Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Nice grow, I'll sit and enjoy the flowers for a while.

Cheers

Just glad I found another HPS grower, I feel so alone since I can't afford expensive LED's.

Cheers

HPS all the way, nothing i have used can keep up with the growth rate :) I have a couple of Mars 300w LED panels here but tbh i probably will not use them again, alright for supplement lighting but as you said, gotta go with the expensive ones to get good results. I also found they ran hotter than my HPS setup as i could not run them through a cool hood and growing under them is completely different.

HPS all the way, nothing i have used can keep up with the growth rate :) I have a couple of Mars 300w LED panels here but tbh i probably will not use them again, alright for supplement lighting but as you said, gotta go with the expensive ones to get good results. I also found they ran hotter than my HPS setup as i could not run them through a cool hood and growing under them is completely different.
4d73dd9ad09e10cdbee9f3e9356ec9e0.jpg

Agreed.

Cheers

Dude them girls are looking nice, got some good chunky cola's happening :)

Mine is not quite there yet hehe, last night i decided i would change out the res for the flowering girl, for the last week my EC has been reading up around 3.8 due to the Monsta Bud i added, I figure i would start again with all DM nutes this time now that i have my Potash+. PH was set to 5.9, EC was reading right around 2.4 which is a lot more comfortable range to be in haha. Two lower branches have had pipe cleaners attatched as support, just to bring them into the airflow of the fan so it pushes the branch up not down. The main tops are coming back greener again now that the hood has been lifted but i can pretty much say that the stretch is over, Day 29 today, time for flowers to fatten right up :)

Screenshot_464.png

Screenshot_465.png

Screenshot_466.png

Screenshot_467.png

Screenshot_468.png

I did not grab any pics from the Veg tent last night but everything is going great in there, i will be transplanting the rooted clone tonight, still not sure if im going hydro or soil on this one, im thinking soil and keep it small as i will need one to pollinate soon, finally getting some nanners on my girl in the cupboard, took some time with the CS but all working great so far, just a quick nut shot if you have not seen it in my other journal :rofl:

Screenshot_462.png

Hope everyone is well, have a great day :Namaste:

I crossed SLH x Sour diesel myself. Sours hermied. I'll cut next tuesday (day 60 of flower).

Sour at day 55

e56a0cf4247fb3e8171c28b0ec661dcb.jpg

Cinex

1c18d8c5abe767bd209f2c0302d8b37a.jpg

SLH

964a4e6a3acc6ec5f71d36afce27aa0d.jpg

Cinex on left.

7415cfbeaa20dda1504f399da388e907.jpg

Auto AK front, SLH front left sours in back.

a94b52162eb47da7543965576909e603.jpg

My 4x4

Cheers

So will I.. Trying to get all I can on the sour before growing it...

Nice setup Feral! I'm subbed up. Can't wait to see your harvest. I'm with you on the HPS. I did a lot of homework before decided exactly what I was going to do with my grow. In my opinion, LED lights cant penetrate as far as HPS. I know the more expensive lights can penetrate close to what the HPS does but for the money, HPS kicks LED ass. I'm betting it will catch up one day though, as technology tends to catch up and get cheaper. Pulling up a chair.
:volcano-smiley:

Yep, I said expensive LED's, KIND, Budmaster, mag357, ect. Mars, well anything less then 2K that pulls 750 or more watts from wall

Hit wrong button. But, when you pull that much LED light it emits crazy heat and is 50lbs or more. For the money, Eye SHPS at 1050 watts is hard to beat. DE will do it but too much for 4x4.

Cheers

Weight for me is no issue, the OG hood is 30lbs by itself :rofl:
The thing i noticed about the LED's is that it does not put out much heat from the light but more from the unit itself which warms the room at a much higher rate, another thing is with my LED panels i found they used a lot more power which i thought they were supposed to run cheaper, $1200 power bill with LED, $700 with 400w + 600w HPS, crazy lol.
Currently only running 600w(660w super lumens) in my 5x5 flower tent but thinking i may switch that over to the 4x4 and run a 1000w in there, right now the 600 is doing really well though so may be further down the track :)

One thing i forgot to mention about last nights updates was the clone i took the other day, 4 days on she should have roots or at least bumps by now but nothing, I did not use any cloning solution this time and this shows me the DM Replicator is doing its job when i use it, must absorb enough and is not being washed straight off in the cloner. I will continue to monitor the clone, i think i will still see roots but will be a much longer process.

That happens to me as soon as I put on a DVD....

Well, last night ended up being a write-off :rofl:
Went in nice and early, opened the tents, came back out to sit down for 5 mins and have a bong, fell asleep, woke up at 5am, closed the tents and went on with my business :rofl:

Lets just forget that day even existed.... :;):

HAhahaha!!! One of the reasons I don't smoke before gardening.

Back
Top Bottom