Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Last updates for last night, Into the flowering room. Atomic#2 needed another 5L water, the main tops are all starting to level out height wise :) not a lot else done in here, mainly just pics.

Screenshot_378.png

Screenshot_376.png

Screenshot_375.png

Screenshot_374.png

Screenshot_377.png

About 4 hours till i get in there again, hope everyone is well, have a great day :Namaste:

Straight back into the flower tent tonight, gave her a 180 turn, added another 6L water. After letting the res settle i thought i had better check the PH and EC as i have added around 18L water in 4 days :rofl: PH was sitting on around 6.2 which i am perfectly happy with being in flower its only going to drop. EC was back down to a more comfortable level at 2.8 (still really high i know but has had no bad effects so far from 3.5) I did not bother turning lights out tonight for pics, its already late enough for me lol. As you will see three tops have almost caught up and are close enough for me, i took the main fan from each of their branches to stop upward growth, theres 2 more that may get removed tomorrow if they catch up, from here i removed a few more upper fans that were blocking bud-sites, nothing dramatic. The main reason of the 180 turn was i felt this side needed more airflow from the fan to help strengthen the lower branching, from this direction more branches get movement than before.

Screenshot_396.png

Screenshot_397.png

Screenshot_398.png

Screenshot_399.png

Thanks for stopping by, i will be back at some point tomorrow with the other updates :Namaste:

Some more updates from last night, would have got these up earlier but its so damn hot here today, thank god the lights are not on in the tent yet :rofl:
Starting with the seedlings, not a lot to cover, nothing done just pics.

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_391.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_392.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_393.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_394.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_395.png

back with the rest shortly ;)

For the rest of the veg tent not a lot was done in here either, checked the 2 DWC girls reservoirs, PH at 5.9 and EC of 1.4 on both, perfect and have not had to add any water to these 2 yet. Soil Atomic got a small feed about 3 days ago, since then has probably stretched another inch lol, at this rate i will be taking her top for a clone soon too. Red Diesel reveg had its first light veg feed also at this time and over the past few days i have noticed the darkening to her leaves, looking better each day but may need to repot her and get her out of this crappy soil, well as much as possible without doing any damage. The Atomic Clone looks just as good today as the day i cut her, still have not checked for roots but will inspect tonight.

White Jack

Screenshot_386.png

Hydro Atomic

Screenshot_387.png

Soil Atomic

Screenshot_388.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_390.png

Atomic Clone

Screenshot_389.png

Thats about it for last night, time for me to find a shady spot under a tree and get out of this heat :rofl:
Hope everyone is well and you all have a great day :Namaste:

Vic?

Sydney swans supporter here, lol..... Been hot down here, didn't get below 30 last night.. Thunderstorms though, I'm struggling getting humidity down....

I dont really follow footy that much these days, about the only sports i get a chance to watch is V8 Supercars :rofl:
Last night, did not get one bit of sleep, fan on full and still sweating lol, got about an hour this morning before doing the school run and a couple after :rofl:
Humidity not too bad right now but if we get some rain here its gonna get pretty bad, especially if it doesnt last long, Free aussie sauna :thumb:

Saw your post on POTM, and figured I would come on over and say hi. Glad I did. You are growing some nice strains. I have atomic bomb and LC-OG arriving soon. So quite keen to see what you do with these strains.

That floweing atomic is very impressive. She is building buds very quickly. Going to be a good yielder I think.

:goodjob:

Saw your post on POTM, and figured I would come on over and say hi. Glad I did. You are growing some nice strains. I have atomic bomb and LC-OG arriving soon. So quite keen to see what you do with these strains.

That floweing atomic is very impressive. She is building buds very quickly. Going to be a good yielder I think.

:goodjob:

Thanks for coming over and checking them out Blaze and welcome to my journal :) I will have to come check out yours and see how they go compared to mine, this will be the second Atomic Harvest, last one i ended up with around 122g dry which was not bad considering she had a split stalk (and was in with 2 others in a 4x4), one thing i will recommend with Atomic is work on getting as much strength into her branches at a young age and she will do you proud, definitely needs support later on.
What LC OG did you go with? i chose the HSO beans but almost got emerald triangle, not sure how close the pheno's are or if there is any difference.
I hope this atomic is a good yielder, this current one is all about experimentation so trying a few different defol methods etc, My original plan was to have White Jack in there instead but she has been a real slow grower :rofl:

I will start with the flower tent today again, Everything was looking sweet in here as i opened the tent, one branch had caught up to the others so i plucked its fan off, another will be ready tomorrow. After messing around i felt she was not too stable in her netpot and have been meaning to tie her down for a while now, started by using the holes in the netpot lid, made a loop with a pipe cleaner then used garden wire (with soft rubber coating) as an anchor to different areas of the stems. All was working well till i switched to the other side, lifted the netpot lid slightly and she almost took a tumble, quite a lot of movement in her netpot so im not sure how much damage was done, i straightened her up as best i could without doing any more damage and luckily i had wire on hand to tie her down :rofl:
There is a slight lean now, not too bad and no damage done above ground as of yet but at least now she is stable and wont be doing that shiz no more lol, few hours of light and she will look normal, after a few bongs i will be back to normal :)

Screenshot_400.png

Screenshot_404.png

I added another 5L water tonight, up to 23L in 5 Days she has drank. Next feed i will add some DM Gold Potash + to the mix, they say on their website not to use it with the Gold range Nutes unless you are a professional, on the bottle says not to use it at all with them.....Lets see how that goes :rofl: way i see it, why would Dutch Master release it into their gold range if it cant be used with the gold nutes, insane!

