favorite place to smoke . . . .

Alyssa88

My absolute favorite place to smoke is at the shore. I love to lay out a blanket on the sand and lay under the stars passing a blunt back and forth and listening to ocean roar in the backround. Sometimes we listen to music. It is so peaceful and I LOVE the ocean, so sublime. Luckily I only live like an hour and a half away from the shore. I'd prefer to be closer, but this will do, lol.

My house is also pretty great. 2 of the 3 bedrooms have two large closets each (and the good bedrooms belong to the 2 potheads or the the three roomates, lol). So we each have a closet decorated for baking. One is an outerspace theme, its pretty trippy. The other is a luxurious Indian style, its amazing.

We also have a balcony, with a semi obstructed view of the city skyline, but more importantly a view of this really old but beautiful hotel, I love it. Sitting on the balcony and watching the sunset is a great way to end the day, or begin the night, lol.

Our backyard is great too. We have a large brick circle with a firepit in the middle and chairs and torches around it, lots of fun in the summer, lol.

So do you have any favorite places?

In the spring and summer I love to sit out on my deck and listen to the night sounds while putting my bong to good use. At other times, I enjoy sitting right here in front of my computer chatting with you guys while baking away!

I love to smoke a joint anywhere that there is someone that absolutely despises the fact that I am doing it.

:laughtwo:

I used to enjoy doing that a lot, but ever since I got arrested the year before last, I've only enjoyed smoking at home in my garage or at one of my friends' houses.

My absolute favourite place to smoke, however, would have to be at my city's annual 4/20 rally. I didn't go last year because of a rumour that it had been cancelled, but apparently it wasn't that great of a turn-out anyway. Two 4/20s ago was the best and most moving rally I've ever been to. There were thousands of people marching the streets, holding signs, blazing and chanting "We're here, we're high, get used to it," and afterwards, everyone sat and chilled in a big park across the street from Niagara Falls and smoked while listening to a few speeches made by Canadian MMJ patients and Dana Larsen, who proceeded to spark up a joint that weighed at least 2 grams when he was finished. I felt an unbelieveable connection with everyone there. The coolest thing I saw held a jar of weed on his hip. I wish I had a picture. And the best part was, the police treated us with courtesy and respect and didn't arrest or bust anyone (for once).

-jps :peace:

I would have to say in my room. Doing exactly what I am doing now.

I live in a loft of an older house and I have managed to turn it into my personal den. I have my laptop on one of those old 80's looking TV trays by my comfortable ass couch.

That couch is facing my HD TV with 360 and really nice surround sound system.

My favorite place is in the woods. I also like to smoke on the porch at night watching the different critters cruising through looking for food.

In the woods, on top of a mountain with a good view, or in a boat, fishing.

By the reflector pool at the Washington D.C. Mall on the fourth of July at the annual smoke-in.

Well I have lots of places I love to smoke. Alot of them are in the wilderness in BC. For everyday smokin. I walk to our neighborhood store - 10 mins either way. Ill roll 2 joints. One for each way. I usually end up buying 30 bucks worth of munchies due to the first joint. HEHE

:laughtwo:

I used to enjoy doing that a lot, but ever since I got arrested the year before last, I've only enjoyed smoking at home in my garage or at one of my friends' houses.

My absolute favourite place to smoke, however, would have to be at my city's annual 4/20 rally. I didn't go last year because of a rumour that it had been cancelled, but apparently it wasn't that great of a turn-out anyway. Two 4/20s ago was the best and most moving rally I've ever been to. There were thousands of people marching the streets, holding signs, blazing and chanting "We're here, we're high, get used to it," and afterwards, everyone sat and chilled in a big park across the street from Niagara Falls and smoked while listening to a few speeches made by Canadian MMJ patients and Dana Larsen, who proceeded to spark up a joint that weighed at least 2 grams when he was finished. I felt an unbelieveable connection with everyone there. The coolest thing I saw held a jar of weed on his hip. I wish I had a picture. And the best part was, the police treated us with courtesy and respect and didn't arrest or bust anyone (for once).

Thats excellent! I want to go. :grinjoint:

yea man that 4/20 rally sounds like it was very inspiring..and smokey..:grinjoint: hmm my favorite place to smoke...well as of now it would have to be at my girlfriends house since i go there and cant get in trouble for it.h er dad will come ou with a joint every now and then.:cheesygrinsmiley: but if i didnt live in these apartments where i can only smoke after 12 am, i would say my old bedroom. a lot of other cool places to smoke in or on would be the fairis wheel(sp), islands of adventure RIGHT before gettign on a roller coaster or the jurassic park ride(you'll swear them dinosaurs are real if you smoke the right stuff:rofl:)and last but not least the most relaxing place to light a doobie and meditate would be on a boat jsut off the coast of the keyes at sunset. such a beautiful horizon line. the colors swirl into such gorgeous shades and wonderous cloudy shapes that you can help but think about what the world is truly about. at least that was my experience.

my favorite place to smoke is nelson ledges quarry park (nlqp.com)--with a nice mellos crowd,,,rainbow family atmosphere,,,good music,,,BEER AND PIZZA
F.G.S.---aka---infoman---OHIO

Same here. I live in the mountains (Tennessee) so nature is definitely my favorite spot to smoke up; but I also love the beach. I lived in Pensacola, FL for a while. Great beaches!

How could I forget about fishing? I just like to blaze while fishing. I don't really mind whether or not it's in a boat or on the shore. I like both. On a nice, calm day it's so peaceful.

But after reading my earlier post a second time, I realize I must have been even higher than I am now when I wrote that. Look at this "sentence"... it doesn't really make sense. :laughtwo:

The coolest thing I saw held a jar of weed on his hip.

What I meant to type was: The coolest thing I saw there was this one guy who had a harness made of hemp around his bong that held it to his chest and held a jar of weed on his hip, so that he could just hit his bong, and then just let it hang across his chest. It was really cool. I wish I had a picture.

Well year round we do a lot of camping and 4 wheeling in these Rocky mountains and there is nothing better than being at 8 or 9000 ft where the air is completly clean and fresh, waking up in the morning smoking a big bowl of some goooodddd kind, getting lit, and then cooking up a good breakfast...:smokin:

Well year round we do a lot of camping and 4 wheeling in these Rocky mountains and there is nothing better than being at 8 or 9000 ft where the air is completly clean and fresh, waking up in the morning smoking a big bowl of some goooodddd kind, getting lit, and then cooking up a good breakfast...:smokin:

that sounds like being in heaven. I envy you!! :peace:

What used to be real fun for me was to ride my 10-speed bike to the highest place around (one of the local water towers) at the end of the road with a good view of the ocean, the horizon, and anyone coming from back downhill. I'd stop at the curb and smoke the previously prepared joint, then race back down the long hill, recovering all of the gravity I gave up on the trip up. Those skinny tires held well as I screamed down the steep curving road. Yeeeehaaaaw!.

Second favorite would be the beach. I love to smoke a joint on the beach and then start to really hear things as the drug takes affect. I notice the sound of a seagull, then the waves crashing, a train going by. And the breeze and smell of kelp and saltwater. Yum.

Back
Top Bottom