Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal of Insanity & Some Growing

Seems Herbies might not be coming back, quite a bit of panic across the internet lol, they will still trade as a mail order service but will cease trading online and only deal in cash, they are also directing people to discreet seeds. Interesting to find out what the real story is, seems very suss, something bigger is probably happening.

For sure mate and they wouldn't want it getting out.. Can you imagine how many addys they have. Got mine..

got mine too bud.. lucky they were not my main seed supplier and had only made small orders with them, not even worth their time looking into lol, good thing about herbies though was no account, wouldnt have as many details on file.

Yeah, my orders wouldn't even register...

thanks latin, the sweetners have really come in handy :) getting much better results since using them, actually using a mix of GH floranectar and AN Bud candy on this girl, seems to be paying off well :thumb:
I started using Dr. Johns Blend and I did notice an increase in oil and just plain stickyness and it was free. I ordered 1 Qt of some nute and got 2 1/2 Gallons of this blend. When it runs out I will pay for it as it does the job. I will post some pics soon as I just potted 5 different strains which I will flux for 2 1/2 months. So you are more than welcome along for the ride.

I always use a third party address for under the table stuff, and it's usually addressed to my dog. I hope they get it sorted, they always had lots of freebies.

I started using Dr. Johns Blend and I did notice an increase in oil and just plain stickyness and it was free. I ordered 1 Qt of some nute and got 2 1/2 Gallons of this blend. When it runs out I will pay for it as it does the job. I will post some pics soon as I just potted 5 different strains which I will flux for 2 1/2 months. So you are more than welcome along for the ride.

Nice one mate :) i will have to swing by and check out your journal in a bit, sounds awesome :thumb:

I always use a third party address for under the table stuff, and it's usually addressed to my dog. I hope they get it sorted, they always had lots of freebies.

Thats actually a good idea hehe, only problem is though if you pay by card or bank they would have that linked to your orders with your acc name etc, only way around that these days is cash or bitcoin, i dont trust an imaginary currency :rofl:

Online currency is more trustworthy than the pricks that run the banks.

Your dollar in your hand is only worth 5c... If the banks collapse, willingly or whatever, currency is worth shit, it just takes a printer.. So what's worth more than the money you buy it with? From the right place, Bottles of scotch whiskey. Go up 6% yearly... Cannabis is the same price now as it was in 91. Actually, I was buying grams for $25 and quarters for $100-$115. Don't know if grams are still sold but they were $20 last I remember and quarters are about $70-$80.. Sorry for that useless dribble :rofl:

If banks collapse there will be no physical or digital currency, money is not worth anything as it is, they keep printing more and more of it with no funds to back it, if the world goes to shit i cant see mad max on the side of the road pulling out a laptop to pay with bitcoin :rofl: a bit extreme i know :rofl:

If banks collapse there will be no physical or digital currency, money is not worth anything as it is, they keep printing more and more of it with no funds to back it, if the world goes to shit i cant see mad max on the side of the road pulling out a laptop to pay with bitcoin :rofl: a bit extreme i know :rofl:

Absolutely true, but, for now , online currency seems to be the way to shop under the table, personally, I find bitcoin a bit confusing, just a new thing to learn I suppose.

cash in my pocket makes me feel better :rofl:

I'm the same.. Here it is, I know how much there is, how much I've spent etc.. I hate when I have those days of just using eftpos and not really aware of how much I'm spending..

Whats one Aussie dollar worth in Bitcoin? If something costs $500us, how much in Bitcoin does it cost? I don't know anything about it. Wouldn't know how to buy any..

Whats one Aussie dollar worth in Bitcoin? If something costs $500us, how much in Bitcoin does it cost? I don't know anything about it. Wouldn't know how to buy any..

Currently, 999.13 AUD buys 1 bitcoin. And I thought AU to USD was harsh.

Back
Top Bottom