Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Fair play to ya fella, you're on a whole next level ;) great journal

Thanks for the kind words mate but i dont know about next level, i have my fair share of silly moments :rofl: Im just a grower that absolutely loves what he does, learning new things every day and sharing experiences ive had :thumb:

That's why i gave up on bongs many years ago - too much volume, too deep a draw that lead with me to a persistent cough - journey pipe all the way!

journey_pipe.jpg

That pipe looks awesome, only thing holds me back with pipes is the ash, cant stand drawing in ash :rofl: i have just got my new pipes which im hanging to give a good workout but cant smoke too much yet, just finished wrapping all the xmas pressies and about to start ho-ho-harvesting :rofl:

Thanks man :) holy crap she smells good, most weight i have ever felt at harvest in these branches :thumb: glorious day today :) hehe

Good work dude, awesome result :)

As to ash - the journey pipe design is quite unique, doesn't seem to allow ash thru - and there's no gauze - anyhoooo with a tap & a wipe after every bowl it's always clean and ash free :)

Lol. Your enthusiasm jumps of the screen.
Kudos!

:rofl: wish my aching back would jump off the screen :rofl: thanks mate, done enough for one night, got a whole heap more to go tomorrow :thumb:

Good work dude, awesome result :)

As to ash - the journey pipe design is quite unique, doesn't seem to allow ash thru - and there's no gauze - anyhoooo with a tap & a wipe after every bowl it's always clean and ash free :)

Thanks mate :) she is gorgeous under light, i noticed she has an almost purple shimmer to her trichs a lot like my Atomic did, cant wait to try her :)

Might have to look into one of them pipes, sounds interesting :) roughly how much would one of them set me back?

Couple more pics of whats been done so far :thumb: really wish i could have done it all tonight but chrissy presents had to be wrapped first, would love to spend some more time in there but its 3:30am :rofl:

Screenshot_2043.png

Screenshot_2042.png

Screenshot_2041.png

Screenshot_2040.png

Check out how awesome the scissor hash looks, juicy :)

Screenshot_2044.png

:passitleft:

Looks like a great harvest. I usually smoke the scissor hash at night after a long day of manicuring. Again great job

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Latin :thumb: i usually roll it up in a ball and let it sit overnight, breaks apart pretty nicely the next day and then run it through my little bong with a quartz nail :) gives a great indication of the flavors and stone, gets you really messed up too :) :rofl:

Feral i think you just made my day. Wicked.

Should get a good size ball off the scissors.
I dread to think what the gloves looked like. haha

Feral what an awesome harvest, those buds are hhuugggeee man I love it! Scissor looks funky spoons, would love to get some of that in a bong. Have a great day and enjoy wrapping those gifts

Thanks Pat :) wish i had a scale big enough to hold just one branch and weigh it, fair enough its wet right now but there is some serious weight behind a few of them ;) thought i was all done with wrapping gifts till the postie arrived this morning, it never ends :rofl:

Feral i think you just made my day. Wicked.

Should get a good size ball off the scissors.
I dread to think what the gloves looked like. haha

Thanks mate :) funny thing is i almost took a pic of my gloves, they looked like they were growing brown hairs all over :rofl: best thing about harvesting with gloves, throw them all in a container in the freezer after and the resin practically peels off, pretty much exactly the same as the scissor hash but heaps of it :)

Back
Top Bottom