Fast service

Are you in Canada? I'm south of the border and it's been 7 days since I received a shipping confirmation. Trying to gauge when I should give up hope on receiving the order.

Are you in Canada? I'm south of the border and it's been 7 days since I received a shipping confirmation. Trying to gauge when I should give up hope on receiving the order.

7-10 Postal days is typical from Canada to US, 10-14 US to Canada for small packets/packages. I'd give it two weeks and then contact them if nothing by then as it does vary.

This site has a store?

Lol, no. But when someone posts a thread in a seedbank's sub-forum, and converses about receiving an order, it is generally safe to assume that they are speaking (typing) about cannabis seeds.

I wish this forum had a store. There were times when I wanted to buy some of the 420 Magazine nug jars. Well, I've always wanted to do that - it'd be more proper to state that there have been a few times when I could have afforded to purchase something that I didn't truly need, but merely wanted to, both because I liked the products and because it would have been a nice way to personally do my part in terms of supporting the forum.

Lol, no. But when someone posts a thread in a seedbank's sub-forum, and converses about receiving an order, it is generally safe to assume that they are speaking (typing) about cannabis seeds.

I wish this forum had a store. There were times when I wanted to buy some of the 420 Magazine nug jars. Well, I've always wanted to do that - it'd be more proper to state that there have been a few times when I could have afforded to purchase something that I didn't truly need, but merely wanted to, both because I liked the products and because it would have been a nice way to personally do my part in terms of supporting the forum.
We should try talking leadership here into creating a 420mag seedbank.

Too politically/legally risky at this time. But it's a nice thought.

Back
Top Bottom