First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

35 degree drop and overcast throughout the morning. Your ladies are looking good man. One day I might be able to have a greenhouse lol.

Yep Kannabis as you know here in the great Northwest its almost impossible to do a full outdoor grow. Even the greenhouse has its challenges. Thanks..

:thanks:

I'm fighting humidity issues here... seems that in soil, you do want to keep it under 60%.

I'm going to try to get mine down, but the cold mornings make it difficult.

Here's a couple clones off the greenhouse grow. Thanks obxgardener for info..
SUPER SKUNK
100_22441.jpg

WHITE BERRY

100_2251.jpg

Thanks DGMGH, I had to S. C. again the ladies are lovin life. Some almost 9' tall after 2 S Crops already. New problem I have Thrips in indoor grow and some signs I might have in greenhouse. Put out sticky thrip strips right away and ordered 10,000 predator thrips which will be here Wednesday. Hope that will get rid of the no seeum bastards. Also started staking around plants for anticipated weight lol...

100_2263_50_.jpg

100_2257_50_.jpg

100_2256_50_.jpg

100_2254_50_.jpg

Man I just love your greenhouse moslowjj.I think I would want a small radio,a chair,some cold drinks and then just hang out with the girls. ;)

Like they say Tunes420 size doesn't matter its the quality? Unless I can achieve both ??LOL.. Yep the ridge is just a little over 9' and until I super C again they were almost touching it.
And Minus I don't know if you saw it but in first picture in last post there's a small radio setting on window sill and every time I play it that plant leans over towards it,,, I do beleive they like the song wildwood weed the best. As they left we just smiled sittin there on that sack of seeds....LOL

And Minus I don't know if you saw it but in first picture in last post there's a small radio setting on window sill and every time I play it that plant leans over towards it,,, I do beleive they like the song wildwood weed the best. As they left we just smiled sittin there on that sack of seeds....LOL

Yeah buddy,good tune indeed! That greenhouse would be my serenity refuge for sure!;)

Your doing a great job," just a thought about your worries about gray mold .Try not to get your leaves wet and only water the soil in the morning or early afternoon,. I also would try and keep humidity down to under 50%, bugs and mold don't like it. Your dehumidifier might work better for your indoor grow, she is going to run all the time in an open green house. .. The air dumps all of its water with colder temp change, its called the dew point. You can look up your part of the world on NOAA Graphical Forecast

It will give your local dew point temps, with a small green house heater they have those nice little units that go on propane tanks, they also give your ladies some Co2. Just make sure you're safe and you don't need a lot of heat just enough to keep the water in the air until the sun comes up. High end greenhouses have auto fans shutters and heat, way too much money.:peace:

Thanks WeedRyder.Pretty tasty needs a few more days of cureing. obxgardener you were right they like the super C. Thxs for your input.. Minus your welcome to come and visit the girls anytime....Ultrabudda Thank you that helped a great deal.....Heres a few new picts. I'm 6'2" and even after 3 super crops they are reachin for the sky...lol

100_2278_Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

100_2277_50_.jpg

100_2275_50_.jpg

100_2273_50_.jpg

100_2271_50_.jpg

Thanks DeadTour09, Super C last night for the last time. Showing some sign that flowering is not to far away..woooowhoooo

Holy shit man...

What are you going to do when they start stretching?

Awesome greenhouse, awesome plants.
Good luck with that whole height thing. Hahaha..
i guess that's kind of a good problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom