Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Feral has instagram??

Yeah mate, same name as on here ;) :high-five:

Nice nice, just hadn't seed an update and was like wtf what's wrong with feral. As usual too busy with plants haha ;) Has the cold weather brought any colors to your flowering girls? I'll find that out soon i guess aye :rofl: This website is about as social as I get, not much of a general populace person so I try and stay away from things like facebook and all the bullshit. Tis where cancerous teenager bopper trends start. Looking forward to the photos man! Oh btw I was outside just tending to the potted plants and can't believe it but I found a seedling of weed in a random pot :rofl: Ended up with a mystery plant after all :thumb:

Has started bringing out a lot of purple through the plants, killer queen is starting to get purple edges of her fans, rollex had some full on purps to her :) Don't worry mate, I'm not very social either, its here and insta is about the only interaction I have with the outside world, I gave up on facebook as its just a bunch of bitching and moaning about nothing, insta to me is all just weed related, if its not weed related I don't add them :rofl: Its good because I have direct access to chat to some of my fav breeders like Dready Seeds and Brothers Grimm, keep in touch with them :) Awesome you found a plant, one of the ones that didn't germinate from earlier? could it be the purple hair or one of the other rarities you dropped? would be awesome if it turns out to be one of them :)

jesus... I really haven't seen such beautiful plants in my entire life... Not even from breeders themselves!

Thanks mate ;) working with some outstanding genetics, all credit goes out to the breeders, will be doing a run of the rest of the pack of killer queen soon to hopefully find an even better pheno, just dropped in 18x of my mango seeds for a hunt, hopefully find a big yielding outstanding male to hit KQ with :)

jesus... I really haven't seen such beautiful plants in my entire life... Not even from breeders themselves!
I know right! Amazing looking plants and those nug shots of the rollex OG :drool:
Has started bringing out a lot of purple through the plants, killer queen is starting to get purple edges of her fans, rollex had some full on purps to her :) Don't worry mate, I'm not very social either, its here and insta is about the only interaction I have with the outside world, I gave up on facebook as its just a bunch of bitching and moaning about nothing, insta to me is all just weed related, if its not weed related I don't add them :rofl: Its good because I have direct access to chat to some of my fav breeders like Dready Seeds and Brothers Grimm, keep in touch with them :) Awesome you found a plant, one of the ones that didn't germinate from earlier? could it be the purple hair or one of the other rarities you dropped? would be awesome if it turns out to be one of them :)

Sweeet :) Always like the look of multicolored buds :thumb: That rollex looks amazing bro, if you're not too keen on growing any seeds out that you make I'm more than happy to help you pheno hunt, breed and bring it back to you ;) Yeah I got over all the bitching and shit posting, too much PC behavior for me. Well that makes it a lot better that you only have weed related things and having a direct contact to breeders is always nice :thumb: Speaking of breeders I've joined up on MNS and bid on some auctions ;) Yeah it was weird when I saw it, had to double check because it's been freezing cold and I thought frost was supposed to kill cannabis? Idk but it's awesome that it survived -3c and it's loving life right now being in a much warmer spot under the lights inside :) It would definitely be a seeds that didn't germ earlier but me and my partner think it's a seed from last outdoor season. Last season the only ones that didn't pop really was some of the old school ones (purple hair and others) so yeah it very well could be a purple hair but it also could be anything else that didn't pop from last season....hence the name mystery :rofl: We'll see in the future now it has a way better chance of surviving :thumb:

I know right! Amazing looking plants and those nug shots of the rollex OG :drool:

Sweeet :) Always like the look of multicolored buds :thumb: That rollex looks amazing bro, if you're not too keen on growing any seeds out that you make I'm more than happy to help you pheno hunt, breed and bring it back to you ;) Yeah I got over all the bitching and shit posting, too much PC behavior for me. Well that makes it a lot better that you only have weed related things and having a direct contact to breeders is always nice :thumb: Speaking of breeders I've joined up on MNS and bid on some auctions ;) Yeah it was weird when I saw it, had to double check because it's been freezing cold and I thought frost was supposed to kill cannabis? Idk but it's awesome that it survived -3c and it's loving life right now being in a much warmer spot under the lights inside :) It would definitely be a seeds that didn't germ earlier but me and my partner think it's a seed from last outdoor season. Last season the only ones that didn't pop really was some of the old school ones (purple hair and others) so yeah it very well could be a purple hair but it also could be anything else that didn't pop from last season....hence the name mystery :rofl: We'll see in the future now it has a way better chance of surviving :thumb:

