FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Just read through here Philly. Looks like things are going great for your Blue Dream. Got me excited for growing this strain from 420. Some good tips in here that I will definitely be using. Since we are using the same medium and same nutes and same strain from the same supplier, I’ll probably have some questions along the way. And I hope you are comfortable enough to point something out on my grow if you see something going on that you have experienced with your girl. But honestly it seems to have been going great for you so far. Good luck from here on brother!

Just read through here Philly. Looks like things are going great for your Blue Dream. Got me excited for growing this strain from 420. Some good tips in here that I will definitely be using. Since we are using the same medium and same nutes and same strain from the same supplier, I’ll probably have some questions along the way. And I hope you are comfortable enough to point something out on my grow if you see something going on that you have experienced with your girl. But honestly it seems to have been going great for you so far. Good luck from here on brother!
You can ask me anything bro!! I'd be happy to help! Yeah she has been a easy girl and did it on her own all I had to do was feed her.

Hey all, so after checking in on Michael blue im noticing some brown spotting on some of the leaves! Looks like a cal/mag issue.. now I have been giving her 1/2tsp of every 4 days. Should I increase to 1 tsp every 4 days? Or just 1/2tsp every 2days or every water/feeding?
Sounds like shes just eating more. If its from the bottom Im told it can also just be a natural fade (which I think is just because of what I said before they're eating more)

May also be ph related. I know you are always checking it from your posts but I’ve noticed the ph changes over time in my mixture. I haven’t really fed anything but calmag yet but I have messed around with the nutes a lil bit and checked ppm on certain combinations. When I’ve gon back a few days later to check for changes the nutes had moved from slightly acidic to on the high side of neutral. Just a thought because some of those spots do look like signs of ph fluctuations...not sure that would show at the top of the plant though.

Back
Top Bottom