Fast Buds Auto Crystal Meth & Northern Express - Beginner Grow

Purples is right the fan helps when young to strengthen them a but but when you set the fan up indirect is best... all you want to see is a slight "wobble" from the plant every few seconds... very slight

My fans stay on low and are pointed down until the plants flower then the fans are pointed across the flowers of the plants directly as a first line defense for mold

Maybe you accidentally splashed some nute solution on the leaves?
New growth looks nice and healthy:)
When they're young it might be a good idea to have the circulation fan blowing indirectly on them.

Yea I decreased fan speed and turned it a bit away so it doesnt blow directly onto the leaves but she is looking good right now since I watered her. If i did splash something on her leaves, its only root juice and bio-heaven though but ya...I will be careful...I just want these ladies to take off...haha

Purples is right the fan helps when young to strengthen them a but but when you set the fan up indirect is best... all you want to see is a slight "wobble" from the plant every few seconds... very slight

My fans stay on low and are pointed down until the plants flower then the fans are pointed across the flowers of the plants directly as a first line defense for mold

Learned my lesson for sure....haha...I think the CM likes the bio-grow...shes a little perky now...haha...will see how the NE reacts to it when I water her tomorrow.

Cheers

Hey guys...little update on the grow! Today I decided to sprinkle some grounded egg shells on the soil and see if it makes any impact as I checked the leafs today and it seems the spots are spreading to other leafs...lets see if that works also I will get some epsom salt hopefully this weekend to balance things out and use it on the next watering. Here is a pic...idk if u guys can see the spread of the yellowing on the leafs there....

12271192_435741773295561_380864605_o.jpg

:Namaste:

Hey guys!! A little update on the grow! Today is Day 15, I would say its going not too bad but there are definitely some issues so I am in preventative mode right now. Since the diagnosis on the CM, the spread has definitely slowed down but it has not stopped. Fan was turned down so it doesnt blow directly onto it, added finely crushed egg shells, which will take some time to work for sure, but tip of a new leaf has turned yellow yet again. Now I did give them half strength nutes last time so it could be that. I could b over watering as well, I dont know but to be safe...I will wait an extra day or 2 before watering and let the soil really dry up. On the pics I took today, I think I definitely see mg deficiency though so will water with epsom salt on my next watering for sure (again...I am not sure so I could be wrong). Onto the NE, she was doing just great and today one of her leaf tip also burned... I am not sure whats happening here, could be the nutes or could be the same story happening with the CM but I guess time will tell if it gets worst or whatnot...she did get the same eggshell treatment as the CM though just in case. Anyhow, new growth are not affected yet so I guess thats somewhat good sign...I am hopping nothing too major is happening and it doesnt stun them or anything and that they just take off...here are pic update of Day 15

CM Day 15
CM_D15.jpg

NE Day 15
NE_D15.jpg

Tell me what you guys think is happening based on the pics...if you want a closer look at the leafs I can post closup pics of the leafs...cheers guys

Blood red stems of CM are telling that there are plenty of brown nutes inside..nutrient burn maybe..just my opinion.

It started way before I fed her nutes...I was just feeding her root juice and bio-heaven...so I doubt its nutrient burn but cheers for the input

:Namaste:

Sup guys!!! Coming to you with a new update on my Fast Buds grow. Today is Day 17 and the grow is coming along ok I guess despite the problems the ladies are facing. I got me some epsom salt last night to include in the watering of these ladies because I just noticed that the water that I am feeding them is actually RO (Idk why I am so dumb sometimes). Anyhow, today I only fed the CM again and let her dry out almost completely before feeding her. I gave her 1L consisting of 2ml bio-heaven, 0.75 bio-grow and 0.5g of epsom salt. I will have to wait and see the result of this watering sometimes this evening and see from there if I should up the epsom salt to 1g...The NE will probably get a feeding tomorrow with the same ratio. Thats all for now and thanks for whoever is following and commenting. The smell from these babies are starting to emerge as well...deliciousness!!haha...here are some pics update

CM Day 17
CM_D17.jpg

NE Day 17
NE_D17.jpg

Cheers:Namaste:

Sup guys!! Another update...NE is coming along nice...she just showed sex as of now so I guess its preflowering. I am hoping she just starts exploding from now on and get some size on her. I was going to wait until tomorrow to feed her to let the soil dry out a bit but I checked it and it was pretty dry already so i just decided to water her. Just a reminder, the CM was watered this morning. Here is a pic

NE_PreF_D17.jpg

Cheers:cheer::Namaste:

Hey Guys!! Bringing you a little update on my auto grow...Today is Day 20 and we are still learning..haha...The CM also showed sex yesterday I believe, I was going to update but I did not have much time so here we are. I think the ladies are starting to get back on track as they are drinking more water now, maybe its just because they are getting bigger. The colors of the ladies are getting better, so the feeding I gave them is right but not strong enough. Today they will get a feeding with these supplements: 2ml bio-heaven, 0.75ml bio-grow and 1g of epsom salt to 1L. Compared to last watering, I am only increasing epsom salt dosage. Here are pics of the ladies today:

CM Day 20
CM_D20.jpg

NE Day 20
NE_D20.jpg

Thanks guys:Namaste:

i am def. no expert, but they look like you are going in the wright direction with them.

happy growing.........have fun:thumb:

Hopefully i am...haha..cheers

Subbed for sure!

Need to go back and read from the start, as soon as I saw Crystal meth I knew I had to see this! Its right up there on my all time favourite auto strains to grow and more importantly smoke.

Really must order some more of those seeds. I'll dig out some pics mine for you to have a ganders at.

:volcano-smiley: :thumb:

Subbed for sure!

Need to go back and read from the start, as soon as I saw Crystal meth I knew I had to see this! Its right up there on my all time favourite auto strains to grow and more importantly smoke.

Really must order some more of those seeds. I'll dig out some pics mine for you to have a ganders at.

:volcano-smiley: :thumb:

Hey bro! Yea man...post up some pic...I definitely want to have a look. The CM smells quite dank quite early too...haha...its only day 21 today and man...she smells strong. Welcome to the grow.

Cheers:Namaste:

Hey guys! I just want to bring a little update and do a little pic comparison between day 20 and day 21 just to see and show you guys if the adjustment I am making is improving or not and if I should increase them or not. So here we are:

CM Day 20 (fed 2 ml bio-heaven, 0.75 ml bio-grow, 0.5 g epsom salt)
CM_D20.jpg

CM Day 21 (fed last night 2 ml bio-heaven, 0.75 bio-grow, 1 g epsom salt)
CM_D21.jpg

NE Day 20 (fed 2 ml bio-heaven, 0.75 ml bio-grow, 0.5 g epsom salt)
NE_D20.jpg

NE Day 21 (fed last night 2 ml bio-heaven, 0.75 bio-grow, 1 g epsom salt)
NE_D21.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...Thanks a bunch
:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Sup guys!! So I am getting a little worries about these ladies because the deficiencies seems to not get better. The spotting seems to still be spreading and the yellowing and drying of the leafs are also climbing. I am sure now that it is not magnesium deficiency because I have corrected that. I was reading about phosphorus deficiency but I am not sure if its that since I started feeding them already. Another option could be ph...but I dont have a ph meter so I don't know...any ideas? Maybe a flush? Here are some pics of the leafs:

Starts like this
12298147_1075716989129724_591910911_o.jpg

Progress into this
12311825_1075717205796369_1528608686_o.jpg

Eventually ends like this
12297891_1075717065796383_640753821_o.jpg

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom