FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

My man!! 215 Eagles SIXERS Turst they process.. hahahah thanks for stopping In man. Yea I'm not to worry about the curl anymore. She is looking great today and there only about 6 smaller leaves curling. I'll have to stop over and check out your BD as well..

Right on brother! 215 FTMFW :high-five:

Working 3rd shift is horrible! No sleep I already have a horrible sleep issue, now my kid is sick so cant sleep when I get home. Hes only 2 so no daycare have to take him to the doctors.. been rough these last couple days. I work 9p to 5a drive 60 miles to get home, so i get home around 6:15 am then have father duties. So we will prob take a nap with him together around 11a til about 1p then. Have to be back in work at 9pm and I been up since 2;30p yesterday.. FML!!!
I know this is not the place for this but I'm kinda going nuts in my head and need to put it somewhere before I get home. On top of having a mini stroke this weekend at the age of 32 is killing me mentally.. i havent been buying pot cause I'm in the mix of quitting cigs.. 21 days strong.. that is also a reason I'm going fucking crazy in my head right now.. also I am the supervisor at a chemical plant where these babys need their hand help the whole way because they are union.. fuck me right now!!!!

Working 3rd shift is horrible! No sleep I already have a horrible sleep issue, now my kid is sick so cant sleep when I get home. Hes only 2 so no daycare have to take him to the doctors.. been rough these last couple days. I work 9p to 5a drive 60 miles to get home, so i get home around 6:15 am then have father duties. So we will prob take a nap with him together around 11a til about 1p then. Have to be back in work at 9pm and I been up since 2;30p yesterday.. FML!!!
I know this is not the place for this but I'm kinda going nuts in my head and need to put it somewhere before I get home. On top of having a mini stroke this weekend at the age of 32 is killing me mentally.. i havent been buying pot cause I'm in the mix of quitting cigs.. 21 days strong.. that is also a reason I'm going fucking crazy in my head right now.. also I am the supervisor at a chemical plant where these babys need their hand help the whole way because they are union.. fuck me right now!!!!
Bro I know exactly how you feel. I work all the hours I can get plus for the last 2 weeks I been going straight from work to go do some work on my families bit of land. 4.30am wake up, work for 5.45 dont get home until 19.30. And now im doing the frickin afternoon shift 13.45 til 21.45 so i dont have time for aaaaanything. Just keep soldiering bro. Once you got your bud chopped and the cigs kicked to the curb you'll feel so much better. You should book some time off from the shitpit and just chill the f*** out. Even tell the family to do one for a day lol. Thats what I do sometimes. I have my very bad days/ weeks lol. Thats what I do. Give my girl some spending money and tell her she needs to take the baby out for the day so I can beat shit out of my punch bag, eat, play playstation and not have to move for anything or anyone other than myself

Bro I know exactly how you feel. I work all the hours I can get plus for the last 2 weeks I been going straight from work to go do some work on my families bit of land. 4.30am wake up, work for 5.45 dont get home until 19.30. And now im doing the frickin afternoon shift 13.45 til 21.45 so i dont have time for aaaaanything. Just keep soldiering bro. Once you got your bud chopped and the cigs kicked to the curb you'll feel so much better. You should book some time off from the shitpit and just chill the f*** out. Even tell the family to do one for a day lol. Thats what I do sometimes. I have my very bad days/ weeks lol. Thats what I do. Give my girl some spending money and tell her she needs to take the baby out for the day so I can beat shit out of my punch bag, eat, play playstation and not have to move for anything or anyone other than myself
Bro honestly thank you man @Bilbobudkin420 and @Advocate420 have been super incredible on a personal level for real. @Bilbobudkin420 once I'm over this hurdle from cigs I'm grabbing a zip ASAP. It's crazy you said that I just booked me and the wife a trip to the beach for June 18th. Mother law is coming to take care of the house, kids, dog, cats, and plant! Ps4 is my only escape when I can play... Love working out as well. Shitnis just rough right now but for real thank you fellas.

Any time geezer. I get enough of a work out at work. Still hit the bench occasionally for a bit of balance. Boxings my outlet though. I dont train properly anymore just hit the bag and shadow box a lot. Gotta stay prepared ;) lol ill pm ya later with my psn ting just going into work. Blessings

Any time geezer. I get enough of a work out at work. Still hit the bench occasionally for a bit of balance. Boxings my outlet though. I dont train properly anymore just hit the bag and shadow box a lot. Gotta stay prepared ;) lol ill pm ya later with my psn ting just going into work. Blessings
Yea I had to hang the gloves up.. hahahah aight cool definitely do that maybe we can link up on there with our crazy schedules..

Bro honestly thank you man @Bilbobudkin420 and @Advocate420 have been super incredible on a personal level for real. @Bilbobudkin420 once I'm over this hurdle from cigs I'm grabbing a zip ASAP. It's crazy you said that I just booked me and the wife a trip to the beach for June 18th. Mother law is coming to take care of the house, kids, dog, cats, and plant! Ps4 is my only escape when I can play... Love working out as well. Shitnis just rough right now but for real thank you fellas.

When you're ready hit me up... everything will work out.

On the ciggs, one day at a time. I kicked them to the curb several years ago and it was the healthiest thing I prolly ever did. I vape weed now.. haven't smoked any in several months.

Vaping gives me that sense of smoking without inhaling any real smoke. My lungs thank me. TBH, weed actually helped me quit. I did cold turkey... none of that weening off shit. I'm sure it works for some folks but I just stopped and that was that. Don't miss any of it.

Shift work makes you stronger... just be sure you're not going to fall asleep on the way home. That was my only worry when I worked nights. Used to nap at red lights! Yikes.

When you're ready hit me up... everything will work out.

On the ciggs, one day at a time. I kicked them to the curb several years ago and it was the healthiest thing I prolly ever did. I vape weed now.. haven't smoked any in several months. I'm always ready my dude!!! Hahaha

Vaping gives me that sense of smoking without inhaling any real smoke. My lungs thank me. TBH, weed actually helped me quit. I did cold turkey... none of that weening off shit. I'm sure it works for some folks but I just stopped and that was that. Don't miss any of it.

Shift work makes you stronger... just be sure you're not going to fall asleep on the way home. That was my only worry when I worked nights. Used to nap at red lights! Yikes.
Yea man been night shift for 2 years just with my health and not sleeping it's super hard right now.. I'm loving not smoking cigs, just mentally hard right now.

I highly reccomend a punch bag though bro. 30 minutes of beating the crap out of it sit yaself down with a pre rolled (gotta be pre rolled cos my hands and arms are shaking by that point lol) and a smoothie of some description and youll feel a million times better

I highly reccomend a punch bag though bro. 30 minutes of beating the crap out of it sit yaself down with a pre rolled (gotta be pre rolled cos my hands and arms are shaking by that point lol) and a smoothie of some description and youll feel a million times better
Got one!

Mini stroke at your age? Damn I hope you recover well. Kicking the cigarettes will help with that recovery but the stress level is completely different thing. Keep reaching out to friends in your life and consider mindfulness or meditation. Your fam will be grateful and it will help get that blood pressure down. :Namaste:
I wish more people would put personal photos.. I hate trying to guess what people looking like.. hahahaha
I'm sure you're better off not knowing most of the time ;).

Back
Top Bottom