Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Updates from last night, had to do something with Mango, was getting way too big so i chopped her right back, easier to maintain :thumb:

Screenshot_1952.png

Screenshot_1953.png

Now i hate to say it but White Jack will be next up in the flower tent, only say that because i have flowered her so many times on here :rofl: she is a great pheno, awesome flavor, happy stone but not too devastating lol, can still function.

Screenshot_1954.png

And pics from Day 61 of Red Diesel :thumb:

Screenshot_1962.png

Screenshot_1961.png

Screenshot_1959.png

Screenshot_1960.png

Screenshot_1958.png

Screenshot_1957.png

Screenshot_1956.png

Screenshot_1955.png

:passitleft:

:high-five::passitleft:

A few pics from veg tonight ;)

C99

Screenshot_1963.png

Atomic

Screenshot_1964.png

White Jack, had an increase in nute strength up to week 4 going by my custom chart :thumb: should start powering on over the next few days before flower :)

Screenshot_1965.png

Sour D

Screenshot_1966.png

24K Gold

Screenshot_1967.png

Snake Venom

Screenshot_1968.png

Mango Sativa, 24hrs after defol.

Screenshot_1969.png

The seedlings, still waiting on SSH

Screenshot_1970.png

:passitleft:

I am doing a kush winter, vanilla, CRITICAL, and afghan, so happy hope i can train them good. I plan on veg for at least 8 weeks in hydro

Got my eye on that Baby Bulk.
Looks great Feral.
Am close to finishing bulk. I'll send a pic what's crazy is she was a tiny, when flipped to flowering her stretch went from 8 inches to 2.5 feet. But no plant training BC like I said a runt.

Sent from my Robin using 420

I am doing a kush winter, vanilla, CRITICAL, and afghan, so happy hope i can train them good. I plan on veg for at least 8 weeks in hydro

Sounds awesome mate, have you got a journal going? can post a link up in here so we can check it out or post up some pics in here, its all cool :)

i have a vanilla kush here that tastes like ice cream , full retard gear too lol

About the closest i have come to vanilla kush is the Ice Bombs i harvested not long ago, its a cross of Vanilla Kush x White Rhino x Bomb #1 :) got a few vanilla kush strains to get to in my seed collection at some point, hope they turn out like yours, full retard sounds awesome :rofl:

Got my eye on that Baby Bulk.
Looks great Feral.

Thanks mate, another week or so and she should be good to transplant into a DWC :) need more room :rofl:

Am close to finishing bulk. I'll send a pic what's crazy is she was a tiny, when flipped to flowering her stretch went from 8 inches to 2.5 feet. But no plant training BC like I said a runt.

Sent from my Robin using 420

Had a few like that :) Psycho currently flowering started out at a foot tall at flip, 2 weeks later i was bending the tops over at 4 foot :rofl: Post up some pics, quite interested in seeing some more Inc Bulk :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom