Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Yeah, I think the logic is that you should continue to feed heavy veg nutes to aid the growth spurt the plants go through in those first few weeks after flipping. I'm not sure how sound that logic is though, because the blue cheese in my previous grow tripled in size when I flipped, and continued to stretch well past the 3 week mark. Even though I switched to bloom nutes at 2 weeks, and did defol at 3. Next run, I will switch nutes at 2 weeks again.

I going to unsub here.. Moves too fast, to much traffic to keep up with :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm joking Feral, lol

Quick update for the clone before i get into anything else, i had my dates mixed up so i went back through the journal, clone was taken on the 6th of march at around 9:30pm, Checked on her tonight around 11 and she has already started sprouting roots from about 6 places, 4 days from plain water, not too shabby :thumb: Sorry for the kinda crappy pics of the roots, the longest is around 7mm long :rofl:

Screenshot_424.png

Screenshot_425.png

So tonight before i close everything up i plan on taking the top of Atomic Soil as a clone without any rooting powder/gel/solution as a test, from looking at that pic the highest root on the stem would have been in an area the cloning gel would not have reached. I was planning on topping (or supertopping as i now call it lol) her anyways, cutting her right back, its either dispose of it or test this :)
This can fail majorly for all i care, i dont really have any future plans for it lol

Thanks mate, hope the next one turns out just as healthy :)

Atomic soil last night got her haircut, as i stated i did not use any cloning solutions, simply cut the branch and placed in the cloner. At first things looked like they were going to take a turn for the worst with the plant wilting but after checking this morning everything is back to normal, clone is standing straight up like nothing has happened ;)
Looks like its going to work just fine, which would mean i dont need to waste money on clonex etc. If all goes well we should have roots on monday.

Screenshot_434.png

Screenshot_438.png

Screenshot_439.png

I will work on getting the rest of the updates up, been a long day today :rofl:

Next up, The rest of the veg tent. After cloning Soil Atomic she got a watering, apart from that nothing else besides pics was done last night, they were all doing so well it would be a shame to bother them lol

White Jack

Screenshot_436.png

Atomic Hydro

Screenshot_437.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_435.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_429.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_430.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_4311.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_432.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_433.png

Back with some flower updates soon ;)

Nice update. Beautiful young girls. Looks like Bomb Seeds has some decent genetics.

Flower updates from last night, not a lot done apart from adding another 5L water. Starting to show signs of heat stress to the tops closest to the hood as you can see in the last pic, 8" from the hood is way too close lol, pretty much set the plan for tonight, here's last nights pics.

Screenshot_442.png

Screenshot_443.png

Screenshot_444.png

Screenshot_445.png

Screenshot_446.png

Tonight another 5L water was added again, no real pics of the plants tonight as i did not bother turning off the HPS. Main thing i needed to do tonight was modify the tent some more to lift the light a bit higher, First thing i did was moved the carbon filter from the support beam to the main tent frame, i then removed all support and crossbeams from the top of the tent area. I had previously hung the hood from the support beams in the roof of the house so now all that was left was to cut the top of the tent to allow the OG hood through, if needed all i have to do from here is cut a little more and i can almost get the reflector flush with the top of the tent :) For now i have 67" from floor to hood and 14" between the tops and hood, much better. I then went over everything and covered all joins and any light leaks with the good alloy duct tape. So here is how it looks in the tent now, followed by how it looks above the tent ;)

Screenshot_440.png

Screenshot_441.png

Have a great day, im off to bed lol :Namaste:

Geez they look nice feral, man got the skillz...been hearing a lot of good about bomb. I better jump in and try them..

Hey everyone, been a couple of days since updates, I will cover last nights checks nice and quickly today so i can get back in the tents. Starting at the flower tent, Atomic has not shown any signs of stress at all after the problem i had with her moving around in her medium, not a lot else done besides another 6L water added.

Screenshot_454.png

Screenshot_455.png

Over to the veg tent now, Clones are looking great, i checked the second clone but way too early for her yet, the original clone is powering on though and here is how her roots are going :)

Screenshot_456.png

Screenshot_459.png

White Jack is just pure perfection, all the one color, symmetry, now would you just grow big so i can take some clones already :rofl:

Screenshot_457.png

Speaking of taking clones, Hydro Atomic has powered on since taking the cutting and is turning into a nice lil plant.

Screenshot_458.png

And who could forget Soil Atomic, all the lower nodes are now shooting out new growth and should have some branching soon.

Screenshot_460.png

Seedlings are looking great also, did not bother grabbing individual pics as not a lot happening at this slow stage ;)

Screenshot_461.png

Hope everyone is well, i will see you all soon :Namaste:

Awesome update feral... Plus reps man. Why you in Sydney, damn you not being closer, lol....

All my pics are with HPS on. LOL! I'm lazy like that. Soon I will take them out and do some proper photos. I can't wait to grow A Bomb after seeing how well yours is performing.

Yeah, I'm lucky. My camera phone automatically filters out the yellow glare. Just point and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom