First 2000 Watt SCROG

Wow buddy, looking very nice, in for the long run.

Question, how many plants and how big is the setup?
Is this ur first scrog or the first time doing it under 2kw?

Anyways, long time ready, just started writing, I'm thinking of doing a journal myself, urs just motivated me (2nd week flowering under a 1k and 400watt).

Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing what the final count will be:grinjoint:

Wow buddy, looking very nice, in for the long run.

Question, how many plants and how big is the setup?
Is this ur first scrog or the first time doing it under 2kw?

Anyways, long time ready, just started writing, I'm thinking of doing a journal myself, urs just motivated me (2nd week flowering under a 1k and 400watt).

Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing what the final count will be:grinjoint:

I have a medical licence as well as my wife and my buddy that lives with us has a licence as well so we are keeping it leagal and only growing 18.This is my first attempt under the 2 1000 watters.I would love to see your screen feel free to post em here if you like.:peace:

I just left the room it is starting smell really good in there and I am starting to see a shit load of crystals.I cant wait till I put the Cha Ching in the feeding its suppose to make resin production explode I never used it before but have herd and read great things any imput

I have a medical licence as well as my wife and my buddy that lives with us has a licence as well so we are keeping it leagal and only growing 18.This is my first attempt under the 2 1000 watters.I would love to see your screen feel free to post em here if you like.:peace:

LOL, amazing, you are going to have bud for a llooooooong time !!!! :bong:
Yeah, I should share a bit, I would learn more and produce more (only got 0.5 grams/watt last time - 11.5 oz for 3 plants). I just added the 1k light which is blowing my mind away lol.How long does it take you for this thread (upload pics, update, etc...)

LOL, amazing, you are going to have bud for a llooooooong time !!!! :bong:
Yeah, I should share a bit, I would learn more and produce more (only got 0.5 grams/watt last time - 11.5 oz for 3 plants). I just added the 1k light which is blowing my mind away lol.How long does it take you for this thread (upload pics, update, etc...)

.5 per watt is nothing to be down about at all that is freakin great thats almost a qp per plant most growers never see that kind of yeild IMO as for starting the journal its a pain in the ass to learn it but after that it is cake.I am hoping to achieve 1-1.5g per watt but if I could get 2 woohoo

Back
Top Bottom