First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

Thanks BWC, Have only seen it on those few leaves so far but want to stop it before it gets put of control. Just have to find a retailer that stocks it or order online but as quick as possible....I used to live in Sonoma, Never had these problems there...lol

Powdery Mildew

Moslow, try to get control of it fast. Its a problem once it gets out of control. Be sure to monitor plants that may be in warmer areas of the green house, plants that need water, may be having other complications, and lower/over lapping leaves. These are are places/conditions in which powdery mildew thrives. It can destroy foliage fairly fast once it gets goin.If a leaf is more than 40-50% covered, I carefully remove and discard.

Thanks again BWC, I found some powdered sulfur at a local garden center and smoke out the greenhouse today. I used about a 1/2 cup and it smoked for about 4 hrs. I have to find out how often to do this so if you know I would be greatful. I also added another fan for circulation.

Thanks weedryder its for sure my best in the greenhouse so far...

Ya I saw that but we won't be that warm till next year again here in the pacific north west...Says it can burn the leaves.. Thanks

Looking good brother,greenhouse looks great.Alot of hard work went into your greenhouse it looks like. Hope to smoke a bowl somrtime with ya.well done moslow :)

Hey thanks oxb and bogy for the input...

Anybody see this before
Either to much bloom on dry roots or Bat guano tea or sulfur smoke but it only did it to a few top buds??

100_2412_50_.jpg

100_2416_50_.jpg

100_2417_50_.jpg

100_2418_50_.jpg

moslwojj, mine did that in the days following a feeding of nutes after I increased the PPMs on the nutes. Look in my journal of some close ups of plants under the 600W HPS. Same thing. Never burned sulfur so I don't know what ill effects it can have on plants. Water those particular plants the next couple feedings and see if it makes a difference. When they're close to harvest I don't even worry about it unless it affects the buds. It looks like u may have burned the bud in the pic tho. I'm sure we have more experienced outdoor growers. I've never done an outdoor grow alone.

Thanks BWC BayArea for your input very helpful...
They are lookin better today KannabisKid after 2 watering no bloom...They are gettin mighty heavy on top......

I did BWC, And it seems to have slowed any new powdery mold..
But I probably won't do on it this grow again. I can still smell it in the greenhouse,,,, I'm afraid if I did it would taste like rotten eggs... I saw somewhere to only use it up too the 4th week of flowering.. I just need 3 to 4 weeks without any bugs, mold ,mildew, or any other bad ju-ju...lol

:thanks::thanks:

Do u have to keep the greenhouse sealed when u burn? If so for how long? Yea I hear ya, I heard those burners smell like crap. Good luck with it. It started to get to some of mine, cut em. was a few days shy of scheduled and it seems to have crippled the harvest some. Buds don't seem to be swelling as I expected at this stage. Anyhow, save urself the trouble, stay on top of it. As far as bugs, it seems like u've been doin ok with that so far. Keep doin what ur doin. Prevention is key. The easiest fight to win is the one u avoid. :peace:

Thanks dez97candycl, There comming back some.. Heres 4 months from planting these girls..

100_2476_Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

100_2474_50_.jpg

100_2472_50_.jpg

100_2473_50_.jpg

100_2470_50_.jpg

Oh man, that is BEA-U-TI-FUL!

Nice thick buds - I wonder if the high humidity is good on balance despite the potential for mold and rot. Seems like the plants are just healthier... but thats just my opinion.

Rep when I can... edit: oh good I can!

Back
Top Bottom