystal method plant on a journal elsewhere and it turned out nicely your in for a real treat

Hey Bro! Thanks...will definitely seek for that help if any complication arise. I cant wait for these girls to be fruitful though, so far what I read about other people's grow as well, seems impressive...haha...welcome. Cheers

Sup guys....it is Day 5 and its time to water the girls. Same watering as last time, root juice and bio-heaven (1.5ml/3ml to 1.5L of water) and each plant given 0.75L. I will give them more water on the next watering, which will be on Day 7. Nothing too cray cray happening yet but they are doing good...here are pic updates

CM Day 5
CM_D5.jpg

NE Day 5
NE_D5.jpg

Cheers

Hey guys...here is another update on my Fast Buds grow. Today is Day 7 :)cheertwo::Namaste:YAYYYY), these ladies are a week old. Checked the soil today, the CM definitely drinks alot as the soil was dry about half my finger deep so I fed her 1L of water with root juice and bio-heaven today (1ml/2ml) and I decided to only give the NE 0.5L (0.5ml/1ml). I am going to keep feeding these ladies the same proportion of additives for another week. As to how much water to fed them, if the CM still dry up like today after the 1L feeding, I will up it to 1.5 and so forth, same with the NE.

The CM seems to be starting to take off and the NE slowly catching up. Might be because taproot of NE was barely out when I potted them so technically, NE might be a day behind the CM. Will have to wait and see...I need to get reading and do some research about the NE as I havent yet...lol

Well thats about it for now...here are some pic updates

CM Day 7
CM_D7.jpg

NE Day 7
NE_D7.jpg

Cheers:thanks:

Looking good man.... they will grow at a pretty steady rate til about day 14 to 21 then it'll be off like a rocket...
Thanks for the info bro...i got a question, i heard leds have cal mag issues...should I be worried or biobizz line covers that? Cheers

I switched to LED recently and yes I had to feed cal mag more than normal.... I'm not too familiar with bio bizz I know it's quality stuff but if your using the light mix the re es not a lot in it and you will need cal mag for sure ..... I start my seedlings on day 15 or so with .5ml/L cal/mag plus from general organics and up it .5ml/L every 5 to 7 days til deep into flower I stop at 2ml/L

Back
Top Bottom