FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Attention: Looking for some advice/help. I noticed a couple leaves cupping/curling down. Here are a couple pics hope you guys can help.. thanls!

I've heard that is from excess nitrogen, or at least that I what I believe I read......

You do have some light stress too, but I'm not sure that will cause the curl. Not as I understand it.

Just a guess here but your nute levels are the same as they were before the big defol? Now there is alot less plant to use it up evenly? Possibly do an exchange on res with a lil ph'd water . Just to dilute down a wee bit and give it a short recovery period. Then see what the flowers want to drink ?
I actually lowered my nute feeding due to me not having PH up. I ended up running out.
I've heard that is from excess nitrogen, or at least that I what I believed I read......

You do have some light stress too, but I'm not sure that will cause the curl. Not as I understand it.
Yes I believe I did have some light stress so I moved them back up again..

FLOWER-Day 19!
Was confused on her days had to go back in the personal journal to remember when I flipped.. hahaha just gave her a feeding of just water and will feed only water again next week as well until I see the stress go away.. she is booming along though. I did raise the lights to around 10 to 11 inches from tops. Check some of Michael blues bud sites.. pretty freaking awesome!!

That's definitely too much nitrogen. After stretch, plants need hardly any N (not none though) and that's when most growers switch over to just flowering nutes. Tiger Bloom in your case and no more Grow Big. Those leaves won't recover but new ones should look fine.

Buckeye is right with the lower nute recommendation after defoliation, and plain water (or a flush to rid the soil of the excess N) is a good idea as well. Then flower nutes for the rest of the grow! Starting to look frosty :).

FLOWER-Day 19!
Was confused on her days had to go back in the personal journal to remember when I flipped.. hahaha just gave her a feeding of just water and will feed only water again next week as well until I see the stress go away.. she is booming along though. I did raise the lights to around 10 to 11 inches from tops. Check some of Michael blues bud sites.. pretty freaking awesome!!

Bro I am fucking happs to see some nice bud forming on your girl. I aint seen mama since yesterday afternoon and I dont think Im going to until about 10 oclock tommorow night Im so excited to see whats cracking.

Hey there Philly... I'm from Philly too so sub'd for the flower pics.

I'm running BD right now as well. I also have a slight leaf curl same as you just on the smaller leaves. Everything looks healthy so I wouldn't worry too much about a little leaf curl.

Some of my friends say it's from a Ca deficit.

Don't know about too much N in my case I am in soil only and not using any fertilizers. I use the same soil in the same container over and over no-till style. So more likely to be Ca deficit for me. I'm thinking its just temp and/or air flow related. I have windows open and fan running 24/7 and its cool in Philly at nights these last few weeks. My large fan leaves look great so I don't worry about it.

Your girls look great.... gonna be some tasty buds here soon enough.

G/L with your grow...

Hey there Philly... I'm from Philly too so sub'd for the flower pics.

I'm running BD right now as well. I also have a slight leaf curl same as you just on the smaller leaves. Everything looks healthy so I wouldn't worry too much about a little leaf curl.

Some of my friends say it's from a Ca deficit.

Don't know about too much N in my case I am in soil only and not using any fertilizers. I use the same soil in the same container over and over no-till style. So more likely to be Ca deficit for me. I'm thinking its just temp and/or air flow related. I have windows open and fan running 24/7 and its cool in Philly at nights these last few weeks. My large fan leaves look great so I don't worry about it.

Your girls look great.... gonna be some tasty buds here soon enough.

G/L with your grow...
My man!! 215 Eagles SIXERS Turst they process.. hahahah thanks for stopping In man. Yea I'm not to worry about the curl anymore. She is looking great today and there only about 6 smaller leaves curling. I'll have to stop over and check out your BD as well..

Back
Top Bottom