FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

Group shot in the tent :)

I hope they're ok! I'm seriously like I was when my kids were babies! Anxious or what! lol
IMG_161728.JPG

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

Don't
Worry one
Of mine
Is fully mutant it grows so strangely some leafs haven't split apart lol I'm
Sure it's
Nothing but wait for Sombody more experienced to weigh in have you got better photos please

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

Dont worry mate could be genetic some leafs do that.but ur girls are healthy and strong.no problems there mate best of luck.and il defo be up for a fellow grow meet up and a smoke weekend;) sounds awsome count me in;) happy growing every1;)

Dont worry mate could be genetic some leafs do that.but ur girls are healthy and strong.no problems there mate best of luck.and il defo be up for a fellow grow meet up and a smoke weekend;) sounds awsome count me in;) happy growing every1;)

Awesome news mate thanks a lot :) I can breath again :)

Defo be good for us all to meet up - what a weekend that would be in the circumstances! :) ;)

Had a few drops of feeding splash back mate. Have carefully washed off with clean water immediately when its happened as I'm already on a very low dose of nutes.

Heat stress? I'm so far from an expert I don't even want to comment, but they don't ever go above 78 degrees or so and almost always at 75 mate?

Thanks for your input mate its much appreciated :)

FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

And also what I have learned about heat even if your grow room is at 30c the plants might not be as hot I have an ir laser thermometer cost £10 and can check surface temps even at 30 in my tent the plants are normally about 23/24c

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

And also what I have learned about heat even if your grow room is at 30c the plants might not be as hot I have an ir laser thermometer cost £10 and can check surface temps even at 30 in my tent the plants are normally about 23/24c

Ive got my thermometer in the pot with the GSC so should be fairly accurate? Maybe? :)

Are the leaves dry to the touch? What is your humidity?

No the leaves are not dry or crispy feeling in any way. They feel and look 'juicy' and plump if you know what I mean.

Definitely not dried out crispy type twisting I don't think.

And thanks for contributing I really appreciate it :)

FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Ai...

My humidity keeps changing its been so so high recently can't figure it out it's like it was lower with out the dehumidifyers lol even tho I know there working as you can see the water colected by them

Back
Top Bottom