Fast Buds Auto Crystal Meth & Northern Express - Beginner Grow

The lower leaves will eventually wither and as long as the new growth looks healthy it's probably ok.
I don't think you need to worry, it's a resilient plant and it's gonna give you some nice buds even if you abuse it;) and since you keep on top of them the way you do you're gonna be puffin' on some quality smoke in no time:)

The lower leaves will eventually wither and as long as the new growth looks healthy it's probably ok.
I don't think you need to worry, it's a resilient plant and it's gonna give you some nice buds even if you abuse it;) and since you keep on top of them the way you do you're gonna be puffin' on some quality smoke in no time:)

I hope so man...haha...I will keep an eye on them. I still want to figure out what is going on though because my previous failed grow has been showing similar symptoms...if I figure out whats up, I can correct to avoid it next time you know...cheers

Sup guys!! It is day 24 and the ladies got a feeding today. I am not sure what is up with them lately but it could be lack of N so I decided to up the feeding. Today i fed them 1 ml bio-grow and only 1 ml bio-heaven to 1 L of water. I will see how they do tomorrow and adjust from there. Here are pics of them couple hours after feeding...color seems quite light, which really bothers me cuz something is not right...just cant pinpoint what.

CM Day 24
CM_D241.jpg

CM Day 24 (under light for better view)
CM_D24.jpg

NE Day 24
NE_D241.jpg

NE Day 24 (Under light for better view)
NE_D24.jpg

What do you guys think?
:thanks:

Sup guys!! Bringing you a little update on my auto grow! Today is Day 27 and these ladies are definitely starting to get better. I think I finally found out what was wrong. Turns out, my soil sucks and there was not enough food in there and I was underfeeding them all this time. After I bumped the dose of my nutes, the CM show significant growth. The NE is short and clustered but she might produce a fat central cola. Anyway....it is my first sort of successful grow so far so I am happy with whatever I end up with. We can only get better. I fed them again today with 1 liter still with 1 ml bio-heaven and 1.5 ml bio-grow. I am trying to put them on a little aggressive nutrition because I read another CM grow and she stopped stretching at day 36, so I am trying to get as much growth as I can for the next 10 days or so...lets hope we get a couple more inches. Here are pic updates:

CM D27
CM_D271.jpg
CM_D27.jpg

NE Day 27
NE_D271.jpg
NE_D27.jpg

That is all for now, thanks for following.
Cheers:Namaste:

Ice recovery the new growth is perfect green flat and slightly pointing UP.... you got her in the sweet spot now

Thanks Atrain! Yea they seem to be doing better indeed. I think the NE stopped vertical growth though already though...she has been at the same height for a couple days now. My other question and concern now is when to switch to bloom nutes?? What signs do you suggest me to look for to know its time for the switch?

Let the flowers form a bit .... don't jump straight in when you see hairs form wait til it's a small flower forming

Cheers bro...will wait and see!

Sup guys! Here to bring you the latest update on my grow! Today is Day 30 and the ladies were looking a little dry. I went ahead and kept the same feeding dose as last time, 1 liters to 1 ml bio-heaven and 1.5 ml bio-grow. Its the first time I see a runoff from the NE but I still have not watered until runoff on CM. NE is definitely not stretching anymore and is starting to get hairy as. Her hairs are turning are starting to turn amber ish though so I don't know if its normal or not. As for the CM, she is still stretching so far as I can tell, I will see how she does in the next couple of days. I might switch to bloom nutes on the NE next watering as she is done stretching and since she is quite short...will focus on growing fat buds. The CM I believe will keep stretching a little more. Anyhow....here are some pic updates:

CM D30
CM_D30.jpg
CM_D301.jpg
CM_D302.jpg

NE D30
NE_D30.jpg
NE_D301.jpg
NE_D302.jpg

Sup guys!! Quick update on my grow plus a little question and help with nutes. So today is day 32 and I am 100% sure that vertical growth has stopped on both plants and budding has started I think. I will post pics of the bud sites at the bottom and you guys can comment and whatnot. Next is question about nutes...I think I will start bloom nutes on the next watering but the question is how much should I start with? Just a reminder I am currently on 1 ml bio-heaven and 1.5 ml bio-grow. How much bio-bloom and top max should I add to the feeding? Should I decrease the bio-grow? Any input would be helpful. I was thinking to discard the bio-heaven, still feed 1.5 ml of bio-grow and start with 1 ml of bio-bloom straight away? is that too much? Let me know....now the pics