Thanks bro ;) I actually didn't end up with any seeds from the Rollex, not even half formed seeds :rofl: was the closest plant to the male throughout the whole process and didn't grow one :rofl: MNS has some awesome strains man, had a few bids on myself this time around, you probably outbid me :rofl: was bidding on the new skunk and was outbid yesterday at 40 euro, few good spring cleaning lots up too :thumb:

Thanks bro ;) I actually didn't end up with any seeds from the Rollex, not even half formed seeds :rofl: was the closest plant to the male throughout the whole process and didn't grow one :rofl: MNS has some awesome strains man, had a few bids on myself this time around, you probably outbid me :rofl: was bidding on the new skunk and was outbid yesterday at 40 euro, few good spring cleaning lots up too :thumb:

Anytime mate :) So that is what you meant by things not working the way you wanted them too :rofl: Not even one good seed haha, that's shit. Yeah I've been browsing for a little bit before starting to bid. Haha probably not as I've gone for the ones that most people seem to have; Walkabout, dreamtime and mango widow are the ones I'm going for atm :thumb: I saw those ones but for my first time buying/bidding I don't want to go too heavy on the spending plus with the spring cleaning ones 70-80 seeds is a lot to get through customs, great deal but yeah not atm for me.

I hope you find something amazing with your mystery girl :thumb: freezing temps will kill them slowly if kept in them conditions, frost is the big killer ;)

So do I bro :) Hoping it turns out to be one of the old school ones. Who knows maybe that's another thing that old school seeds need to germ...a winterization of soughts. Either way I'm keen to see what it is :thumb:

Anytime mate :) So that is what you meant by things not working the way you wanted them too :rofl: Not even one good seed haha, that's shit. Yeah I've been browsing for a little bit before starting to bid. Haha probably not as I've gone for the ones that most people seem to have; Walkabout, dreamtime and mango widow are the ones I'm going for atm :thumb: I saw those ones but for my first time buying/bidding I don't want to go too heavy on the spending plus with the spring cleaning ones 70-80 seeds is a lot to get through customs, great deal but yeah not atm for me.

So do I bro :) Hoping it turns out to be one of the old school ones. Who knows maybe that's another thing that old school seeds need to germ...a winterization of soughts. Either way I'm keen to see what it is :thumb:

Yeah man I was surprised, I mean a lot of people have gone on about how hermy prone that strain was and I couldn't even get it to grow a regular seed :rofl: Ive thought about the whole winter thing before, I might throw a couple in the freezer till I'm ready to drop them when it warms up a bit ;)

Love the pics Feral. The frost is beautiful.

Cheers.

Thanks mate, its so damn sticky I stripped a heap of fans from her the other night and is the stickiest shit ive ever grown, 3 hours later after washing my hands multiple times and thinking it was all gone, short story, ended up ripping out beard hairs with the shit :rofl: moral, don't use your fist as a leaning post after playing with flowering girls :rofl:

What's your preference on there Feral? Like what strains are you interested in and why etc etc..

Man so much good stuff on there, one of the most purest lines of seed you will find, original parent stock used to create their seeds, some are over 40 years old, original creators of such strains as SSH, White Widow etc. Tbh I think a lot of the hybrids out there today are made from MNS or early Greenhouse stock when shanti was running the company anyways (over many generations), so without knowing there is little bit of shanti or nev's breeding in every grow room :thumb: Shanti has said it before, he could just about recreate every hybrid that is out there with just the parent stock he has, he also holds all nevils original parent stock ;)

La Nina - is 50% Mullumbimby Madness Haze, this is the one I'm focussing on with outdoor this year ;)
SSH - Multi award/cup winning strain, never heard a bad word spoken about it and has been used in so many hybrids its quality speaks for itself.
New Skunk - Basically a reboot of the original roadkill skunk, the one that has almost been bred out of existence due to how rank the smell is, the true original Skunk the way it was intended :)

could go on about so many more but grizz would be the man to speak about with MNS strains and recommendations, he knows them a lot more than I do ;)

Beauty shots Feral!

