First Ever Grow!

From what I have read here, molasses makes for a stickier, heavier, tastier bud.I am sure that alot of the name brand additives takes on this same effect, but molasses is a natural proven winner. From what I can tell, the sulphur blocks needed components in the plants favor, so use the unsulphured for sure. I can't find a best timing and amount to use because alot of growers do things in their own style and there are alot of variables with type of grow, strain, and nutes used. I am into my first grow in a couple of years, first ever in the bloombox. Im at end of week 5 and Im definately about to add some.

i still dont understand where people are getting mixed up here, sativa is the sleepy laidback high with the bushy plants, indica is the tall plants with thin bladed leaves.

idk if people are going by a seedbanks information or what but sativa is what i have growing in my closet and it is one hell of a representation of sativa, the leaves are fat and the plant is bushy as hell. i wish i was growing indica i love the upbeat type high it gives.
:peace:

no thats not right cause pure indica strains grow tall and spacy, sativas are the short bushy ladies. indicas usually have thin blades on the fanleaves and tall stalks, sativas usually are short and bushed like madd with big wide blades on the fanleaves.

my brothers granddaddy purp plants were a perfect example of indica actually, cause they were pure indica and tall as fuck. :peace:

lol and my plant is a perfect example of a sativa cause damn my little ladies bushy! :) and theres no mistake, shes sativa cause when i smoked her tranny mommas buds, it was a complete stoney laughy high haha.
damn i want some indica though. my favorite energetic type happy but ready to rock and roll type high :)
ok i guess the PERFECT high would be a hybrid, with like 65% indica
lol

More on differentiation, including pictures.

hmmm, i will definitely admit i was wrong.

thats kind of crazy. taking what i thought was knowlege from a very experienced grower, i guess he needs to hit the net more.
i guess i need to hit the net more. LOL ok i dont need to hit the net more, i need to hit the right places on the net more.
mybad :)
thanks for the schooling haha needed it!

front left
f_left.JPG

back left
DSCF5403.JPG

back right
b_right.JPG

front right
DSCF5402.JPG

top of f right
DSCF53941.JPG

group
DSCF5408.JPG

Giganti-Plant and her three minions! WOW!!!!

Front right looks to be filling in thick quickly. Amazing job.:adore:

theyr all doing good i think im 4 weeks into flower, think the buds are a little small tho there only about an inch round, is this normal or should they they be bigger by now?

Four weeks is still fairly early. In my experience, the buds seem to do most of their plumping in the final two weeks when all the calyxes start swelling and swallowing the pistils.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You look like you're on your way to a bountiful harvest.

Yeah, your buds will get bigger in the following weeks plus a final swell of the calyx and Hairs will disappear but that is normal.

As for the bulb, I didn't look at it to know. It says self starting which I am only assuming a ballast isn't necessary. Do some research to find out. If not you can veg with a couple CFL. Nothing wrong with that. As long as they are in the 5500k-6500k range you should be fine.

People say you Need a 6500k bulb but I think daylight is closer to 5500k and the fact that the difference is so minute you wont see much of a dramatic change. As long as you have ample Lumen output you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom