FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Thanks for the kind words buddy :passitleft:

Cool to hook up with fellow growers.

Your spotted leaves - lets get a closer look at em. Take a pic of the top sides of the leaves and the underside.

Are ALL the BD plants like that??

Could be nothing. Could be a problem. Hard to tell until better pics.

Not cal-mag. You probably already have enough of those 2 nutrients with what you're already doing.

I run LEDs so there's a myth about cal/mag and LEDs. I've only added that stuff to 1 plant 1 time in all the years I've been growing. It basically comes from the guys that run without soil. Yes its probably an issue there. I dont know for sure cause I never tried growing like that.

Soil FTW in my world.

I do know its very unlikely to have a magnesium deficiency in soil. Plants don't use much Mg, despite what you read here and elsewhere. Calcium deficit looks VERY similar to Mg toxicity. So good to see you going easy with the cal/mag or Epsom salts.

You plants look very good... I'm running BD right now and had 1 plant with those spots - she showed em early on me and not on all the leaves just the big fans and just a few. I was concerned a little bit, but the plants are growing perfect otherwise so I do like I usually do and LITFA.

Post up some more pics of those leaves with the spots...

Less is best..... G/L with the little one! Pop the whole pack??

Thanks for the kind words buddy :passitleft:

Cool to hook up with fellow growers.

Your spotted leaves - lets get a closer look at em. Take a pic of the top sides of the leaves and the underside.

Are ALL the BD plants like that??

Could be nothing. Could be a problem. Hard to tell until better pics.

Not cal-mag. You probably already have enough of those 2 nutrients with what you're already doing.

I run LEDs so there's a myth about cal/mag and LEDs. I've only added that stuff to 1 plant 1 time in all the years I've been growing. It basically comes from the guys that run without soil. Yes its probably an issue there. I dont know for sure cause I never tried growing like that.

Soil FTW in my world.

I do know its very unlikely to have a magnesium deficiency in soil. Plants don't use much Mg, despite what you read here and elsewhere. Calcium deficit looks VERY similar to Mg toxicity. So good to see you going easy with the cal/mag or Epsom salts.

You plants look very good... I'm running BD right now and had 1 plant with those spots - she showed em early on me and not on all the leaves just the big fans and just a few. I was concerned a little bit, but the plants are growing perfect otherwise so I do like I usually do and LITFA.

Post up some more pics of those leaves with the spots...

Less is best..... G/L with the little one! Pop the whole pack??
Its awesome you guys met up. Id be too scared lol. But then again I get paranoid just walking past the popo even though Ive been a good boy for many years so yer thats just me. Come on @Phillygrow13 i wanna see some fat sticky buds fam!!

Here that Bilbo- bud. We used to drive around with the windows rolled up and smoke bongs while driving around in the car. Now, there's 30 cops behind me everywhere I go ... cant drive high anymore. :eek:

420mag FTW, lots of mighty fine folks around these parts. Very positive to. There's some really really good strains that came out of people making friends in grow journals.

Anytime you see a strain with "forum cut" as part of the genetics, they are genetics getting passed around among friends online.

A lot of the high and mighty like to Instagram now but I find that WAY less personal.

Here that Bilbo- bud. We used to drive around with the windows rolled up and smoke bongs while driving around in the car. Now, there's 30 cops behind me everywhere I go ... cant drive high anymore. :eek:

420mag FTW, lots of mighty fine folks around these parts. Very positive to. There's some really really good strains that came out of people making friends in grow journals.

Anytime you see a strain with "forum cut" as part of the genetics, they are genetics getting passed around among friends online.

A lot of the high and mighty like to Instagram now but I find that WAY less personal.
Ahhhhh so thats what a forum cut is!!. Good to know. We'll probably see a forum cut of ATF in the seed banks soon if @Van Stank has anything to do with it lol. When I start breeding I was planning on sharing the love anyway now you've confirmed it for me

Update: @Bilbobudkin420 here are some pics my dude!!

now @bobrown14 check out the deficiency is that cause we are coming to the end of flower.. I increase the cal/mag a bit but I domt see any signs on the newer growth

Very nice nugs.....nice color too.... :thumb:

now @bobrown14 check out the deficiency is that cause we are coming to the end of flower.. I increase the cal/mag a bit but I domt see any signs on the newer growth

Great pics Philly!

Back
Top Bottom