Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Few Red Diesel photos tonight, Day 63, will start flush tomorrow :thumb:

Screenshot_1978.png

Screenshot_1977.png

Screenshot_1976.png

Screenshot_1975.png

Screenshot_1974.png

And my new grinder arrived today, took a few pics before it gets all gummed up :rofl:

Screenshot_1971.png

Screenshot_1972.png

Screenshot_1973.png

:passitleft:

@ ken042480 - Nice incredible bulk. That seems to be what they normally to.
Great consistency with that strain. Then you might get one even better.

Looks awesome Feral. The Red D. is going to be awesome.
No choice. Just look at it.

I think that I will have to get a grinder. Fingers don't field dress the smoke like they used too. Lol
May I ask how much the one above cost?

@ ken042480 - Nice incredible bulk. That seems to be what they normally to.
Great consistency with that strain. Then you might get one even better.

Looks awesome Feral. The Red D. is going to be awesome.
No choice. Just look at it.

I think that I will have to get a grinder. Fingers don't field dress the smoke like they used too. Lol
May I ask how much the one above cost?

Thanks Mate :) going to be a pleasure to smoke her, definitely will be running it again :thumb:
The grinder is awesome, works better than all my other grinders and was one of the cheapest :) got it from a cheap chinese site for $15.97us shipped with the pollen press ;) i always used scissors over the years until i got my electric grinder, only issue with that was it turned everything to dust :rofl: these grinders imo are the quickest way to prep, less mess too :) only issue is they clog up every now and then from the resin which can easily be cleaned up with a bit of isopropyl.

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Thanks CutieV76 and welcome :thumb:

At least the scissors don't weld shut with resin.. man I have so many mixs where I've had to wait an hour an become extreamlt frustrated trying to lever the top off a grinder.. electric ones I found, hit button twice without pushing it in, mull lifts up over the blades and falls back through as they slow. Found this to be best way of not turning mull into dust...

Few Red Diesel photos tonight, Day 63, will start flush tomorrow :thumb:

Screenshot_1978.png

Screenshot_1977.png

Screenshot_1976.png

Screenshot_1975.png

Screenshot_1974.png

And my new grinder arrived today, took a few pics before it gets all gummed up :rofl:

Screenshot_1971.png

Screenshot_1972.png

Screenshot_1973.png

How did you train you red diesel? Did you LST or top or mainline because of your number of beautiful top colas. I topped my bulk three times and ended up with 8 tops and lots of side branches filled with popcorn and some fully developed.

Sent from my Robin using 420

At least the scissors don't weld shut with resin.. man I have so many mixs where I've had to wait an hour an become extreamlt frustrated trying to lever the top off a grinder.. electric ones I found, hit button twice without pushing it in, mull lifts up over the blades and falls back through as they slow. Found this to be best way of not turning mull into dust...

It is a pleasant problem to have. Gotta have smoke for it to matter.

I just love the way scissors can provide just perfect smoke for me.
I will probably use them until forced to change.
It would follow a certain pattern to my life. Lol.

:rofl: been there so many times, just finished mulling up, weed is in the grinder and cant get it apart :rofl: i just get a screwdriver and pry it apart if i have to, easiest if you clean any big areas of resin as soon as you get a little stick :) electric grinder i used to use exactly the same, 2 quick presses with a shake, works great on perfectly cured pot but anything a bit on the dryer side turns to fairy dust :rofl:

How did you train you red diesel? Did you LST or top or mainline because of your number of beautiful top colas. I topped my bulk three times and ended up with 8 tops and lots of side branches filled with popcorn and some fully developed.

All of my plants go under the same training, topping and defol, all the way up till flower then left to run wild ;) basically everything is done to keep the plant lower to the ground and more bushy, i dont go overboard bending branches if i dont have to, simply tie them down a bit to create more even canopy and spread them out a bit :thumb:

It is a pleasant problem to have. Gotta have smoke for it to matter.

I just love the way scissors can provide just perfect smoke for me.
I will probably use them until forced to change.
It would follow a certain pattern to my life. Lol.

Scissors have always worked well for me, just a lot quicker with a grinder :)

New pipes arrived today :) gave one to my dad and kept this one, looks a bit different in photos, mostly clear with almost red blood effect ;) the blueish and white areas are like a pearlescent effect you can only see under light :thumb:

Screenshot_1981.png

Screenshot_1982.png

Absolutely beautiful Feral! I can't wait to cast my vote.

So first up i will get veg out of the way ;) changed it around again, removed Mango completely, moved Sour D into a proper DWC, i have a rooted clone from mango i will throw into soil and neglect for a while so she doesnt get too big till im ready to use her again :rofl:

Screenshot_1985.png

Cant remember if i put up pics of defol on sour d last night or night, memory is shocking :rofl:

Screenshot_1989.png

C99

Screenshot_1986.png

Atomic

Screenshot_1987.png

White Jack

Screenshot_1988.png

Snake Venom

Screenshot_1990.png

Forgot to get a pic of 24k so here is the newest birth :) Super Silver Haze

Screenshot_1983.png

and the other 3 seedlings

Screenshot_1984.png

The breeding plants, still waiting on a sour d male to root, if not i still have my elephant stomper male here :)

Screenshot_1991.png

In flower, Couple of Viper Cookies

Screenshot_2001.png

Screenshot_2002.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_2000.png

and of course Red Diesel :thumb:

Screenshot_1999.png

Screenshot_1998.png

Screenshot_1997.png

Screenshot_1995.png

Screenshot_1996.png

Screenshot_1994.png

Screenshot_1993.png

Screenshot_1992.png

Hell yeah.. i must have downloaded a smell app, cause I'm sure I smell some dankety dank, man.. reps mate..

So first up i will get veg out of the way ;) changed it around again, removed Mango completely, moved Sour D into a proper DWC, i have a rooted clone from mango i will throw into soil and neglect for a while so she doesnt get too big till im ready to use her again :rofl:

Screenshot_1985.png

Cant remember if i put up pics of defol on sour d last night or night, memory is shocking :rofl:

Screenshot_1989.png

C99

Screenshot_1986.png

Atomic

Screenshot_1987.png

White Jack

Screenshot_1988.png

Snake Venom

Screenshot_1990.png

Forgot to get a pic of 24k so here is the newest birth :) Super Silver Haze

Screenshot_1983.png

and the other 3 seedlings

Screenshot_1984.png

The breeding plants, still waiting on a sour d male to root, if not i still have my elephant stomper male here :)

Screenshot_1991.png

In flower, Couple of Viper Cookies

Screenshot_2001.png

Screenshot_2002.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_2000.png

and of course Red Diesel :thumb:

Screenshot_1999.png

Screenshot_1998.png

Screenshot_1997.png

Screenshot_1995.png

Screenshot_1996.png

Screenshot_1994.png

Screenshot_1993.png

Screenshot_1992.png

Are you chopping red down tonight??

Thanks mate, Man the way she smells is devastatingly good :rofl: full on diesel stink to her now, she is just perfect :) going to give this next White Jack a bit more love than the last one, will see how big i can get her, structure so far is perfect ;)

Are you chopping red down tonight??

Nah not tonight mate, 2 more nights away after running the FloraKleen for 2ish days :thumb: preparing though :) looks like she will be a pretty simple harvest, leaf to bud ratio is pretty low so shouldnt need to trim much except the fans :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom