First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

Mabe I was dreamin,,,,lol Thats probably what they were talkin about. Now to figure out when to start my bloom nutes?? I believe its called grey mold and by the time you see it it has already eatin alot of the inside and turns it to mush. Thanks Dr.Tent. We have about 14 to 15 hrs of daylight now and loseing a few minutes a day. Im on the edge of the pacific ocean so we stay light later this time of the year

First let me thank Hazeseeker, Stealthy1, HappyKitty, DrTentgrow, fuuji0019,CharlieMopps, ThatBoyDean, and anyone that comments or helps with advice on my first journal. Thrre are so many here with hands on experiance with growing the Best of the Best Herbs in the world. :thanks:

Next can anyone tell me the name of a product to help with early blooming?/ I know I saw a ad somewhere along my travels that claimed it forced plant to start blooming?? I'm fairly sure it wasn't the same as regular Bloom but didn't get to read about it. Since WA state has such a short outdoor season even in green house Mold is the biggest problem. I'm hopeing the dehumidifier I'm going to get will help with this also. and the rest of modifacations I made this year such as more vents and fans. Right about 2 to 3 weeks before they are ready I start getting mold in the buds and have to crop out early. And as you all know this is when it all comes together and they gain there weight and potentcy. Any help would be Great!! Thanks again....moslow
:thanks:

ummm. maybe a Fox Farm Open Sesame (soluable) supposed to help on the switch to flower.. not sure about force? thats more about lights then any nutes

On this side of green house I mixed my own dirt and after 2 weeks I could see how much better the plants liked the sunshine mix, So I dug them up and filled hole with about 2-5 gal buckets of mix #4 and they are taking off now. The ones in the pots are S. Skunk and Whiteberry clones for my indoor 12/12 grow. I just transplanted from 3 in. pots. Have pretty nice root ball on them. Summer hasn't really got here yet. Lots of overcast skys. Thanks PHATBLUNT420 for input.

100_1892_50_.jpg

The S, Skunk and Whiteberry mommas are at 5' and the clones in front of them are catching up.

100_1890_50_.jpg

100_1891_50_.jpg

100_1904_50_.jpg

Can anyone tell me what might cause the tips of these leaves to curl a little??

100_189022.jpg

Wowww.... pretty pretty pretty ladies...!!!
wowww.. you are ready for one hell ova harvest!:cheer:
:goodjob::popcorn:

Thanks PHATBLUNT420, I think your right, They straightend out and no burn. And KannabisKid there is no bottom,I The soil is ok because I built it on an old garden but there were alot of roots from the trees around it so I dug down about 2' and used weed netting and put down some 4" flakes of straw hay and some nutes and rocksalt, then 4"some good bag soil then about 12" of sunshine #4 mix. For only 7 weeks in the ground I'm amazed. We are finally getting some days in the 80s so they are lovin it. Thanks to you too DroJo They are some of the healthiest I've ever grown!! Can't wait till harvest time....moslow

Thanks Fuuji, Heres some updates we have been in 70 and 80s finally. The girls are lovin it...

100_1909_50_.jpg

100_1909_50_.jpg

100_1908_50_.jpg

:Rasta:

What a differance in just a couple days... :grinjoint:

100_1922_50_.jpg

100_1921_50_.jpg

100_1920_50_.jpg

First off, that is a fantastic setup. Wish i had enough land for that. Secondly, have any of your pretty ladies begun to show signs of flower? I dont know the height of your greenhouse but i can tell you that outdoors some strains grow to gargantuan proportions, like 6-8' and over. I suppose it would turn into some kind of Scrog if they hit the glass but i doubt thats what you had intended. You can always top them of course but it would be nice if they finished naturally.

Other then that they look completely healthy. Cant wait to see the nugs these babies will produce!:goodjob:

Thanks Awoken,SouthernOnt ,Mr.GrowitALL,traficante...Its been a tough pull this year as my health slows me down. Its only about 300 ft. from my house and I must take a break when I get there..lol.. I was told by my DR. I have beaten the odds being its been 4 yrs's today since they took 1/2 my rt lung and most of the cancer. This beautiful plant is what has kept me kickin, No doubt about it!!!! It has done what NO pill could do, and My DR.s know this because they tried them all with no results. As soon as I was well enough I had a friend bring me a bag of herb and some seeds and my health got better everyday....Thats when my chemo doc wrote my recomendation for this life saving herb..Srry for rambling, But I try to get the word out to all about my experiance and why Cannabis should be legal!!!!!! ...moslow....

I'm sorry you've gone through so much pain, but i'm glad you found your way to the meds that work. I wish you the best of luck. Grow looks great, you definately have a green thumb.

Thanks Awoken,SouthernOnt ,Mr.GrowitALL,traficante...Its been a tough pull this year as my health slows me down. Its only about 300 ft. from my house and I must take a break when I get there..lol.. I was told by my DR. I have beaten the odds being its been 4 yrs's today since they took 1/2 my rt lung and most of the cancer. This beautiful plant is what has kept me kickin, No doubt about it!!!! It has done what NO pill could do, and My DR.s know this because they tried them all with no results. As soon as I was well enough I had a friend bring me a bag of herb and some seeds and my health got better everyday....Thats when my chemo doc wrote my recomendation for this life saving herb..Srry for rambling, But I try to get the word out to all about my experiance and why Cannabis should be legal!!!!!! ...moslow....

Keep it up bro, ur an inspiration to a lot of us here!!!! Repps!!!!

Thanks traficante and CharlieMopps, It don't get no better than havin a green house, some good seeds and all the knowledge here at the 420 mag. Except if I was back in sonoma co. or mendocino co. lol, The weather here in the northwest makes it damn near imposible to grow outdoors for full term..
Even with the GH I'm going to use dehumidifier when buds start filling out. I have had mold problems last 2 yrs and had to crop out a couple weeks early, and as you know that sucks. It was good but not as good as it could be.

Thanks again and will be post some moe picts. soon..The ladie are lovin life with the 75 to 80 f outside...peace

Just trimmed the heck out of the ladys..Let more sun to lower branchs and more air flow..

100_1947_50_.jpg

100_1935_50_.jpg

100_1934_50_.jpg

100_1933_50_.jpg

100_1929_50_.jpg

100_1928_50_.jpg

100_1948_50_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom