Fav nuts for indoor soil grow?

The basic liquid trio from FoxFarm comes to mind. I started off with those but eventually switched over to the Roots Organic dry fertilizers with some Down To Earth products and a liquid fish and liquid seaweed product as supplements..

Tell us more about your soil. Is it a store bought product? Or a mix that you made yourself?

How large are the pots you are using?

The basic liquid trio from FoxFarm comes to mind. I started off with those but eventually switched over to the Roots Organic dry fertilizers with some Down To Earth products and a liquid fish and liquid seaweed product as supplements..

Tell us more about your soil. Is it a store bought product? Or a mix that you made yourself?

How large are the pots you are using?
For soil using Fox Farm Ocean Forest and mixing with some peat moss. 3 gal fabric pots.

For soil using Fox Farm Ocean Forest and mixing with some peat moss. 3 gal fabric pots.
The Ocean Forest soil already has peat moss mixed in. When getting ready for the next grow you can think about mixing in some Perlite which is a common and popular soil amendment. It will add some aeration and does help with water retention.

The 3 gallon pots will work if the plants do not get too large. Larger the plant the more soil it needs so that the roots can find enough nutrients. That is when your nutrient program kicks in.

Whether you use the GeoFlora product, the trio of liquids from FoxFarm or the basic Terp Tea Grow and Terp Tea Bloom dry fertilizers from Roots Organic it is best to stick with the recommended dose and feeding schedule. Sometimes it helps to add to the program as long as the grower understands why and what the addition will do for the plant.

The Ocean Forest soil already has peat moss mixed in. When getting ready for the next grow you can think about mixing in some Perlite which is a common and popular soil amendment. It will add some aeration and does help with water retention.

The 3 gallon pots will work if the plants do not get too large. Larger the plant the more soil it needs so that the roots can find enough nutrients. That is when your nutrient program kicks in.

Whether you use the GeoFlora product, the trio of liquids from FoxFarm or the basic Terp Tea Grow and Terp Tea Bloom dry fertilizers from Roots Organic it is best to stick with the recommended dose and feeding schedule. Sometimes it helps to add to the program as long as the grower understands why and what the addition will do for the plant.
Thank you for the information, appreciate it. :thumb:

mega crop for yield, simplicity, cost, ease of use, and the sheer number of media types it can be used with. likely the most effective nute going and easily the cheapest to run.

it's the most versatile nute i've seen in 4 decades of growing.

mega crop for yield, simplicity, cost, ease of use, and the sheer number of media types it can be used with. likely the most effective nute going and easily the cheapest to run.

it's the most versatile nute i've seen in 4 decades of growing.
But many growers have to make adjustments and add other things in flower, something not easy for a new grower.

But many growers have to make adjustments and add other things in flower, something not easy for a new grower.

any adjustments are minor and the approach is still far less complicated than the multiple bottles and amendments needed in near any other nute system.

a number of nute systems can't get a decent result unless you have the base three bottles and a minimum of 2 flower amendments, AN is one that comes to mind instantly, and it's still considered a good nute.

MC also teaches growers to read what is going on with their plants as a central part of the nute approach, unlike nearly every other nute system.

finally i paid $120 cdn 5 yrs ago for MC and am still using it. i know growers who fork out that much for a single grow easily.

If you’re growing in soil and are using anything less than a 7 gallon container your best bet is to use one of the nutrient lines recommended already. Anything less than a 7 gallon and you won’t be able to keep up with the plants demands without some serious prep work and knowledge.

If I want to grow in a 3 gallon container with soil, it needs to be a specially crafted soil that has cooked for at least 30 days at 80F. Then you will need powerful amendments like blood and bone meal used in spikes and layers. You will also need to use teas and other intervention methods. It’s much simpler to go with a Geoflora or MC when using smaller containers.

If it were me and I wanted the best quality possible and didn’t want to do the above mentioned work, I’d go with Geoflora or MC.

What is your favorite nutrient program for an indoor grow using soil?

Thanks
Mine is biobizz ,it’s organic and great my plants love it . 😍 . The full range is spot on. But you could get a decent harvest with the grow , bloom, top max. And of course a bit of 🦇💩. Always good , make tea or ring well , either way 🦇💩is a beast. Epsom salts organic calmag with extras.

Advanced Nutrients is for me... I was to newb for Flora on my first grow and I ended up buying and using AN for the same grow through flower. Made all the difference in the world and I was so against AN before that. But I think you need good water for it to work properly. With just Sensi Bloom and B52 I grew monster Autos, I mean they grew big almost by themselves, I just poured tons of water :)

Advanced Nutrients is for me... I was to newb for Flora on my first grow and I ended up buying and using AN for the same grow through flower. Made all the difference in the world and I was so against AN before that. But I think you need good water for it to work properly. With just Sensi Bloom and B52 I grew monster Autos, I mean they grew big almost by themselves, I just poured tons of water :)
? What are advanced newts 😎

Yeah, gotta be advanced man, It's not for regular joe salamander.
Argg. Seriously, just tell me. I’m on the end of my first grow, sick of watching videos. Plz . Is it giving extra NPK when right time? Or is it a brand ? Or living soil, amendments? W,t,f.is it

IMG_0942.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom