Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

I'm just as old school. Buying clothes is a grudge purchase for me. Try your luck though. If you come right, remember to take pictures. LOL!

Just got into the flower tent and man she is looking nice, Not a lot to do tonight in there mainly just need to add around 5L water. Her fan leaves to her main tops have started to come good again now that the light has been lifted, pretty decent considering the whole leaves were just about yellow, any longer they would have frizzled up. Just some photos for your viewing pleasure while i head back in and get started on the veg tent ;)

Screenshot_469.png

Screenshot_474.png

Screenshot_472.png

Screenshot_473.png

Screenshot_471.png

Screenshot_470.png

Damn man, this is how my plants should be looking.

I'll be in the corner over there... sulking.

Your plants look good man and looks like you are on the right track to getting them under control ;)
Probably one of my unfair advantages is running the DWC system, i dont have to worry about overwatering as long as i have that airstone bubbling away, Ive never grown in coco but i have noticed shits a lot slower in my soil compared to hydro, you will work it out dude, doing a great job so far :thumb:
Just about to repot one of my soil girls now hoping to boost a bit of new growth out of her, comparisons between this clone and sister clone in hydro id say she is around 1/3 the size of the hydro girl, kinda works out perfect in my situation as im trying to keep growth slow in soil girls for mothers and keep the clones banging out quick in hydro.

A few updates from last night, just to get started will show the difference in growth between my soil and hydro Atomic's, Soil version "should" be 5 days behind hydro and as you can see the difference is massive, my guess 3-4 times smaller than hydro.

Screenshot_476.png

Screenshot_475.png

White Jack is filling out nicely now and wont be long before she takes off :)

Screenshot_477.png

Back in a minute with clone updates ;)

Clones look good, after inspection the first clone is ready for transplant into soil, the most advanced root system i have ever seen grown since cut 9 days earlier lol, I moved Soil Atomic up to the next size pot and moved this clone into the newly emptied pot with canna terra pro soil. the second clone experiment with no cloning solution still looks good from the top, underside not one bump or root yet, shows how much these solutions actually help out and not just a waste of money, the clone will stay in the cloner until she shows roots or dies, her choice :) The newly transplanted clone will be kept tiny and moved in to the cupboard in a few weeks for pollination.

Screenshot_483.png

Screenshot_484.png

Will sort out some seedling pics and i will be back ;)

Seedlings are getting a bit bigger now and much easier to Photograph lol, all of them were nice and dry last night waiting for a water, completely forgot i had Rhizo here so added some to the water to help these little babys get a solid root structure going. I only have a little canna rhizotonic left so i saved that for another day, i know that shit works wonders, but i also have the CYCO version here "Rhizofuel" which i am trying out this time, only cost me like $8 compared to $40 for canna. Getting close to their first feed, maybe early next week.

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_478.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_479.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_480.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_481.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_482.png

Have a great day guys :Namaste:

Your killing it bud. Not a single unhappy girl in your garden.

I see what you mean about soil vs hydro. Big difference mate.

Cultivator said not to worry about seeing 1 or 2 in your tent. I see you are of the same opinion?

Yeah if i start seeing them flying everywhere i will deal with it but generally dont do any damage to my plants, I think the silica helps aid in keeping them strong, healthy and pest free. I knew i was going to have a few enter this time because of the addition from outdoors but it was a case of bring her in and try reveg or let her die outside and lose the strain.

Heres a quote from DM Silica:
Silicon is a very important nutrient to plants. It is a vital element of epidermal cell walls. Silicon strengthens plants so they can resist the ravishes of insects, drought, disease, heat and stresses. Dutch Master Gold Range SILICA substantially strengthens a plants ability to transport nutrients and other elements in the roots and internal plant cells. Gold Range SILICA will help increase cell wall stability, speed up root cell replication, build stronger and more extensive root systems, increase nutrient absorption and resist stress and drought as well as enhance the plants ability to resist insects and pathogens. Gold Range SILICA is a balancing and buffering substance that also helps your plants to deal with potentially toxic levels of minerals, salts and pollutants. Gold Range SILICA will help to give your plants a stronger, larger, more vigorous living infrastructure.

Two great growers confirming the same thing. Good to know. Thanks for the inf on the silica. Been meaning to get some for a while now.

How do you use rhizo?

How do you use rhizo?

Rhizotonic i always mix at 2ml per 1L water, i was using this for conditioning rockwool for clones and germinating seeds, also use it to water in soil for transplants to give that root system a bit of a head start. This CYCO brand has a lot stronger smell to it and the bottle says to mix at 0.5ml/1L for regular feedings or for seedlings, cuttings and foliar application to mix at 2ml/1L, however, i went half strength at 1ml/1L as it was the first of anything that was going on the seedlings just to be safe, next rhizo will be at full strength.

You don't use all way through? I usually use early then use at switch if I flush, then for a week after stretch.. This grow I didn't use after couple weeks of veg.. Now plants are shit, that I've put to light, but seems a little more than just that, wondering if rhizo might have helped.. Been using silica every watering so far... I use gogo juice outside, love the stuff but been wondering if I could use indoors.. You tried it? Bunnings... Look it up, awesome stuff...

I used rhizo a lot through my first indoor grow and pretty much almost ran out of it so thought i would keep what i had left for just clones and seedlings etc. Was only recently i went down the hydro shop and they had a sale table out the front with the cyco rhizofuel for $8. Last grow i was trying to run all DM nutes so didnt bother adding any other ranges and had great results so i have not bothered with this one either, about the only time i used it on last grow was in the cloner when i first got it to see if it would speed up rooting but no real benefits running it in there, they have roots in 4 days either way.
I have seen the GoGo juice at bunnings and was looking at buying it a while back now but ended up getting all the powerfeed and seasol stuff for outdoors, never really used nutes outside and still aint lol, usually a bit of slow release ferts in the soil and water the whole way through, seasol here and there for a boost :rofl: our climate is great like that though, dont need much to grow out here.

:passitleft:

Seasol Gogo and liquid pot ash is my outdoor arsenal.. Can get away for sure but that combo helps... My climates a lot different than yours though.. I'd love to be growing outdoors around where you are up to Mullumbimby, lol... I can't get any further south and still be on the mainland. I see icebergs, lol well whales and penguins, lol...

Back
Top Bottom