FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Mini stroke at your age? Damn I hope you recover well. Kicking the cigarettes will help with that recovery but the stress level is completely different thing. Keep reaching out to friends in your life and consider mindfulness or meditation. Your fam will be grateful and it will help get that blood pressure down. :Namaste:

I'm sure you're better off not knowing most of the time ;).
Yea I changing a lot of things in my life right now.. hopefully it helps!

Yea I changing a lot of things in my life right now.. hopefully it helps!
Try some breathing excersises aswell. Sounds silly but when I cant sleep from my anxiety sometimes its the only thing that helps. Cos you're concentrating on your breathing everything else just leaves your mind.

My current blood pressure hahahah mo good!!!

If thats your BP - bro simmer down. That is not sustainable.

I had the same issue and same BP. Got pretty serious for me and when I quit smoking.
Diet change and exercise helps, now I take beta blockers as a precaution instead of all the time. Like if I'm going to drive down the Schuylkill Expressway ... take a beta blocker.

Beta blockers FTW... won't affect anything and wont feel any different other than you won't wanna beat the piss out of your fvcktard neighbor. Which is a good thing.

Normal these daze BP is 120/75 BP 72ish...

I've been swim training for several years now BP 110/62ish less with a beta blocker and standing pulse is 55ish sitting calm in a chair b-4 coffee. Coffee will raise your BP quite a bit... so will Sativa.

Take your BP with both feet on flat on the ground and sitting straight up in a chair arms at your side and think calming thoughts or clear your mind, then take your BP. Can't do it with your dog barking or your wife telling you to get off your ass ... you get the idea. CALM.. then test. You're young, you should test much better, and you will.

Plus that's what the weed is for bro.

ITS said:
I'm sure you're better off not knowing most of the time ;).

That ^^^

I had a mini stroke in my gut... torn aorta then a blood clot. Was in ICU for a week.

Clearing your mind and relaxing and letting the world around you keep turning. :smokin:Everyone loves you.

Take time to enjoy your life and EVERYTHING around you, even your FT neighbor. I try... not always successful.

Sorry to say this and it pains me every day, no more Philly Cheese Steaks. It's been over 5 years since Philly Cheese Steak... miss that WAY more than ciggs.

Get some grass fed beef tenderloin (from Australia) and cut up some thick steaks and grill medium rare. MUCH better for ya! Thank me later.

Sorry for the rant - it's very close to me, I'm lucky to be here. Praise to my lucky stars and my wife whom saved me. :Namaste:

Serious about hitting me up ...

If thats your BP - bro simmer down. That is not sustainable.

I had the same issue and same BP. Got pretty serious for me and when I quit smoking.
Diet change and exercise helps, now I take beta blockers as a precaution instead of all the time. Like if I'm going to drive down the Schuylkill Expressway ... take a beta blocker.

Beta blockers FTW... won't affect anything and wont feel any different other than you won't wanna beat the piss out of your fvcktard neighbor. Which is a good thing.

Normal these daze BP is 120/75 BP 72ish...

I've been swim training for several years now BP 110/62ish less with a beta blocker and standing pulse is 55ish sitting calm in a chair b-4 coffee. Coffee will raise your BP quite a bit... so will Sativa.

Take your BP with both feet on flat on the ground and sitting straight up in a chair arms at your side and think calming thoughts or clear your mind, then take your BP. Can't do it with your dog barking or your wife telling you to get off your ass ... you get the idea. CALM.. then test. You're young, you should test much better, and you will.

Plus that's what the weed is for bro.

That ^^^

I had a mini stroke in my gut... torn aorta then a blood clot. Was in ICU for a week.

Clearing your mind and relaxing and letting the world around you keep turning. :smokin:Everyone loves you.

Take time to enjoy your life and EVERYTHING around you, even your FT neighbor. I try... not always successful.

Sorry to say this and it pains me every day, no more Philly Cheese Steaks. It's been over 5 years since Philly Cheese Steak... miss that WAY more than ciggs.

Get some grass fed beef tenderloin (from Australia) and cut up some thick steaks and grill medium rare. MUCH better for ya! Thank me later.

Sorry for the rant - it's very close to me, I'm lucky to be here. Praise to my lucky stars and my wife whom saved me. :Namaste:

Serious about hitting me up ...
It's so crazy I suffer from stomach issues as well . Just had a colonoscopy and endoscopy like a month ago. I changed my eating habits been working out again but scare yo over exert myself because of my last episode playing basket ball. Bro I drive 309 and 76 everyday and wow does my BP boil.
Hahah.
I'm trying to make whatever changes I need to stay alive.. this past episode really scared the shit out of me. It's crazy that we have so much in common health wise and from the same area.. it's the philly air
Lmfao:laugh:
We should definitely link up bro. I'll drop my info inbox.

