Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Put that thing away pat.. lol!! But damn that rollex looks amazing man. Wish i could smell it! Im very interested in that black widow too.. i remember having a bag of it when i was 14 and it was the best weed ive ever had. Shit had me tripping.. like seeing trails and everything was all laggy. Damn it probably wouldnt be the same anymore but i can dream lol. Thanks for that explaination before.. very cool stuff you do feral, always something new it seems!

Put that thing away pat.. lol!! But damn that rollex looks amazing man. Wish i could smell it! Im very interested in that black widow too.. i remember having a bag of it when i was 14 and it was the best weed ive ever had. Shit had me tripping.. like seeing trails and everything was all laggy. Damn it probably wouldnt be the same anymore but i can dream lol. Thanks for that explaination before.. very cool stuff you do feral, always something new it seems!
Only if you put away yours first :rofl: LoL how far is that dwarf bru??

Few pics from last night ;)

The Black Widow

Screenshot_5299.png

and some of Killer Queen ;)

Screenshot_5293.png

Screenshot_5291.png

Screenshot_5292.png

Screenshot_5296.png

Screenshot_5295.png

Screenshot_5294.png

Screenshot_5297.png

Screenshot_5298.png

:passitleft:

Looking lovely as always Feral, difficult to hide my huge erection everytime I stop by your journal :rofl: we definitely missed those updates and glad to have you back on track. Hopefully the KQ bulks up a bit, she is so frosty so would be a let down if she didn't bulk up atleast a tiny bit. Btw why the fack is it so cold over there, isn't your side of the world suppose to be hot making you sweat like a rapist?? Hope you still well brother, blessings :passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks mate :rofl: :rofl: middle of winter right now so this is about as cold as it gets thank god :rofl: either really cold or really hot, anything in between we usually get rain :rofl:

Thanks mate :) The Black Widow will still be the same, still the original parentage used to create them, just would mean hunting for the phenotype you are after :) Always looking for new things to try, so many other ideas i have running through my head i will probably never even get to :rofl:

Grafting is one area people should be looking into, if it works the way it does with some other plants then it opens up the possibilities of some amazing things, may even be a way to protect your genetics when offering them in clone form :) I'm thinking next year i will start with some grafting, then incorporate it into some breeding to see what i get :thumb:

Thanks mate, Gorilla Bomb is in the Flower tent too but hasn't done much yet, was a bit too cool after the topping to get any decent growth and still trying to get some stretch on it now, hopefully stays nice and short with big buds :rofl: Not sure at all what I'm going to do next, Killer Queen is only a couple of weeks off harvest and i really don't have anything ready to go, I think its going to be a full run of clones, all different ones the way I'm going :rofl: damn cold weather ruining everything ;)

:party: Congratulations on the new borns! Daymn that KQ is just insanely frosty, going to make some awesome hash. That's what I see it being good for in terms of use. Not enough bud but a shit tonne of trichomes :thumb: Keen to see what pheno of the Black Widow you got ;) Get some clones in the flower tent for sure bro, it's too empty that's why it's so cold :rofl:

P.S. I'll take a photo of my plants tonight as well, been about 5 days :rofl:

Thanks mate, Gorilla Bomb is in the Flower tent too but hasn't done much yet, was a bit too cool after the topping to get any decent growth and still trying to get some stretch on it now, hopefully stays nice and short with big buds :rofl: Not sure at all what I'm going to do next, Killer Queen is only a couple of weeks off harvest and i really don't have anything ready to go, I think its going to be a full run of clones, all different ones the way I'm going :rofl: damn cold weather ruining everything ;)

Well you got plenty of clones in your veg tent so should be able to flower some you may be interested in. Yeah the cold weather is sucky. Doesn't affect my veg plants much cause they are sealed up in there tents with lights on 24 but notice the flower tanks are cold in the morning.
Was -5c where I am 2 days in a row. Water pipes froze solid. Never had that happen before...

Well you got plenty of clones in your veg tent so should be able to flower some you may be interested in. Yeah the cold weather is sucky. Doesn't affect my veg plants much cause they are sealed up in there tents with lights on 24 but notice the flower tanks are cold in the morning.
Was -5c where I am 2 days in a row. Water pipes froze solid. Never had that happen before...

I don't really have many cones at all, bloody cloner is taking forever to root them, all the rest are parent plants :thumb: i have 3x Gorilla Bomb, an Elephant Stomper and a Bruce Banner in pots i can move in there but that's about it right now, sux man cos they wont even fill it, even if more clones root now there will not be enough turn around time to get them healthy enough for the flower tent. I had my veg tent running 24 for about a week and i noticed even slower growth, to me a plant always likes some darkness, even with my lights on 24/7 i was lucky to get to 15c :rofl: heater is doing its job now and starting to see some growth again, hopefully should be able to start getting things back on track again, man 6months ago i was struggling for space with too many big plants, now i have none :rofl: have had a few frosts here too but not the water lines yet, got a few tubs of water out around the yard that have turned to ice though, one had an inch thick skin on it the other day :rofl: Nice days in the sun now are down to 14c, cant wait for it to start warming up again, really not a winter person :thumb:

Yeah it's nice to slmost live around Dutch Passion's corner. I wanted to visit them but I couldn't wait any longer so I just bought them online. Just 107 euro's for 20 regular seeds including shipping!

That's pretty cool mate :thumb: being over there you should check out the Mr Nice auctions, pretty sure it all gets sent from NL so should be nice and quick, would work out a lot cheaper too for a lot more seeds :thumb: i think my last order with them was 75 euro and i got 5 strains with around 15-18 seeds each :) Tbh if you are looking for CBD strains id go with CBD Crew which is also run by Shanti, will probably find the DP CBD stuff would have been bred for them by shanti anyways as have a lot of the companies now offering them ;) CBD Crew stuff is also available on the MNS auctions :passitleft:

Thanks mate, I'm thinking the same, too bad i don't have a rosin press as i think it would yield amazingly, one day soon i should be getting one :) just need to make some money :rofl:

Oh man would a rosin press be perfect for that bro! Hopefully they start making them in Oz soon and we just buy them domestically. Shipping from international would be harsh :rofl: Sell some seeds bro....you have enough :rofl:

Yeah. I was going to put my tents on 18/6 but haven't ever got around to putting a timer in. Don't even know if I have one. Lol. Should have. Want to get some electronic ones with batteries so if there is power outages they don't go off schedule. I wish I had a bit more in flower too but it's given me some room to sex some of those seeds so not totally wasted space. It's hard keeping everything full, sometimes it just doesn't work out as you plan. I'm sure you will make the most of it.

Oh man would a rosin press be perfect for that bro! Hopefully they start making them in Oz soon and we just buy them domestically. Shipping from international would be harsh :rofl: Sell some seeds bro....you have enough :rofl:

Tbh I'm just going to make my own, i can get the rosin plates, heating elements, dual controller enail setup delivered for about $350 from china, it bolts onto a shop press (bearing press) which i can pick up just about anywhere over here that will do about 20,000 lbs pressure, way more than what is needed :thumb: Id love to sell some seeds but I'm not going to sell anything that is untested ;)

Back
Top Bottom