FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Mostly cloudy with some clear. Look at the calyx trichomes not so much the leaves. We dont wanna smoke the leaves!

Getting close ... I've got all cloudy and am holding tight on my BD grow.

I saw the test bud pics - if all the colas are like that. Can chop. If wait = more yields.

Bird in hand = 2 in bush... take a chance or chop. What you gain by waiting is yield.

Mostly cloudy with some clear. Look at the calyx trichomes not so much the leaves. We dont wanna smoke the leaves!

Getting close ... I've got all cloudy and am holding tight on my BD grow.

I saw the test bud pics - if all the colas are like that. Can chop. If wait = more yields.

Bird in hand = 2 in bush... take a chance or chop. What you gain by waiting is yield.
Yea think I'm going to wait til friday and check again!

HAVEST DAY! this has been an incredible experience and so excited and happy with how it turned out. Last steps to go drying and curing! Thank you all so much for all the help. I will start another grow multi stain 4 to 5 plants. 1 photo 3 to 4 autos in a bigger tent. Here are some pics from today.

Dude...nice brotha! I’ve been sitting here for days wondering why you haven’t posted and decided to find out why....get here and find all this magic goin on! Congrats man! Now I just gotta figure out why I haven’t been getting any notifications. Lol

Last update for this journal. Final weight 110g dry. I also just finished the new tent and set up. Getting ready to germ 3 autos and 1 photo. Will veg the photo for the time of the autos then flip and just run the next 8 or so weeks with the 1 massive plant. Will start new journal when when I drop seeds. Here are some pics.

Back
Top Bottom