Phillygrow are you taking baby aspirin daily?? That's my take away from ICU 4 long term.

Start taking it.. then work on your BP. If shit happens the aspirin will save you.

309 --> 76 = reason for high BP. I run up 309 to swim but at lunch time so it's 80mph in my pickup. hahaha VRRROOOOOOM.

I took 76 to my cardiologist first visit. They took my BP and said; "son pull over, Houston we have a problem".

Diet & exercise + less stressful existence and... wait for it... weed!

Update- Flower day 25!:
Ok so she doesn't like to stay contained at one height and I just couldnt tame her. Beside that she is BOOMING! just loving her home and feed schedule and chugging along. Here are some pics from this morning. Just feed her with a gallon of water PH'ed at 6.6 with 1/2tsp of cal/mag.

Hey man sorry I havent been around damn notifications just stopped working for every journal im subbed to. Does anyone else get that??
Shit bro sorry to hear about the health man I second all the advise you have been given here, really good..

Slow down, meditate, look after your health!! I quit ciggys awhile ago and now i just vape eliquid. Its not perfect but its the only way i can actually stop..

Girls are looking amaaaaaazing!!! Frostin up real nice!! Keep it up bro.

I'm wishing both of you success with your health from the west coast!
:Namaste:

Thanks for the well wishes buddy. :Namaste: I've got my shit mostly straightened out. I almost died but it was in 2013. Had to change my life really. It was stress. Been living a high stress life for way way too long.

End result is high blood pressure. I've mostly kicked it to the curb but its a daily struggle. Gotta exercise, watch my weight (love me some munchies and steak), and no stress no drama. Those last 2 are gone from my life 100%. That's tough cause my fam (brothers and sister) love drama. I just can't handle it anymore and I don't have to.

Phillygro - you're gear is looking 100% bro. For florescent lighting, that's outstanding. I've never seen anything like that under those lights.

We need to hook up. I have extras of a lot of shit. Been growing for a while and went thru just about every freaking lighting possible and I don't throw stuff away.

Thanks for the well wishes buddy. :Namaste: I've got my shit mostly straightened out. I almost died but it was in 2013. Had to change my life really. It was stress. Been living a high stress life for way way too long.

End result is high blood pressure. I've mostly kicked it to the curb but its a daily struggle. Gotta exercise, watch my weight (love me some munchies and steak), and no stress no drama. Those last 2 are gone from my life 100%. That's tough cause my fam (brothers and sister) love drama. I just can't handle it anymore and I don't have to.

Phillygro - you're gear is looking 100% bro. For florescent lighting, that's outstanding. I've never seen anything like that under those lights.

We need to hook up. I have extras of a lot of shit. Been growing for a while and went thru just about every freaking lighting possible and I don't throw stuff away.
Only had CFL's til flip then put LED in as well.

Havent updated in a while.. been in my antisocial bag! Michael blue is just pushing through strong as ever. One main cola grew into the CFL. Didnt phase her one bit. Just feed her this morning with 4tsp big bloom and 2tsp tiger bloom. She is just frosting and bulking up at an amazing rate.

Havent updated in a while.. been in my antisocial bag! Michael blue is just pushing through strong as ever. One main cola grew into the CFL. Didnt phase her one bit. Just feed her this morning with 4tsp big bloom and 2tsp tiger bloom. She is just frosting and bulking up at an amazing rate.

Fam! They are looking beasty!. Id keep an eye on that cola thats running towards the light.. it can take a few days for light burn and stress to show itself. It looks fine for now though but yer just keep an eye on that tip. Dunno if its just me but I swear you can see the blues coming through in the bud?

Fam! They are looking beasty!. Id keep an eye on that cola thats running towards the light.. it can take a few days for light burn and stress to show itself. It looks fine for now though but yer just keep an eye on that tip. Dunno if its just me but I swear you can see the blues coming through in the bud?
Bro that cola is living the light!!! Haha it's about 5inches from light and hasn't grow up just bulking up. Here's a better shot

You can definitely see the blues coming thru

Bro that cola is living the light!!! Haha it's about 5inches from light and hasn't grow up just bulking up. Here's a better shot

You can definitely see the blues coming thru

Ah thats blessed then. 5 inches from a cfl is fine. Your girl is well infront of mine but I gave her a feed on sunday and havent seen her since so hopefully theyve started chunking up!

Back
Top Bottom