CM D32
CM_D32.jpg
CM_D321.jpg

NE D32
NE_D32.jpg
NE_D321.jpg

:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Looking to try an auto next round. Subbed and taking notes:reading420magazine:

Welcome bro...if you have any questions shoot...I will help you the best I can...even though I am a newbie as well..haha...cheers

Looks good:thumb:

Check out Biobizz website for feeding chart Organic, Hydroponics, Indoor Growing, Organic Fertilizers, Organic Nutrients, Outdoor Growing, Biobizz, Bio bizz, Biobizz.com, Biobizz soil, Light Mix, All Mix, Coco Mix, Pre Mix, Worm Humus, Bio Grow, Fish Mix, Bio Bloom, Alg A Mic, Root Juice, Bio - remember it's recommended feeding per week.

You should atleast continue to use Bio-Grow and if your soil-mix isn't pre-fertilised you should increase it throughout the grow - until flushing.

Use the Biobizz schedule and for general guideline use Atrain's guides Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis A-Train's new proven Autoflower feeding schedule and growing tips

Sup guys!!! Today is Day 33 and its feeding day. Everything seems to be going ok so far...so here is a quick little update on the feeding. I ended up doing the switch to bloom today so I fed them 1.5 ml bio-grow, 1 ml bio-bloom and 1 ml topmax. I will gradually up it, by 0.5 in every feeding until the end except for the bio-grow...I think once I reach 2 ml...I will keep it steady there. Thats about it for now...here are pics:

CM D33
CM_D33.jpg

NE D33
NE_D33.jpg

Cheers:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Sup guys! Coming to you with an update on my fast buds grow...today is Day 36 and end of week 5. Things are coming along fine I would say...waiting on the buds to fill up and fatten up:Namaste: I fed the ladies today, still with 1L with 2 ml bio-grow, 1.5 ml bio-bloom and 1.5 ml topmax. The issue of older leafs drying up and all have considerably slowed down so now I know for sure they were underfed, its a good note for my next grow, which I will begin end of next week as a matter of fact and it will consist of 2 CM (still got seeds left and I dont have much space). Anyhow...here are some pics:

CM D36
CM_D36.jpg
CM_D361.jpg
CM_D362.jpg

NE D36
NE_D36.jpg
NE_D361.jpg
NE_D362.jpg

Thanks for following
Cheers :thanks::Namaste:

Sup guys! Today is Day 39 and I fed the ladies with 2 ml bio-grow, 2 ml bio-bloom and 2 ml top-max. They are doing ok so far, CM started trichome production and NE has not yet. CM also starts to smell pretty dank and NE still smells flowery. Buds are starting to get some some size, i don't know how big they will get but I hope they will be decent...haha. Nothing much going on apart form that so here are pics:

CM D39
CM_D39.jpg
CM_D391.jpg
CM_D392.jpg

NE D39
NE_D39.jpg
NE_D391.jpg
NE_D392.jpg

Cheers guys:Namaste:

Sup guys!! Coming with an update on my grow again...today is Day 42, the ladies are coming along ok given the situation, they are prevailing and fighting. As per the seed bank recommendation they are halfway, maybe a bit more to harvest. Expected harvest is between 70-80 days. I think they wont get as big as they can get bit for the first ongoing successful grow I am happy with it but they do still have plenty of time. Buds are starting to swell nicely, decent number of bud sites, looks a little pale in color but at this point I am not sure if its the pheno or its nutrients. Trichome production is more significant on the CM compared to the NE. The CM is an interesting plant, it started slower than the NE but is now outdoing the NE in the mid and later stages. Its incredible. Also CM's stem is starting to change color...cant wait to witness its cool colors. Anyhow today I fed them with 2 ml bio-grow, 2.5 ml bio-bloom, 2.5 ml top max and 0.5 g of epsom salt. That is it for now...here some pic update.

CM D42
CM_D42.jpg
CM_D421.jpg

NE D42
NE_D42.jpg
NE_D421.jpg

Thanks for following,
Cheers
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom