First attempt at LST training! Did I start too late?

Well my worries are now over I think I will be ok and in the clear!! I was just so nervous that I screwed up my girls!!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

they look great! Top one looks like middle may get some decent stretch to add to outside colas. Bottom one has as many colas as it can support.

I was going to say something about your sister's husband, and I'm not opposed to using that kind of language, but I hate stating the obvious. :) But if I did I would say he's a royal asterisk-dollar sign-dollar sign-exclamation point! :Namaste:

they look great! Top one looks like middle may get some decent stretch to add to outside colas. Bottom one has as many colas as it can support.

I was going to say something about your sister's husband, and I'm not opposed to using that kind of language, but I hate stating the obvious. :) But if I did I would say he's a royal asterisk-dollar sign-dollar sign-exclamation point! :Namaste:

Amen!!! To that my brother!!!! lol I take him with a grain of salt now a days !!! Live-Love-Learn!!

Update day 22 of Flower
420-magazine-mobile634463566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1407949885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689238841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile58136291.jpg

If someone mentions "Floral Hormones" I would take any advice from them with a very large grain of salt. Usually they refer to the mythical hormone "florigen". This hormone has been sought since the 1930's and has never been found. The only 2 hormones you need to worry about in Flower are Gibberellins for floral initiation and Cytokinins for cellular division of the buds. Both which are produced by the plant when you switch your photoperiod to 12/12. These hormones are however produced without the aid of photoperiod in Ruderalis. (auto flowering plants)

They look really happy with the LST. Good growth on the outer ring and inner low stuff too. Your plants will be able to support a lot of buds.

Thanks bro I feel so much better as time goes on !!! I'm glad I tried it cause now I'm hooked I am already planing my next grow!!!!!! Live-Love-Learn!!!!!!

If someone mentions "Floral Hormones" I would take any advice from them with a very large grain of salt. Usually they refer to the mythical hormone "florigen". This hormone has been sought since the 1930's and has never been found. The only 2 hormones you need to worry about in Flower are Gibberellins for floral initiation and Cytokinins for cellular division of the buds. Both which are produced by the plant when you switch your photoperiod to 12/12. These hormones are however produced without the aid of photoperiod in Ruderalis. (auto flowering plants)

I figured much of it has to do with this guys inflated ego he knows all but shows nothing I've never seen this guy even smoke herb none the less grow it and know what the hell hes talking about!! Ignorance is bliss !!!!! I guess I wouldn't know if I'm wrong I'm wrong I will fess up to it and take my walk of shame !!!! Que Sera Sera!!

I figured much of it has to do with this guys inflated ego he knows all but shows nothing I've never seen this guy even smoke herb none the less grow it and know what the hell hes talking about!! Ignorance is bliss !!!!! I guess I wouldn't know if I'm wrong I'm wrong I will fess up to it and take my walk of shame !!!! Que Sera Sera!!

My grows are in my journals.

Back
Top Bottom