Fast Buds Auto Crystal Meth & Northern Express - Beginner Grow

Sup guys!! Little update on my grow. Today is Day 46...about 2.5 weeks since switched to bloom nutes. Left the soil to dry out a bit before I watered this time around. NE is showing major deficiency or burn I am not sure. At this point in the grow I am just hoping she will just push through it and get things done. Buds are swelling up apart from that, trichomes starting to get frosty, smell is getting nice and dank. Like I said, they wont yield as much as they should because of the problems I have been having with them but I am ok with that. Here are some pics:

CM D46
CM_D46.jpg
CM_D461.jpg
CM_D462.jpg

NE D46
NE_D46.jpg
NE_D461.jpg
NE_D462.jpg

Cheers
:Namaste:

Sup guys!! more updates on my Fast buds seeds grow. Today is Day 49 and I watered the ladies today...they got 1.5 ml grow, 3.5 ml bloom and 3.5 ml top max. I reckon I will feed them 2 more times and start flushing. Will probably cut them down about week 10...today marks end of week 7. They are not as big but we can only improve from here. Here are some pics:

CM D49
CM_D49.jpg
CM_D491.jpg
CM_D492.jpg

NE D49
NE_D49.jpg
NE_D491.jpg
NE_D492.jpg

Cheers guys

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Sup guys! Been a while since i was on here. Sorry I have been busy with other stuff. Unfortunately I dont have picture updates as I didnt have time to take pics upon harvest. The result of the grow was very little, got about 3.5 grams dry from the NE, which was the small plant and 7.5g dry from the CM. Considering all the issues i had i am glad I got something. I am all out of the NE already and it was a good smoke. Smooth, nice aroma and nice chill stoned feeling. Still curing the CM at the moment and will get back on that..perhaps in the strain review. As a first successful grow...I call this a success and can only improve form here. Started new grow already unfortunately because I got no time to update I am not able to make a journal for it.

Cheers guys...thanks for following. I will try and put up some nug shots of the CM later. Pease

Back
Top Bottom