What do you think of the Gorilla Bomb's progress so far? Want a Gorilla strain, the seedbank has a Gorilla Bomb, Gorilla Cookies and Royal Gorilla and all sound great.

Beauty shots Feral!

What do you think of the Gorilla Bomb's progress so far? Want a Gorilla strain, the seedbank has a Gorilla Bomb, Gorilla Cookies and Royal Gorilla and all sound great.

Thanks mate :high-five: Gorilla Bomb is looking good, had the smaller one in the pollen tent that stacked up alright, smoke was ok but nothing special really, tbh I think the Snake Venom from Moxie was frostier, just more hermy prone ;) There are so many Gorilla Strains out there now I'm kinda over it tbh, lots of marketing on a strain that has heaps of frost but seriously has nothing on my KQ, if you do decide to go with a gorilla strain id try keep with either the original or the better breeders.

Josey Wales made the initial Cross, now runs GG Strains but not sure if they have released any seeds, they are going through legal battles right now with the actual Gorilla Glue brand, last I heard darkhorse will be releasing s1's of GG#1, GG#4 and GG#5. TBH Id be more interested in seeing either the Space Monkey from Bodhi or the Cosmic Glue from Heroes of the farm(TGA) :thumb:

Yeah man I was surprised, I mean a lot of people have gone on about how hermy prone that strain was and I couldn't even get it to grow a regular seed :rofl: Ive thought about the whole winter thing before, I might throw a couple in the freezer till I'm ready to drop them when it warms up a bit ;)

Man so much good stuff on there, one of the most purest lines of seed you will find, original parent stock used to create their seeds, some are over 40 years old, original creators of such strains as SSH, White Widow etc. Tbh I think a lot of the hybrids out there today are made from MNS or early Greenhouse stock when shanti was running the company anyways (over many generations), so without knowing there is little bit of shanti or nev's breeding in every grow room :thumb: Shanti has said it before, he could just about recreate every hybrid that is out there with just the parent stock he has, he also holds all nevils original parent stock ;)

La Nina - is 50% Mullumbimby Madness Haze, this is the one I'm focussing on with outdoor this year ;)
SSH - Multi award/cup winning strain, never heard a bad word spoken about it and has been used in so many hybrids its quality speaks for itself.
New Skunk - Basically a reboot of the original roadkill skunk, the one that has almost been bred out of existence due to how rank the smell is, the true original Skunk the way it was intended :)

could go on about so many more but grizz would be the man to speak about with MNS strains and recommendations, he knows them a lot more than I do ;)

This plant just won't stop amazing me with how it can/can't work. Have you still got a mother/clone you could try breeding with again? Yeah Idk but it seems like it could be a viable way of giving the older seeds an extra boost to get them going, speaking of older seeds I hope you can get some awesome phenos out of the mango seeds you dropped :thumb:

I've had a few conversations with grizz about them, read on their site about their history. Seems legit as fuck so I'm on board as long as the seeds come in the mail ;) I remember reading that part about how shanti could create any hybrid out today, it'll be interesting to see how the plants develop for sure :cheer:

Is that La Nina an exclusive strain or will it come back around for more auctions? What are your plans for it? Breeding or pheno hunting...or both? ;)
Who hasn't heard of SSH lol, fucking everywhere dude :rofl:
Oh shit so that's why it's being so sought after, the original reason why the strain was named what it is. Damn that sounds awesome but I don't want to spend too much money as I said before, might be moving soon so will need some extra cashola for bills and shit like that again.
How is that skunk supposed to smell? Like literal road kill or more like you've been freshly sprayed by a skunk? :rofl:

My goal is to have all their strains hahahahah. Just get the ones I don't have when they're cheap and I'll eventually have a shit load of MNS seeds just like you and grizz :high-five:

This plant just won't stop amazing me with how it can/can't work. Have you still got a mother/clone you could try breeding with again? Yeah Idk but it seems like it could be a viable way of giving the older seeds an extra boost to get them going, speaking of older seeds I hope you can get some awesome phenos out of the mango seeds you dropped :thumb:

