FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

... thank you just out of curiosity have any guys on here ever met up for a smoke, chats etc

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

... thank you just out of curiosity have any guys on here ever met up for a smoke, chats etc

Not personally as I've only just started to post on here.

I'm well up for the social side of things though :)

Not personally as I've only just started to post on here.

I'm well up for the social side of things though :)

Same here this is my first grow on this site and I would be aswell maybe have to start a group were a few of us could all meet somewhere and exchange stories, trade buds, a big smoke up munch I would even be willing to use my place as a meet point the only thing is I'm in Scotland .

Noodlesp im a geordie, not as far as hippy in new zealand like

Maybe after xmas get couple more people that's interested and see if we can make it happen like I said don't mind using my place as a meet point ..

Noodlesp im a geordie, not as far as hippy in new zealand like

Hahahahahahaha :)

I'm obviously a good liar mate! I'm an awful lot closer than you think and definitely wouldn't need a boat to visit you or Noodlesp ;)

Same here this is my first grow on this site and I would be aswell maybe have to start a group were a few of us could all meet somewhere and exchange stories, trade buds, a big smoke up munch I would even be willing to use my place as a meet point the only thing is I'm in Scotland .

I'm definitely not in new zealand as I managed to convince Genji, but I am about as far away from you as I could be without using a boat or a plane :)

Hahahahahahaha :)

I'm obviously a good liar mate! I'm an awful lot closer than you think and definitely wouldn't need a boat to visit you or Noodlesp ;)
Hahahaha u sir are stealthy maybe this shit could actually happen then ..

Hahahaha u sir are stealthy maybe this shit could actually happen then ..

If I plan ahead mate It'll only cost me about 40 quid on the Jets of Easy :)

Well could do it one weekend so there's couple days init so people don't have to come and go I'll send the mrs away for a spa weekend or something lol

Well could do it one weekend so there's couple days init so people don't have to come and go I'll send the mrs away for a spa weekend or something lol

Good Mrs then mate? :)

Yes mate only because I have to bribe her with things lol but if it works then I'm happy lol ..

Absolutely mate. Keep em happy and life is sweet :)

This is my Mexican Airlines baby at 14 days :)

Anyone know why the leaves are twisting like that? Others seem to be doing it too. Could it be over-watering? I'm being careful and not giving them too much as far as I can tell?

Please help my little babies!!! :(

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

IMG_161025.JPG

Back
Top Bottom