First 2000 Watt SCROG

:passitleft::passitleft:Blender Hash will be going down in a few hours....

I might have missed it but what has been your RH % (humidity) during this flower time?... have you ever had any problems with pests / molds/ things like that,? during veg?

sorry for the weak imput but im super lazy today......must make hash though

:peace::ganjamon:

Im not to sure about the RH% never worried about it I got a mad wind tonnel on top of the screen underneath the screen right through the middle of the screen and when the lights are on the exhaust is pulling all the hot air out of the room.The a\c keeps the room at a constant 75 so I hope this is a low enough temp to prevent molds or mildew.As for pests I had fungus gnats and battled them for a while but I am proud to say I kicked their ass and sent em running back wherever they came from.I had another 2 grows that I battled spidermites and man they aint no fun but again I am proud to say they dont live in here no more they are deffinatly my nemisis:peace:

28_days_flowering_023.JPG

28_days_flowering_001.JPG

28_days_flowering_002.JPG

28_days_flowering_003.JPG

28_days_flowering_008.JPG

28_days_flowering_013.JPG

28_days_flowering_017.JPG

28_days_flowering_020.JPG

28_days_flowering_024.JPG

28_days_flowering_016.JPG

28_days_flowering_019.JPG

28_days_flowering_007.JPG

28_days_flowering_018.JPG

28_days_flowering_011.JPG

near perfect scrogs

Munki This one took plant and nug of the month honors - a clinic of a demonstration Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

420fied This one hold the record for most journal views - a near perfect run. 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

That fella had a very nice scrog I hope mine swell up nicely and maybe I can win a nug of the month that would be sweet.I am striving to be the best grower I can and learn all I can from the fellas on this site

Man I think Im stoned I went to my grow room and is it possible that crystal development quadrippled over night? and that the buds actually swoll up alot overnight?I know I was told to watch em swell at 30 days but that big a difference overnight is this possible?

Gorgeous!

brother you scrog grows amazing I read it sometime back and it help encourage me to run the scrog.It is IMO the only way to grow.If there are any pointers you can give me I am your grasshopper and will take em gladly.I think I am doing alright the 1ST time around but if I could learn somthing to help do it better then im in

Ok well I was doing a little reading today and I found out the info I gave about the % of indica to sativa that was given to me by the guy at the coop on The Jack The Ripper was all wrong.I was hoping for more of an Idica dom as I already have the Powerplant going.OH well still gonna be dank.Here is the real breakdown on the strain from the creator Subcool.Also the Powerplant is actually 75\25 sativa.Just wanna make sure im giving the correct info

"Jack the Ripper
Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen

High Times Top Ten list 2006
Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3 Page 86,87,88,89
Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. A true 8 week Sativa Haze the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week haze ever produced.
This plant will produce triangle shaped spear buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead, resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so.
I find it performs best unstopped with a long vegetive period. The high is very creeper at first you may think that its not so strong but then whammo...it hits you hard and there's no turning back then...you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time...the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking.
Phenotypes - Two main phenotypes both with a Lemon Haze smell and short growth one tends to be more a pine smell.
Height-Look for the Short Pheno/ Colas swell late
Yield-Medium-Heavy / Moderate trim work
Indoor/ Outdoor
Best way to grow- Untopped and vegged to a full bush.
Harvest Window_8-9 weeks
Sativa/ Indica 70/30
Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
Taste Like: Lemon mango pine hash with a heavy haze influence" :rollit:

Cant wait to roll it up and take a toke.

I went out to take some pics but the camera died.The nugs are swellling up very fast on the Powerplant and the leaves are yellowing pretty drastically.but the Jack the Ripper is still nice and green and not too fat behind the powerplant.Why would the powerplant be yellowing and the jtr still be green?I was thinking of hitting the PP with a very heavy veg feeding is this a good thing to do? Or being that they are 33 days in 12\12 on strains that are 55-63 day finishers and the buds look and smell nice should I just keep hitting em with the regular bloom nutes?

yo this is going pretty well man. I am eager to see your progress and results, you have got me thinking.

whooooooaaaa. Someone should definitely follow this up but I have noticed when plants start yellowing 3+ weeks into flowering it is always the fan leaves first almost as if the nug sites are pulling??? Moderate flowering nutes is what I do. You might not be able to fix severely damaged sites or leaves but your nug sites will stay green and healthy. 2 cents

CK

I went out to take some pics but the camera died.The nugs are swellling up very fast on the Powerplant and the leaves are yellowing pretty drastically.but the Jack the Ripper is still nice and green and not too fat behind the powerplant.Why would the powerplant be yellowing and the jtr still be green?I was thinking of hitting the PP with a very heavy veg feeding is this a good thing to do? Or being that they are 33 days in 12\12 on strains that are 55-63 day finishers and the buds look and smell nice should I just keep hitting em with the regular bloom nutes?

Stick with the Bloom nutes. I've grown Power Plant and I experienced early yellowing as well. Yellowing is actually natural during the later stages of flowering. Looking forward to the picture updates!

yo this is going pretty well man. I am eager to see your progress and results, you have got me thinking.

whooooooaaaa. Someone should definitely follow this up but I have noticed when plants start yellowing 3+ weeks into flowering it is always the fan leaves first almost as if the nug sites are pulling??? Moderate flowering nutes is what I do. You might not be able to fix severely damaged sites or leaves but your nug sites will stay green and healthy. 2 cents

CK

Thanks bro and welcome to my journal

Back
Top Bottom