First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

Thanks traficante and fuuji0019... I'm going to start bloom cycle now and just water in between because the roof is 9' in the middle and about 7'1/2" on the sides so I'm sure I will be bending them every which way soon to keep them away from any moisture on the glass. Kinda good to have to worry about getting to big...LOL...
Heres a few pics from my indoor meds. Buds are bag seed and the other from super skunk and white berry clones.

100_1952_50_.jpg

100_1956_50_.jpg

100_1959_50_.jpg

100_1960_50_.jpg

100_1962_50_.jpg

Been raining and cloudy last 3 days, But the girls are still lovin it... Thanks Ms.Fox and traficante.....moslow

100_1971_50_.jpg

100_1970_50_.jpg

100_1965_50_.jpg

100_1964_50_.jpg

WOW Moslow!...Your plants are beautiful!!
You have just inspired me to a greenhouse grow next year. Being up on the Wa coast myself, I will definitely be taking notes on your grow!

I wish you the best of luck as your grow continues.

Ya traficante, It was 60 outside and almost 80 inside that day amazing how much heat it collects even when overcast.
ConqueringLOJ, If I can answer any ?s you might have I'd be more than happy to help. It's taken me 3 yrs. to get it right. The next hurdle will be to see if I can make it to full bloom without any mold. I have had to crop out early the first 3 tries and that sucks as you know. ... moslowjj.....:grinjoint:

Only 4 days since last post and there lovin the 80's were havin right now.

100_1999_50_.jpg

White Berry
100_1998_50_.jpg

Super Skunk
100_1997_50_.jpg

100_1994_50_.jpg

100_1990_50_.jpg

100_1984_50_.jpg

100_1983_50_.jpg

Thanks Tunes420, And fuuji0019 your much appretiated input.
And traficante I'm a little concerned about that,, Not much room to pull down as you can see. I just checked them and they ar 7' now and the glass is at 8' on outside and 9'1/2 in center. I've quit on nutes and started bloom but the ladies just keep on growin....Never thought I would worry about to big of plants...LOL I've got a little room to pull them to one side and give em another foot or so of room.. Thanks for input ya'll....moslow....
:grinjoint:

Your grow looks fantastic! I can't wait for harvest time.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Thanks HappyKitty, And HazeSeeker , I have heard of super cropping but not to sure how to do it? Can you point me to some reading on this or what you know about how to?? Anything would be great cause I do believe they are going to out grow the hieght limit. And with single pane glass for roof its a must to keep them away from condensation at flowering stage as you know. Thanks moslowjj....

They aren't even flowering yet are they? I'd say cut the top foot or two of the plants off and root 'em so they can grow somewhere else. Seriously, I would cut the plants straight in half. It'd double your harvest.

I have heard of super cropping but not to sure how to do it? Can you point me to some reading on this or what you know about how to?? moslowjj....

I could but my engl. is not good enuff to say everything I need to say so I'll post 1000 word's for you ...They say that one pic is 1000 words , how much would be for video clip ? :smokin:
Here is one thread that I have opened at Vutra... I know you dont understand croatian ...but you can check out some video's !
:peace:
click on the peace ! :)

Back
Top Bottom