Screenshot_413.png

Yeah so do i follow what they say on their bottle? :rofl:

Not much else to cover tonight but damn she threw on even more weight overnight, Day 24 since flip, this could get mighty interesting :)

Screenshot_401.png

Screenshot_402.png

Screenshot_403.png

Screenshot_405.png

Screenshot_406.png

Time to get back and check in on the veg tent, back soon hopefully :)

Apparently your post in the PoTM is working, I too felt compelled to stop by and take a peek into your garden. Very impressive, your ladies are stunning, do you make your own labels for your plants? They look very professional.

Will have to mark this garden for future visits, it appears you got this dialed in pretty well.
Cheers

Thanks for stopping by and subbing in OG :thumb:
Cant believe how busy it is in here now lol, yeah those labels i made with a DYMO label printer, picked it up with like 70% off the price tag for about $30 a few months back and still using the original tape, what i didnt realize is the new tape is more expensive than i paid for the unit :rofl: Does make it look a little neater compared to my shocking handwriting and helps calm my OCD hehe.

Hi everyone, got a bit late for updates last night so i thought would be better waiting till today. Into the veg tent we go, Starting with White Jack, she is really turning into a bush lol, any day now should start seeing some major upwards growth, I gave her a slight spread at her nodes trying to free up a bit of space followed by a Liquid Light Foliar, 10 mins later she looked like this again :rofl:

Screenshot_414.png

Hydro Atomic is powering on, apart from her twin id say she is performing the best right now, couple of weeks she can join her mum in flower :)

Screenshot_415.png

Soil Atomic grew an inch in 2 days, for a recently rooted clone thats awesome :)
I may do the same with her as i did to her twin, get the branching started and take the top section as a clone, dont really need to so i may use her for an experiment, see if i need any cloning solutions with this cloner.

Screenshot_416.png

Which brings me to the clone, after checking her stalk i am guessing around 1-3 days for roots as there are a few white bumps starting to form, today she got her first liquid light foliar, pic was taken about 30 mins after.

Screenshot_417.png

Red Diesel is not doing much at all, going to be a slow process, looking much healthier than she did outside though.

Screenshot_418.png

Back soon with seedling pics :thumb:

Seedlings are still going good, nothing has been done, they have everything they need and are fine on their own hehe
Just a few pics for today, some of the lighting looks off because of the flash but they are all a nice lush green, things wont get interesting with them till they get a bit bigger.

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_419.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_420.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_4211.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_422.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_423.png

Thats about it for today, back for more later :)

Thanks for coming over and checking them out Blaze and welcome to my journal :) I will have to come check out yours and see how they go compared to mine, this will be the second Atomic Harvest, last one i ended up with around 122g dry which was not bad considering she had a split stalk (and was in with 2 others in a 4x4), one thing i will recommend with Atomic is work on getting as much strength into her branches at a young age and she will do you proud, definitely needs support later on.
What LC OG did you go with? i chose the HSO beans but almost got emerald triangle, not sure how close the pheno's are or if there is any difference.
I hope this atomic is a good yielder, this current one is all about experimentation so trying a few different defol methods etc, My original plan was to have White Jack in there instead but she has been a real slow grower :rofl:

What is your trick for creating strong branches? LST?

By the way, 122g dry is a damn good yield and I would be ecstatic to achieve those numbers.

I chose the ET version of LC-OG. Have a look at my the last few pages of my journal to see what the true genetics of that strain are.

Man, that flowering atom bomb is impressive. I am also on day 24 of 12/12 today, and the buds on your girl look to be about a week ahead of mine.

What is your trick for creating strong branches? LST?

By the way, 122g dry is a damn good yield and I would be ecstatic to achieve those numbers.

I chose the ET version of LC-OG. Have a look at my the last few pages of my journal to see what the true genetics of that strain are.

For strength id recommend any training method mixed with a good fan blowing on her, an oscillating fan is best that way the plant gets a lot more movement. The 122g yield was really good and above what i expected to begin with especially under 400w but could have been a lot better, split stalk halved her yield and i did not add any nutes for the last 4 weeks of flower :rofl:
I will have to check out your journal, they are all over the place with strain info over the web on the LCOG, I kinda wish i got the ET version as the info on the HSO really feels like all they have done is selfed the clone they got from ET producing fem seeds, i could be wrong, just seems that way from their wording.

Man, that flowering atom bomb is impressive. I am also on day 24 of 12/12 today, and the buds on your girl look to be about a week ahead of mine.

Thanks mate :) Really fattening up nicely this time around, i think it has a lot to do with the parabolic OG hood, they claim 30% better yield and on par with a 1000w setup out of 600w, also using the Dutch Master Gold range of nutes with Add.27 which claims to add another 27% yield, a good digital bulb and the digi ballast running at 110% which i have sitting at 8" above the canopy :rofl: (not by choice, im out of room till i macgyver my tent lol)
Another thing i did this time round was remove all the lower budsites for better airflow and to focus all the energy to the main flowers and selective defol to control growth and light penetration :)

I just finished up my second round of defol on the plants. Running 600w HPS with a shitty reflector though. Wish I had one of those parabolic reflectors. They look the business. Last run, I switched to bloom nutes at 14 days from 12/12. This time I did it at 21 days. I can see the difference when I review the buds on my previous grow at the same age. They were definitely further along.

Not sure exactly when i changed to flower nutes this time, probably about a week after the flip. I have heard to wait till the stretch is over to feed flower nutes but i have never had any issues changing over so early, could be a reason they start flowering so quickly though, never really thought about that hehe.

Back
Top Bottom