I've had a few conversations with grizz about them, read on their site about their history. Seems legit as fuck so I'm on board as long as the seeds come in the mail ;) I remember reading that part about how shanti could create any hybrid out today, it'll be interesting to see how the plants develop for sure :cheer:

Is that La Nina an exclusive strain or will it come back around for more auctions? What are your plans for it? Breeding or pheno hunting...or both? ;)
Who hasn't heard of SSH lol, fucking everywhere dude :rofl:
Oh shit so that's why it's being so sought after, the original reason why the strain was named what it is. Damn that sounds awesome but I don't want to spend too much money as I said before, might be moving soon so will need some extra cashola for bills and shit like that again.
How is that skunk supposed to smell? Like literal road kill or more like you've been freshly sprayed by a skunk? :rofl:

My goal is to have all their strains hahahahah. Just get the ones I don't have when they're cheap and I'll eventually have a shit load of MNS seeds just like you and grizz :high-five:

I didn't keep a clone of the rollex around, tbh I wasn't overly happy with its growth, the smoke is nice but there is not that much of it, maybe 4-6 oz if I'm lucky, if I did plan on using it in the future I would much prefer to buy a pack or two and hunt for something off the hook ;) I'm just hoping I get some of the mangos to pop, not having much luck with any lately with the cool temps, getting quite frustrating tbh, got 180 seeds I plan on hunting through at 18 a time, best male and female will be kept each round and then compared to the best of each round till I find my keepers :) still have a few hundred more of them anyways if a few don't pop :rofl:
MNS seeds will defo come but don't expect any fancy packaging :rofl: straight up seeds in straws :) La Nina is always available, usually only a few days here and there till they list it again, pretty sure one finished yesterday or the day before :thumb: Not sure what I'm doing with La Nina yet, pheno hunting for sure but all comes down to what it produces, same as every strain really, I have written down a lot of possibilities for crosses in my book but nothing ever goes to plan, if the strain doesn't stack up to my expectations it wont be used ;)
The Skunk has been expensive each time it has come up for auction, lot of people want it and as shanti states it may take anywhere between 20-50 seeds for that phenotype to show up, usually anywhere from 15-20 seeds per pack, anywhere from 1-4 packs you should find it. This means all the people that want it also want to buy multiple packs to find that one pheno :rofl: Pretty sure grizz got some, hope he finds it in his pack :) Think its supposed to smell like a skunk that's been hit by a truck :rofl: not sure exactly as we don't have skunks, or the option of buying "named" weed so may have smoked skunk in my life but wouldn't know lol.
I have been buying when they are cheap, get a few together so its all free shipping, anywhere up to 8 at once I think, I'm waiting on NL5 Haze to come up cheap :high-five:

Thanks mate, its so damn sticky I stripped a heap of fans from her the other night and is the stickiest shit ive ever grown, 3 hours later after washing my hands multiple times and thinking it was all gone, short story, ended up ripping out beard hairs with the shit :rofl: moral, don't use your fist as a leaning post after playing with flowering girls :rofl:

Breeding is still an interesting thing. When I start breeding my goal would be to create a high CBD and THC plant. A stable one too! And uh, Well, it is for a good reason that I shave just before i'm going to harvest my plant...

Well Feral, I just looked on the Dutch Passion site and looked around a bit and found regular seeds. So well hey, Dutch Passion regular are nice! So I bought 10 Holland Hope regular seeds and 10 Blueberry regular seeds. That means 50% chance of female or male... Soooo YES PLEASE!!

Breeding is still an interesting thing. When I start breeding my goal would be to create a high CBD and THC plant. A stable one too! And uh, Well, it is for a good reason that I shave just before i'm going to harvest my plant...

Sounds awesome mate, so interesting when you think of all the possibilities :) I don't shve, the way I see it is the more hair I lose off the top of my head, the more I need to grow on my face :rofl:

Well Feral, I just looked on the Dutch Passion site and looked around a bit and found regular seeds. So well hey, Dutch Passion regular are nice! So I bought 10 Holland Hope regular seeds and 10 Blueberry regular seeds. That means 50% chance of female or male... Soooo YES PLEASE!!

Some nice selections :) Really want to run a blueberry at some point, I know there is a killer blueberry IBL out there right now I will try get my hands on soon :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom