FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

I struggle with humidity in the winter. With fresh air blowing in the tent the lowest I've seen it hit was 25%. My leaves will twist a tiny bit esp if I watered the day before which would force the humidity up. You plants look great though.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

I struggle with humidity in the winter. With fresh air blowing in the tent the lowest I've seen it hit was 25%. My leaves will twist a tiny bit esp if I watered the day before which would force the humidity up. You plants look great though.

Actually mine had a good water yesterday so you're probably right :) I've also moved my LED up a bit just in case that's contributing.

Thanks again. Much appreciated :)

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

My humidity keeps changing its been so so high recently can't figure it out it's like it was lower with out the dehumidifyers lol even tho I know there working as you can see the water colected by them

I'm not surprised its high mate! It's literally a jungle in there! There must be some serious transpiration going on in there with 10 babies! Is that the right word? Transpiration? Sounds ok in my addled mind :)

I'm in hippy. I'm interested in Mexican airlines too. Looks like a great strain

I'm in hippy. I'm interested in Mexican airlines too. Looks like a great strain

You're very welcome mate :) Pull up a chair, can I get you a drink? :)

I think the Mex Airlines looks gorgeous :) I'll find a pic that inspired me to try it :)

I vegged my babies under a mars 300 led. It did quite well. Nice LEDs for the price. I see you have a new one coming

I vegged my babies under a mars 300 led. It did quite well. Nice LEDs for the price. I see you have a new one coming

Yep new one coming :) nothing wrong with the mars though - decent light for almost no money :)

Inspiration for including Mexican Airlines ..........

FSCN3462.JPG
mex_air_final.JPG

That is inspiration for sure. I like the Sativa's for daytime buzz. I'm planning on getting some of those beans soon. I have some gorilla glue, incredible bulk and fast and vast. All auto seeds ready for my next run. Mexican airlines will be the good sativa too offset my selections

That is inspiration for sure. I like the Sativa's for daytime buzz. I'm planning on getting some of those beans soon. I have some gorilla glue, incredible bulk and fast and vast. All auto seeds ready for my next run. Mexican airlines will be the good sativa too offset my selections

That was my thinking too - like carbon off-setting....... indica off-setting :)

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

I'm not surprised its high mate! It's literally a jungle in there! There must be some serious transpiration going on in there with 10 babies! Is that the right word? Transpiration? Sounds ok in my addled mind :)

Lol I think it's the right word I know what you mean tho regardless . I think my meter is back half working its reading much lower rh now and back to 23c now is the debate to put lights on full power as it literally fried them last time lol if I do I'll move the light up a bit even tho it's like 25 inches away

Lol I think it's the right word I know what you mean tho regardless . I think my meter is back half working its reading much lower rh now and back to 23c now is the debate to put lights on full power as it literally fried them last time lol if I do I'll move the light up a bit even tho it's like 25 inches away

Go full power mate! :)

Right serious update time.....

DAY 14 (could actually be 13, but we'll stick with 14).

Babies seem to be doing well.

This is my feeding schedule so far:

Day 1-10 = just water that's been de-chlorinated for 48 hours.

Days 11-15 = 0.5ml per litre water of Micro, Grow, Bloom. Think it's 2ml per litre water of Voodoo Juice and B52 (I'll have to check last two as no memory).

Only watering about 1/2 litre per plant and wondering if this is enough?

Anyone got any thoughts on how much I should be watering 14 day old autos in soil and fabric pots?

I've noticed the fabric pots seem to hold water quite well which doesn't make much sense to me?

And also what I have learned about heat even if your grow room is at 30c the plants might not be as hot I have an ir laser thermometer cost £10 and can check surface temps even at 30 in my tent the plants are normally about 23/24c

I bought one of these there awesome

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@ Velky Everything is strange at the moment mate as it's all new to me! :)

It seems from what I've read on here that they need a lot less water when in soil compared to coco. I'm struggling to work out if I'm under watering them, over watering them or doing just about right!

Back
Top Bottom